Limits

A Shadow

The next days were like always, Eunhyuk decided to stop his research for a while before doing his next movement. The next week arrived and everyone was preparing for the trip to the island, Sulli was very excited while Minho didn't consider it as something important, he thought that the most important thing at that moment was to find out what was happening to his sister and get to know Eunhyuk's real intentions towards them.

When they got to the airport, Sulli sat with Seohyun and after a few minutes everyone fell asleep, Eunhyuk took his chance and went to where Sulli was sitting, he thought that if he was able to take a simple hair he would be able to get some information about her, when his hand reached her head she stood up but her eyes where still closed, apparently her body was moving as it wanted, Eunhyuk was confused and didn't understand what was happening, he took out his gun and pointed at her, then Tiffany's voice was heard by Eunhyuk, he thought that maybe she was possessing Sulli's body...

Tiffany: What did I told you about finding information about them?!

Eunhyuk: You never mentioned her.

Tiffany: She doesn't need to know what she is, not for now

Eunhyuk: Why are you protecting her?

Tiffany: I told you before, what kind of mother would let her child die? Not me. Please give up and go back to France, your pressence here will only bring disgrace to everyone

Eunhyuk: I'm not leaving!

Tiffany: Then I'll have to get rid of you

Eunhyuk: Fine! If the only way to avoid you is protecting her then I'll do that!

Tiffany: What? That's unexpected Mr. Hunter

Eunhyuk: To be honest, I didn't expect it myself

Tiffany: Then I'm counting on you, if you wish you can also continue with your research about those two, you can get to know what Sulli truly is. But don't even dare to kill her.

Her voice vanished and Sulli sat again, he kept on wondering why did he say that and why he had let her manipulate her as she wished, once they arrived to the island they went to the hotel, everyone left their things and went out because they had been given free time. Sulli went shopping with her friends, Eunhyuk followed them from behind when he got the chance he asked Sulli to go with him...

Sulli: What's wrong teacher?

Eunhyuk: I...Umm....you see...the thing is that...

Sulli: What?

Minho: *comes out of nowhere* Sulli-ah what are you doing?

Sulli: Oh, Minho-oppa! How did you--

Minho: I was walking by...Didn't I tell you to be careful around him?

Sulli: Sorry...

Eunhyuk: Yah! Careful of what? I'm not dangerous at all

Minho: You approached in an aggressive manner to her, I'm just trying to protect her, I'm her brother.

Eunhyuk: I just wanted to tell her to be careful she looks like she gets lost easily...

Minho: *fierce look* Thanks for the advice.*grabs Sulli's hand* Let's go Sulli

Sulli: Eh?

He pulled her away from Eunhyuk and walked away with her, then they stopped in front of a small restaurant, their other classmates were there, Minho took her with her friends and he went to talk with his friends. She talked with the girls for a while until some of her classmates took her to another table and forced her to sit there, when she turned around she saw Taemin sitting there...

Sulli: Taemin? What's happening?

Taemin: They also brought me here, it's not my fault

Sulli: Ok *stands up* Then I will go back with the girls

Taemin: No! Stay!

Sulli: What?

Taemin: They'll force you to come here again

Sulli: Oh, alright then. But still don't you thin that they'll bother you later because of me?

Taemin: I don't care

Sulli: I see, then I shouldn't worry as well, if we both know that we're friends it shouldn't be a burden

Taemin: *looking away* Y-Yes...

Sulli noticed that he wasn't very happy with what she had said but she didn't say anything else about it so she wouldn't make it worse, after a while Minho walked next to them, he looked kind of annoyed...

Minho: Taemin, you didn' tell me that you were dating Sulli. You two look good together

Taemin: Minho...I--

Sulli: *stands up while looking at the table* Do you really think like that?

Minho: *looking away* Yes

Sulli: *runs away while crying*

Minho: Sulli-ah!

Minho and Taemin went after her but Taemin couldn't catch up and suddenly it started raining. Eunhyuk thought it was bad so he also went after them, Minho finnally stopped Sulli....

Minho: What the hell are you doing?! Don't ever do that again!

Sulli: Jerk

Mnho: What?

Sulli: *hits him* You're a jerk

Minho: *grabs her hands to stop her* Is this for what happened at the restaurant?

Sulli: Don't you know how I feel?!

Minho: Sulli, I'm your brother. You shouldn't feel that w--

??: My my, what are you doing in the middle of the rain? *evil grin*