In the dark

A Shadow

The battle began, the vampires managed to enter, Krystal held them up with Minho while Eunhyuk fought with the ones that had entered. Sulli and Tiffany were looking for Donghae, when they found him, he was calmly sitting on a chair looking outside the window...

Tiffany: So you were hiding here?

Donghae: I thought you would run away with that hunter, are you also in love with him?

Tiffany: How dare--- *raises her hand*

Sulli: *stops her* Mother, don't do that

Tiffany: Sulli-ah, please go help the others, I have some unfinished issues with him

Sulli: But--

Tiffany: Go!

Sulli: Alright but be careful.

...

Donghae: What are those unfinished issues?

Tiffany: *eye color changes to red* First of all, look at me. I have to see your face one last time before I erase your existence from this world.

Donghae:*looks at her while standing up* Erase my existence? *laughs* All I wanted was to see you, but you betrayed me by loving a human Humans can't love, they only lie

Tiffany: What can you know about humans? 

Donghae: I loved you...I needed your daughter to make you come and see me, but I guess you forgot about me, the only one who loved you endlessly.

Tiffany: Love? That wasn't love. Calling someone your property and locking them up so no one else can have them, is that love?

Donghae: *hugs her* Be with me again, I'll let Sulli go, I'll leave all of you alone if you stay with me

Jessica was looking at them, her chest was hurting because she really loved Donghae...

Tiffany: *struggles to free herself* Have you gone crazy? After all you've done to us? Your obsession has gone too far

Jessica noticed that Tiffany had a knife in her hand and that she was going to stab Donghae, she rushed before she could stab him and hugged him, Tiffany stabbed Jessica...

Donghae: Jessica? *lets go of Tiffany*

Jessica: *falls on her knees*

Donghae: *holds her* Why would you do that? I wasn't going to die because of something like that!!

Jessica: I know, but it doesn't hurt, it would have hurt me more to see you being hurt by that woman. This is nothing please don't worry about me

Donghae: Why?!

Jessica: *hardly speaking* B-Because...I...I love you...I've always loved you, lord Donghae...

Donghae: You...You loved me?

Jessica: Y-Yes...I have always been with you, but you never noticed me...E-Even if you never thought of me as I think of you, I was always happy just by being by your side...It's the only thing that could make me happier than anyone in this world *faints*

Donghae: *eye color changes to red, looks at Tiffany*  If I can't have you then nobody else will.

Tiffany: Too bad, looks like I'll have to fight with you

Eunhyuk: Looks like we two will have to fight with him

Tiffany: Eunhyuk? What are you doing here?! Did you left the kids alone?!

Eunhyuk: Some people from the Association came and also this vampire's sister came to help with her boyfriend, I think they're holding up pretty well

Tiffany: Fine, but don't ruin it ok?

Meanwhile, Sulli and the others were holding the other vampires but suddenly she noticed that Minho wasn't feeling very well suddenly he fainted...

Sulli: *checks him closely* Minho! Minho! Please wake up! 

Krystal: What happenned?

Sulli: *checks his breath* He's not breathing *worries* Please Minho! Wake up! Get back your senses! Please!!

Sulli kept on calling his name but he wouldn't respond, he had totally lost his consciousness...