Cruel Fairy Tale

A Shadow

The real Sulli was spending her last moments with Taemin, when suddenly a familiar image appeared in her mind…

 

Sulli: *scared* What was that?

 Taemin: What’s wrong?

 Sulli: I don’t know, I saw something horrible…

 Taemin: Your shadow must probably be doing something

 Sulli: It might be…

 

 

Meanwhile, Sulli’s shadow stared at Krystal lying on the ground, unconscious. She walked to where Minho was waiting for her…

Minho: Sulli-ah, you’re here!

Sulli’s Shadow: *hugs him*

Minho: *hugs her* I missed you so much!

 Again in the shadow’s world Sulli saw another image she had seen  before but at the same time her body started fading…

 Sulli: What’s happening?

 Taemin: Looks like it’s time for you to leave…

 Sulli: What? No I don’t want to leave you yet!

 Taemin: I don’t want you to go too, but it’s the end, please forget  about me...

 Sulli: I won't forget you, you were with me all this time! I'm going to  miss you!

 

 Taemin: Even if I disappear, I won't forget you either, thanks to you  I wasn't alone I felt like you had always been with me

 Sulli: Taemin-ah~

She faded away and when she opened her eyes she realized that she had bitten Minho, she quickly moved and stared at him with a worried look...

Minho: Sulli...

Sulli: Minho-ah, what happened?

Minho: I....

Sulli: *frightened* I'm sorry, I didn't want to do that! Why? Why would I do something like that?!

They stared at each other, then Sulli noticed that Donghae had been watching them from afar, he laughed and went inside...

Sulli: *angry* That bastard...

Minho: What's going on?

Sulli: This was part of his plan...where are the others?

She looked around and then she saw Krystal on the ground, she was still unconscious....

Sulli: Krystal? Oh my god! What happened to you?! Krystal?!

Krystal: *slowly opens her eyes* Sulli-ah?

Sulli: *hugs her while crying* Who did this to you?

Krystal: You're finally yourself...

Sulli: Did I do this?

Krystal: I know it wasn't you, you wouldn't do something like that, not to me...

Sulli: I'm sorry!!

Then a great noise was heard from inside the mansion, they rushed to the entrance and they saw Eunhyuk carrying Tiffany princess-like and running out of the mansion...

Sulli: Umma!

Tiffany: *jumps off Eunhyuk's arms* Sulli-ah! Sorry honey but we'll talk later it's not a good moment, we have to get out of here

Eunhyuk: *looking at Minho* What happened to your neck?

Minho: *touches it* Umm

Sulli: *looks at him*

Minho: *nervous*

Sulli: There's no time for this, let's go!

Before they got out of the mansion, a bunch of vampires cornered them...

Sulli: What do we do now?

Eunhyuk: We fight them, but we need a--

Minho: Closed area

Eunhyuk: *smiles*

They drove the car inside the mansion, they got off quietly and took out their guns, they prepared for the battle.