Misgiving

A Shadow

After a few days everything was kind of alright but Sulli kept on having headaches and sometimes she had hallucinations, then she went back to school and she heard some rumours about a new teacher.

Seohyun: Did you hear?

  -Seohyun Sparks (Human): She is one of Minho and Sulli's friends, she often spends more time with Sulli because Krystal isn't close to her as usual. She is very mature for her age, serious, shy and quiet.

Minho: Hear what?

Seohyun: There will be a new French teacher!

Sulli: What happened to the other one?

Seohyun: He had an accident.

Teacher: Students!! Take your places! I have two announcements! The first one is that we have a new French teacher he is--

French teacher: Eunhyuk Dubois, je suis Eunhyuk Dubois.

  -Eunhyuk Dubois (Human): He is 30 years old, and he belongs to the strongest vampire hunters clan, he used to live in France but he moved to England because they gave him a job offer and also because he wanted to do some research about some unsolved cases. He doesn't get along well with Sulli and Minho but he helps them when they're in trouble.

Teacher: The second announcement is that in a few weeks we're going on a trip to Jeju Island, at the end of the day we'll give you more details.

Eunhyuk: Then, let's start with the introductions.

.....

Minho: Hello, my name is Minho Bezarius

Eunhyuk: I think I've heard that last name before *thinking: Was it at the hunter's association?*

Minho: They are famous photographers, maybe you've heard of them before

Eunhyuk: Yes, that might be *thinking: I don't think that's why, I will have to search around the papers I was given* Next one please!

Sulli: Good morning, my name is Sulli Bezarius

Eunhyuk: You two are siblings?

Sulli: Yes

Eunhyuk: Mmm, ok.*thinking: She looks suspicious, those are the eyes someone described in one of the unsolved cases* Next one!

At the end of the classes, Sulli was going out of the classroom when Eunhyuk stopped her...

Eunhyuk: Sulli-ah, can I talk with you for a moment?

Sulli: Sure

..

Eunhyuk: Do you wear color lenses? *thinking: Vampires often have bright eyes*

Sulli: Huh? No, this is my real eye color

Eunhyuk: Really? I was also wondering why are you so pale?

Sulli: I was diagnosed with anemia last year, I think that's why. Also I was sick a few days ago. Why?

Eunhyuk: Do you know something about va---

A bell sound interrupted Eunhyuk, Sulli turned and saw Lulubell(her cat) then she heard a woman's voice saying "Run away from him right now", she picked up the cat and ran away. Eunhyuk was wondering what had just happened...

Eunhyuk: I guess I'll have to do some research on my own. That girl is very suspicious, why did she run away without knowing what I was going to say? Maybe she already knew

Without knowing Sulli found herself running away holding the cat, then Minho saw her and stopped her...

Minho: What are you doing? Why are you running?

Sulli: I was talking with the new French teacher but then he started asking me weird things

Minho: I didn't think he was that kind of guy.

Sulli: Not that kind of things!

Minho: Anyways, why is Lulubell here?

Sulli: I don't know, she appeared in front of me

Minho: We should report him

Sulli: I told you that he didn't ask that kind of things!!

Minho: Ugh, then be more careful around him, ok?

Sulli: Alright

They went home, meanwhile, Eunhyuk was looking for information about Sulli and Minho; he looked through some old books he had to look for persons who looked like them but he couldn't find anything. He looked for information about their parents, at first, he just found some information about their photo studio but then he found an article about a fire in their old house....

"The house of the Bezarius family was burnt the night of xx in the month of xx, there hasn't been found any reason to the start of the fire, fortunately the firemen arrived on time to rescue the family but the only consecuence was that all of their documents were lost during the fire."

Then he read some of the comments that some people that apparently knew them...

"I pity them, they recently lost their son and now this happens? I hope God helps them"

"Poor Harold and Lauren, I met their son, Siwon, once he was a nice guy he also had a pretty girlfriend, I wonder what happened to her."

He looked for information about Siwon but suddenly his computer turned off and the lights went out. A storm had just started and his window opened letting a strong wind fly away all of his papers...

Eunhyuk: What the--!?

Then he heard footsteps, he picked up his gun and...

Eunhyuk: Who's there?! Show yourself!!

The window opened and someone entered the room, it was Tiffany...

Tiffany: I don't have any reason to tell you that. Isn't it good manners to introduce yourself first, Mr. Hunter?

Eunhyuk: How do you--

Tiffany: I don't have much time so I'll get straight to the point. Your suspicions are right, Sulli Bezarius isn't human but she's not a vampire, some vampires will come and chase after her I need you to protect her.

Eunhyuk: Why should I listen to a monster's plead?

Tiffany: Believe me, the vampires who are after Sulli are worser than me. I'm not a monster, or at least that's not what I think of myself. Also, what kind of mother would let her child die so easily like that?

Eunhyuk: Are you her---

Tiffany: *whispers* Damn, I said more than I should have said. *talking normally* Don't even try to search more about them, specially about Siwon Bezarius because I will make sure you don't find anything. No one needs to know what happened.

Tiffany disappeared....

Eunhyuk: Sulli isn't a human but neither a vampire, then what is she? Could it be? No, that's impossible.