Wave Motion

A Shadow

Someone stood right behind them, they were able to know that she was a woman for her voice but they didn't know who it was because she was covering her face with her black umbrella...

Minho: Who are you?

??: That's something...*throws the umbrella away* that you don't need to know! *tries to attack Minho*

Minho: *avoids the attack* What the--?

As soon as they saw her face they knew that she wasn't human, her eyes were crimson red, her nails looked more like claws and she had a scary face, she was a vampire...

Minho: Sulli! Stand behind me!

Sulli: What's wrong with that woman?!

Minho: I don't know but we have to get away from here right now

Woman: *scary voice* Where are you going we had just started having fun!! *tries to scratch Minho*

Minho: *gets away from the woman* Argh 

Woman: *grabs Sulli* Come with me! My boss wants to see you!

Minho: Sulli!!

Sulli: *struggles to free herself* Minho! Help me!!

Suddenly Eunhyuk appeared from behind and shot the woman, she vanished and all that was left of her was dust, shocked from what had happened Sulli fell to the ground and started crying...

Minho: What the hell was that?!

Eunhyuk: It's hard to explain but this is why I had to be close to Sulli, I have to protect her

Minho: Protect her of what?!

Eunhyuk: Look, I'll explain this to you when the right time comes, let's take her to a safe place before another one shows up

They took her to the hotel, Minho asked their teachers to let her stay in his room; meanwhile, Tiffany was doing some research when someone walked towards her...

??: Lady Tiffany, something happened during the young lady's trip

Tiffany: What?

??: She was attacked by a vampire sent by the Nightray master

Tiffany: Send this to him, you're one of his minions, right? Even thought you're working with me for the meantime

Minion: Yes, lady Tiffany *leaves*

Tiffany: *angry* I didn't think he'd start moving so fast....that bastard....I will surely kill him....

At the Nightray's mansion...

Minion: Master, lady Tiffany sent this...

Donghae: Thanks, where is she now?

Minion: We lost track of her, she's always moving

Donghae: When you find her, send Sunny there *points at cell*, she'll be happy to see her friend again, right Sunny?

Sunny was in chains...

Sunny: Donghae stop treating me like an animal, I'm your sister!!

Donghae: An animal would be treated even better, you betrayed me by helping that child!

Sunny: Shut up...

Donghae: Jessica!

Jessica: Yes

Donghae: Go and get Tiffany's daughter, don't fail

Jessica: Yes

She disappeared and looked for Sulli, she was in the same hotel room as Minho, they were talking about what had happened earlier, Eunhyuk was standing outside thinking of what he should tell them, suddenly Tiffany appeared in front of him...

Eunhyuk: Who are you?

Tiffany: Mr. Hunter, we need to talk

Eunhyuk: How do you--- Wait, are you Sulli's m---

Tiffany: *covers his mouth* Shut up, someone might hear

Eunhyuk: *bites her hand*

Tiffany: Auch, what's wrong with you? I wasn't attacking you!

Eunhyuk: So you're the woman who has been manipulating me right?

Tiffany: Manipulating is an ugly word, let's call it teamwork

Eunhyuk: It's not teamwork if one of the persons involved doesn't agree

Tiffany: But you did in the airplane

Eunhyuk: *remembers* Darn it, I totally forgot it...Anyways, why are you here? You had never appeared in front of me showing me your appearance.

Tiffany: It's something important but we have to talk in private, where's your room?

Eunhyuk: *points* It's over there

Tiffany: Hurry, I can't stay in the same place for such a long ti--

A great noise and a scream was heard from Minho's room, Tiffany came in quickly with Eunhyuk, Jessica had caught Sulli and Minho was trying to stop her....

Tiffany: Sulli-ah!

Eunhyuk: *points Jessica with his gun* Let her go right now!

Jessica: Do you really think you can harm me with that?

Tiffany: Jessica! Let her go right now!

Jessica: Why should I listen to you?! 

Sulli: *scared* Oppa save me!!

Minho: Teacher Eunhyuk just shoot her like you did before!

Eunhyuk: I can't she'll surely avoid it, the other vampire was an easy target because it used to be human

Minho: Vampire?!

Tiffany rushed to help Sulli, she managed to free her and she started fighting with Jessica...

Tiffany: He sent you right?!

Jessica: So what?

Tiffany: *attacks her* You like him right? Then why are you helping him to find me?! He just wants me back with him!

Jessica: *avoids the attack* Because I know he'll get rid of you as soon as he gets tired of you!

Tiffany: *chokes her* Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with him anymore!

Jessica: *hardly speaking* No, I don't want to let him down *kicks her*

Tiffany: *falls to the ground*

Jessica: *tries to grab Sulli*

Minho: *pulls Sulli towards him* Don't touch her!

Jessica: What a stupid human, do you think you can beat me *eye color changes to red*

Minho: *startled* I'm not afraid of you

Jessica: *grins*

Jessica moved very fast towards him and strangled him...

Jessica: You are very weak, you humans don't have any chance to beat us. Now will you stop interferring?

Minho: *hardly speaking* Never, I won't stop protecting Sulli...

Jessica: What did you say? *laughs* You're very brave to speak like that, what makes you fight? Why are you fighting to save her?

Minho: *hardly speaking* B-Because...urgh...because I...I love her....