Restrain

A Shadow

Sulli tried to remember the woman who claimed herself as her mother, Tiffany, she wasn't able to remember anything about her, then she remembered the necklace she had always worn she wondered if it was related to her since she couldn't recall when she had bought it, without realizing she fell asleep while holding her necklace, she dreamt something that was more like a memory...

Sulli: Umma! Look it's a hamster!

?? "Mom": *smiles* Be careful with it Sulli-ah,

Sulli: *smiles* Sure. Umma, I love you!

"Mom": I love you even more Sulli-ah *smiles*

The next day she woke up and saw Minho looking outside the window...

Sulli: Oppa...

Minho: *akward smile* Oh, you woke up

Sulli: Is something wrong?

Minho: It's just that...*sigh* It's nothing, forget it

Sulli: Oppa...

Minho: Just call me Minho, ok?

Sulli: *thinking: Is it because he found out that he might not be my brother* Fine...

She was able to see that Minho wasn't very comfortable around her so she walked away from him during their visit to a museum, Eunhyuk noticed that and went to talk with Sulli...

Eunhyuk: Is everythig alright? Looks like you have some problems with Minho

Sulli: *startled* Huh? Eh, no it's...it's nothing

Eunhyuk: Why are you surprised?

Sulli: *nervous* It must be because of yesterday's attack

Eunhyuk: *goes closer to her* Did you perhaps heard our tak with him?

Sulli: What are you talking about?

Eunhyuk: You heard right?

Sulli: How did you know?

Eunhyuk: Don't underestimate me little girl

Sulli: Please don't tell him I know

Eunhyuk: I won't

Sulli: *sighs relieved* Thanks

Eunhyuk: Because I want you to tell him

Sulli: What?! I can't!

Eunhyuk: Tell him before he realizes himself

Sulli: Fine

She tried to talk with him but he avoided her by talking with Krystal, Sulli didn't have the courage to go and talk with him. She remained alone for the rest of the visit and when they were about to leave she was behind everyone else, but as she walked her sight became bad, thinking she might faint again she began walking faster to catch up with the others but when she thought she had found Minho, she touched its shoulder and when the person turned she saw Jessica smiling. Suddenly Minho and Eunhyuk realized that she wasn't among the other students, then they heard a scream...

Minho: Sulli?

Krystal: What was that?

Minho: I don't know, sorry I have to do something

Krystal: Wait!...

Minho: *walks towards Eunhyuk* 

Eunhyuk: Let's go, it must be Sulli

Minho: Yes

Teacher: Teacher Eunhyuk, where are you going?

Eunhyuk: One of the students was left behind I'm going for her.

Teacher: And why are you taking Minho?

Eunhyuk: It's her sister who was left behind, she was sick so he's worried, don't worry we'll be back as soon as we can, you can go on by yourselves.

Teacher: Alright.

...

When they got to where Sulli was, they saw many broken glasses and Jessica on the ground, when she finally got up she started chasing after Sulli, Eunhyuk pulled the fire emergency alarm to take people out of the museum, then he went along with Minho to save Sulli. As she moved the windows around her broke, Eunhyuk attracted Jessica's attention by shooting her with his gun, Minho noticed that he was carrying a knife in his jacket, he took it and went after Sulli...

Eunhyuk: Minho! Wait!!

Minho: Sulli-ah stop!

Sulli: *trips and falls* 

Minho: *kneels down* Sulli, are you ok?

Sulli: Yes...

Minho: *hugs her* I'm sorry I shouldn't have let you alone...

After seeing that, Jessica teleported to where Sulli was, Eunhyuk ran as fast as he could to help them...

Jessica: *hugging Sulli from behind* Our game of tag ends here

Minho: *stabs Jessica* Get away from her!

Jessica: *pulls her away from Minho* Argh...Let's go...*fades slowly*

Minho: *reaches out for Sulli* Wait! No!!

Sulli: *tries to grab Minho's hand* No!!! Oppa!! Save me! *fades with Jessica*

His hand fell to the ground, the only thing left from them was Jessica's blood on the floor...

Eunhyuk: Minho...*touches his shoulder* Are you fine?

Minho: *hits the floor* I couldn't save her...This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't avoided her after knowing the truth...

Eunhyuk: I'll save her

Minho: I have to save her, it was my fault

Eunhyuk: You don't stand a chance against them, they're stronger

Minho: *stands up angrily* I'll grow stronger, I can't just abandon her like that...

Eunhyuk: *tries to touch his shoulder* You can't do it alone

Minho: *hits him* I can't leave her alone!! *lies his head on his chest* I won't leave her like that again...

Eunhyuk calmed him down, while Krystal was hiding behind a wall, she had seen everything that had happened but she couldn't understand anything but she hated the fact that Minho was worrying a lot because of Sulli even when she thought that they were siblings.