Reminisce

A Shadow

---Author's Note---

Just because you requested it, I'll write their real names, even thought I would like to leave them as they are, but the subbies are the ones who decide because this is for their entertainment. Hope you enjoy it!! 

P.D: I will only do this with the idol characters, I think it would be harder for you guys to remember the actors names ^^

Sincerely, Alice Yoon Hee

--End of Note--

It was a few weeks after Siwon's death when Tiffany decided to ask Minho's parents, Harold and Lauren, to take care of Sulli, back then she was 8 years old.

Tiffany: *tearing* Will you take care of her?

Harold: I'm not sure, it would be hard to explain the whole situation to Allen when he comes back from the hospital, have you visited him?

Tiffany: Yes we visited him, we know that his condition is bad but he will heal fastly

Harold: Why do you say that?

Sulli: Because he's strong, he will be fine

Harold: You haven't met him before how do you know that?

Sulli: I've met him, even if mommy doesn't let me go out I know him, I've seen him in my dreams

Lauren: Stop talking little brat!! *points at Tiffany* This is all your fault, if you hadn't had a child with my Siwon you wouldn't have given birth to a cursed girl!!

Tiffany: *hides Sulli behind her and shows an unusual angry expression* Don't you ever dare to call my daughter a cursed girl, when you killed your own son!!

Lauren: *steps back scared* How do you--

Tiffany: You thought I didn't know how he died? I'm not so stupid, just because you ran away and covered the evidence doesn't mean I didn't do my own research

Harold: Stop it both of you! Tiffany, we will take care of her

Lauren: Are you crazy?!

Harold: Shut up Lauren! *turns to Tiffany* How will you explain everything to Minho?

Tiffany: I will make him forget completely about his brother and convince him that Sulli is his real sister *whispers to his ear* I'll do the same with her.

Harold: How will you do that?

Tiffany: Remember that I'm a psychologist, I have my own methods

Later, she took Sulli out to sped their last day together, they went to an amusement park and zoo, then in the evening they sat in a park's bench, when suddenly Sulli noticed that Tiffany was crying....

Sulli: What's wrong mommy?

Tiffany: I'm sorry, it's just that....

Sulli: Why did we went with grandpa?

Tiffany: I'm leaving for a while, so you'll live with them, you'll have to treat Minho as your brother.

Sulli: *tearing* Why are you leaving me?

Tiffany: *hugs her and caresses her hair* I'm not leaving you, I'll watch over you every single second of your life *whispers to her ear* I'll use your favourite animal's form to visit you *talks normally* You'll also have to act as if you don't remember me, ok?

Sulli: Yes I will, but why do I have to act as if I don't remember you, why don't you simply erase my memories?

Tiffany: Because I don't want you to forget about me and what you really are

Sulli: But I'm not a complete vampire *pouts*

Tiffany: You shouldn't be ashamed of being half blooded, you know that Siwon-appa and I loved each other and that you're the product of our love. You're not simply a half blooded you are such a lovely half vampire *pokes her cheek*

Sulli: Mommy, promise me that you won't abandon me

Tiffany: I told you, I won't. I'll visit you in a black cat's form

Sulli: Ok, can I ask you one last thing?

Tiffany: Ok

Sulli: Can you sing for me?

Tiffany: Ok darling.

After a while, they went back home and the next day she took Sulli, completely asleep, to Harold and Lauren's house, when they were there Tiffany gave them some instructions, she told them that she was going to come back in a week to check how things were going.

Tiffany: *kisses Sulli's forehead* I'm leaving darling, you have to be a good girl *puts something in her hand* Don't ever take this off

With a bitter expression, Tiffany left the house and went to the hospital to see Minho, she looked at him unconscious and then her eye color changed to red, which meant she was going to use her vampire powers...

Tiffany: *holds Minho's forehead* Now you will forg--- I can't do this.... I'm sorry but I don't want you to forget about your brother, he was such a nice person. *eye color back to normal* What should I do? He won't wake up for a few weeks, if I don't do something Sulli will feel lonely. I know what to do *eye color back to red* Please heal quickly and forget everything about Siwon Bezarius.

After doing this she left and the next week she went to Harold's house but Lauren was the only one in the house...

Tiffany: Can I see Sulli?

Lauren: You lied

Tiffany: What?

Lauren: You didn't erase her memories, she talks all day about you!

Tiffany: *laughs and smiles cinnically* You really thought I would do that!?! You must be very stupid!! No human is able to control someone's mind to make them forget about something, not even the best psichologist in the world

Lauren: What do you mean by human?

Tiffany: Isn't it obvious, I'm a vampire. Those ugly creatures who steal human's blood *eye color changes to red*

Lauren: What the--

At that moment Harold arrived and saw the power overflowing around Tiffany, he tried to push her but...

Tiffany: *turns to see him*

Harold: What happened to your eyes?

Tiffany: Do I have to say it again? I'm a vampire, I will turn you into my servants

Lauren & Harold: What?!

Tiffany: You will forget about my existence, you'll convince Minho that he has a slight amnesia and that Sulli is his sister, you will move out of this city *takes out two pictures* You will live here *shows first picture*

And you will work in this companyyou will treat Minho and Sulli nicely and you'll let Sulli have a black cat she will find soon in the street.

After giving them some more isntructions they fell asleep on the floor and then she said her last farewell to Sulli, who had looked at the whole scene.

Tiffany: I won't leave you alone....