Another Dimension

A Shadow

When Sulli arrived to Donghae's mansion, she was received by a bunch of his henchmen, when they took them to the main hall they saw Donghae sitting on a big "king-like" chair....

Donghae: Jessica, go clean your wound you're dripping blood everywhere, the smell is making me dizzy.

Jessica: *bows* Yes, my lord...*walks away*

Donghae: What do we have here? Finally our most expected guest has arrived, welcome Sulli

Sulli: How do you know my name? Where am I? Who are you?

Donghae: Looks like you don't remember me, did you erase her memories about us, Sunny?

Sunny: Let her go Donghae! She has nothing to do with us

Donghae: Please change her clothes, giver her one of Tiffany's old dresses, then take her to Sunny's cell to refresh her memory

Donghae's henchmen grabbed Sulli by her arms, Sulli struggled to free herself from them shouting at them, then he remembered when he first met Tiffany, she struggled to escape from him. When they brought her back to the main hall she looked at him still confused but angry as well...

Donghae: Take her to Sunny's cell.

His henchmen threw her to her cell, Sunny looked at her with a worried expression, then Sulli heard a voice in her head calling her name...

Sulli: W--

Voice: Don't talk, I'm Sunny Nightray, don't be scared. Think about anything you want to ask or tell me.

Sulli's thoughts: What am I doing here?

Sunny's Voice: My brother, Donghae, brought you to force your mother to be with him but first he wants to give you back your memory.

Sulli's thoughts: Why did he brought me to your cell?

Sunny's Voice: Because I was the one who erased your memory, and I'm the only one who can give it back to you

Donghae: Sunny, please start. Get her chains off

Sunny: I'm sorry...

As soon as they got her chains off, a pink shiny circle cornered them up, Sunny closed her eyes amd when she opened them again her eye color changed to red then a strong wind made Sulli's hair to move around...

Sulli: What's happening? What are you doing?!

Sunny: Making your mother's first wish come true.

Sulli: What are you talking about?!

Sunny: To remember what you truly are

When the circle faded Sulli was so dizzy that she fainted. When she woke up, she saw Sunny who was looking outside a window, they were no longer in her cell...

Sulli: Sunny? Where am I?

Sunny: *looks at her* We're still at the Nightray's mansion but we're in another room, do you remember everything now?

Sulli: Yes, even thought I didn't know you 2 from the beginning, I just knew that you were siblings and that he claimed to be my mom's husband.

Sunny: Do you remember how you've been living up until now?

Sulli: Yes...

Sunny: Come, we have to tak to him

Sulli: Alright

...

Donghae: You finally woke up, Sulli

Sulli: *looks fiercely at him* Let me go

Donghae: I'm sorry to tell you that I can't let you go, I need you

Sulli: For what? To see my mother?!

Donghae: Yes. But I have to do something first, come here

Sulli: I might have been living as a human but I can use my powers to get away

She closed her eyes but when she opened them just one of her eyes turned red, then the windows and the chandeliers started breaking...

Donghae: *walks towards her* This is what I wanted to avoid *grabs her by the shoulders*

Sulli: *pushes him away* Get away from me! 

With all her anger she tried to use her powers, she closed her eyes again and when she opened them again both of her eyes were red, the broken glasses started trembling and suddenly they started floating, their sharp ends pointed at him and they flew towards him but they stopped right in front of him and fell to the floor again...

Donghae: *pulls her towards him* I didn't want to do it like this but I guess I have no other option 

He closed her eyes with his hand, she fainted and fell to the ground, he sat her on a chair and placed it in front of a mirror, when she opened her eyes, she had a blank expression and looked like she wasn't herself.

Sunny looked at the mirror, and Sulli was in the same position as her body but she looked like she was screaming and asking for help she even moved her hands to hit the mirror and set herself free, she was trapped inside the mirror...

Sunny: Why did you do that?! I thought you would stop doing that! 

Donghae: She would only cause trouble, it's easier to control "shadows"...

When they removed the mirror, Sulli looked around, everything was a reflection from what was outside and there were only dark figures walking around her, she walked around the place looking for an exit but she wasn't able to find anything, but after walking for so long she felt exhausted and sat...

Sulli: Where am I? What's this place?...I'm all alone here and I can't find a way to go back...If only opp--

She remembered what had happened before she arrived there...

*¨Flashback¨*

In the morning...

Sulli: Oppa...

Minho: Just call me Minho...please...

During the museum visit...

Sulli: Minho-oppa!

Minho: *walks away from her* Krystal! How are you?

Krystal: Oh, Minho-ah, fine thanks.

Minho: Sorry about the other day

Krystal: Don't worry it's fine

They kept taking happily and he avoided her the rest of the time

*¨End of Flashback¨*

Sulli: *crying* He must hate me, he must hate what I am!! He won't look at me again!! And now I'm all alone here...no one will look for me...

??: What are you doing here? Who are you?

Sulli: *turns* Huh?

??: Why are you crying?

Sulli: Taemin-oppa?