Sweet Dreams

A Shadow

--Author's Note--

Hi everyone!! Now I will put some notes saying which song you can play while reading the story, example:

(Song playing: Preparation - Kajiura Yuki)

You can use youtube to play it or if by any chance you have the song just use your music player, hope you like the idea ^^

And also I may add some new characters but they aren't very important, I will add some special details.

-Love, Alice Yoon Hee

--End of Note--

After the photoshoot they went to eat and then each other went in their own room, Sulli her laptop and chatted with  Amber

--Amber Grey (Amber Liu): She's 15 years old and she's 169 cm tall, she is a tomboy and a close friend of Sulli and Krystal. She has black short hair, since she's a tomboy she wears boy-like clothes and often acts like a boy, she is very bright and cheerful but when the situation requires it she's very serious. She transferred to another school and she has a small suspect about Sulli liking Minho.

Sulli: Unnie! What should I do?! I think I'm falling for my own brother!!

Amber: Calm down, ok? What happened?

Sulli: Whe we were walking out of the school Krystal called him and asked him out but suddenly I felt really angry and my chest hurted, I lost control of myself and just dragged him out of the school

Amber: You know that you shouldn't like him, he's your brother

Sulli: I know!! But somehow I think I also like Taemin, he's really cute and always worries about me

Amber: Well I don't know, try to get your thoughts organized, I have to go bye bye Sul

Sulli: Ok unnie, bye!

Then she started doing her homework but she couldn't concentrate in her room so she went to the living room. Meanwhile, Minho was talking on the phone with Krystal to organize their meeting...

Krystal: Do you think you have time tomorrow?

Minho: Yes, tomorrow is fine. Let me tell Sulli

Krystal: Ok

Firstly, he went to her room, but it was closed so he went downstairs to look for her, their parents went back to their jobs, so Sulli and Minho were the only ones in the house. Sulli fell asleep on top of her homework and forgot to turn on the lights. Since it was very dark, he couldn't see some pencils that were on the floor so he fell from the stairs...

Krystal: Are you ok?! What happened?!

Minho: Aish, dammit Sulli, why didn't you turn on the lights

Krystal: Minho?! Are you ok?!

Minho: Yes, I just fell off the stairs, it seems like Sulli dropped something on the floor.

Krystal: Ok

He got distracted by talking with Krystal that he forgot about Sulli and turning on the lights, then the line died..

Minho: Krystal? Are you there?

Then he remembered that he had to look for Sulli...

(Song playing: In the dark - Kajiura Yuki)

When he found her a window opened and a shadow entered the room, it was approaching Sulli until...

Minho: *trips and falls* Auch! What the- Aish I forgot to turn on the lights. Sulli-ah!

Sulli: *mumbles*

The shadow from behind her was still approaching her, then Sulli's tears were falling and she made some weird expressions as if she was having a bad dream. 

The images were appearing in Sulli's dream, and quickly changed to another...

(Imagine these are Sulli and Minho)

Minho got up and the lights, then the shadow vanished and Sulli woke up...

Minho: What's wrong?

Sulli: Minho!! *runs towards him and hugs him tightly*

Minho: *nervous* What's wrong? What happened?

Sulli: I saw myself...no..That wasn't me!! *sobs*

Minho: What was it?

Sulli: I saw someone that looked exactly like me... and she was...she was..

Minho: What?

Sulli: *faints*

Minho: *confused* Not again... it had been 2 years without any problem like this one!

Minho carried Sulli to her room, but it was closed and he couldn't find the keys so he laid her in his bed, he waited for her to wake up but she was still unconscious, then he noticed that she was sweating a lot and she had high temperature, then he called his parents, at that moment his phone worked again...

Minho: Mom, do you think you can come back early?

Lauren: I'm sorry darling, we're in the airport we have a photoshoot in Japan so we won't be able to come back until next week, why do you want us to come back?

Minho: Sulli fainted again, but don't worry if you can't come back I'll take care of her myself

Lauren: Are you sure? How is she?

Minho: She has a slight fever but it's not bad

Lauren: Ok, I trust you. Be careful! I love both of you! Bye

Minho: Bye, love you mom!

He hung up and tried to lower Sulli's temperature by putting a wet towel in her forehead. He went downstairs to make a tea for her, as soon as he entered the room Sulli was standing in front of the window...

Minho: What are you doing?

Sulli: I...*touches her head and falls*

Minho: *catches her* Don't force yourself, come lay down *lays her on the bed*

Sulli: Thanks

Minho: Here *offers the cup of tea* I brought you some tea

Sulli: *touches the cup and burns* Auch!

Minho: Is it too hot? Sorry. Let me clean you *grabs some tissues and cleans the bed sheets and her clothes*

Sulli: *blushes*

Minho: *looks at her* 

Sulli: *quickly turns*

Minho: Do you want me to give it to you?

Sulli: What?

Minho: *serves tea in a spoon and blows it to cool it down* Here

Sulli: *opens *

After she finished her tea, she realized she was in Minho's room.

Sulli: Wait... Why am I in your room?

Minho: Ah, I wanted to leave you in your room but the door is locked and I can't find the keys.

Sulli: Babo, remember that I put them on my bracelet *shows him her bracelet*

Minho: Argh, honestly... Can you get up? No, don't stand up, I'll carry you to your room

Sulli: *blushes* O-Ok

He carried Sulli to her room and laid her on her bed, he remembered about what she said before fainting and he wanted to ask her but he preferred not to do so, he thought she might get sad again. They talked until Sulli fell asleep. But she wasn't able to sleep very well, the images she saw in her other dream kept on appearing in her mind.