Apologize

A Shadow

They managed to escape from there, Eunhyuk took Donghae to the Hunter's Association and Minho was sent to the hospital, then 1 month later...

Krystal: Why are you leaving Sulli? Minho hasn't woken up, don't you think that he might want to see you?

Sulli: I know he might want to see me, but it's better if I stop appearing in front of him, what I did to him...I can't forgive myself for that...

Krystal: Sulli-ah...Don't be so harsh on yourself, he--

Sulli: Krystal...I'm leaving him to your care...

Krystal: What do I tell him?

Sulli: I don't know but if he ever feels thirsty for blood give him this *handles out a small glass bottle*

Krystal: What is this?

Sulli: It's my blood, that way he won't ever feel thirsty again

Krystal: Ok, do you want to see him one last time?

Sulli: Alright...

...

Sulli: Can you all go out please?

She looked at Minho, he was unconscious, she sat next to him and caressed his hair...

Sulli: I hope it's not too late to apologize, I'm really sorry, you went through a lot because of me...Please, don't look for me, it's better if you stay away from me...It hurts me a lot to see you like this. *takes off her necklace* My mother left me this when she left, she left because she wanted to protect me *puts the necklace on his hand* Keep it, I don't know if you'll take it as a bad memory or as a good one but please keep it safe. I love you, my little big brother...*kisses him*

She got up and walked to the door, Minho slowly opened his eyes, he saw Sulli walking out but he didn't know it was her...

Krystal: Minho! 

Sulli: *walks out hurriedly* Goodbye...

He fainted again and he woke up again the next morning...

Krystal: Are you awake Minho? How are you?

Minho: Where's Sulli?

Krystal: *looks down*

Minho: Krystal, where's Sulli?

Krystal: Minho...

Minho: *stands up desperate* Where is she?!

Krystal: Calm down! Your condition it's not good!

Minho: Krystal, answer me!!

Krystal: She left with her real mother

Minho: What? Where did they go?

Krystal: I don't know

Minho: *looks at his hand* Her necklace...She took it off...

Krystal: *tries to touch his shoulder* Minho...

Minho: She never took it off, she hated when people tried to touch it.

He was let off from the hospital, then he went to look for Eunhyuk...

Eunhyuk: Minho! How are you feeling? Sorry I didn't visit you

Minho: Where did Sulli go?

Eunhyuk: *sigh*

Minho: The truth

Eunhyuk: I don't know, she just came to say goodbye and left, I asked her where she was going but she just smiled and said "somewhere far away, where I can't harm any of you again".

Minho: *punches the wall* Why would she leave?! She didn't do anything wrong!

Eunhyuk: She probably felt guilty after she bit you...

Minho: *falls on his knees* ...

Eunhyuk: I know it's not the right time to say this but, the other guys at the Association think that you should become a hunter

Minho: *bites his lip*

Krystal followed him and heard what Eunhyuk told him, she was surprised and remembered what Sulli told her...

Eunhyuk: I think it would be pretty amazing to have a hunter that's a vampire...Specially if it's you

Minho: I'll do it.

Eunhyuk: Really?

Minho: Yes, I will become a hunter and hunt her down.

Krystal: *comes out* I'll become one too

Eunhyuk: *smiles* It will be great to have to have both of you.

Minho worked hard everyday with Krystal to complete their training to become hunters, until they finally reached their goal...

The End

.

..

...

....

?

To read the sequel to this fic, please click this link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/511958/les-fleurs-du-mal-minstal-vampires-minsul  The first chapter will be up in a few days/hours. Please wait for it!