CHAPTER 17

Moments of Love

CHAPTER 17

Woohyun took few minutes to reach the bus stop and from there they took a bus ride. Chorong is confused and is eager to ask him of what is going on but before she could even speak, Woohyun presses her hand with a smile assuring her that everything is fine. So she just let him and followed his lead.   The location wasn’t that far from them. As soon as they got to the planetarium, he rushes inside with his arms around her to keep her warm. 


    She notices that no one’s inside except for them. “Is this even legal. Are you sure we can go inside?”


    “Of course. When did I do something illegal?” He smiled back. 


    “Deh, you’re right.” She said but still puzzled. 


    They went in a bigger but empty room. Woohyun helps her get in stage, then he went backstage to look for something. “Found it.” He said showing a remote control. “Chorong-ssi, let me take you to the outer space.” He smiled greasily. Then a spectacular and breathtaking view appears in them. Her jaw dropped and eyes widen. The galaxy is just right above them; the beautiful stars and the sky are like within their reach. She extended her hands above her head feeling like touching them. “This is so beautiful.” 


    “I know, just like you.” 


    Chorong hits his arm lightly. “Aigoo. You don’t have to be cheesy like that.”


    “But it’s true.” 


    The sky changes again to different settings and every time it does Chorong never fails to be amazed. Little did she know that Woohyun has a greater surprise for her.  The images changes for seven times before it went black again. “Now this is it.” He said to himself nervously. 


    Chorong turns to him with her warm smile. “Thank you.” 


    “I have...s-something more.” He said stuttering. “Y-you know the s-ttar. They’re like-you, no I me-an us.” 


    “Hold on. I don’t understand. Talk slowly, why are you so nervous?” 


    Woohyun let out a heavy breath frustrated with his self. “What I’m really trying to say is…” He stopped and looked intensely to her eyes. Then slowly he took a small black box out from his pocket and opened it in front of her. “Park Chorong, will you marry me?”


     His heart is pounding fast while waiting for her answer. It was the longest 10 seconds of his life. 


    “Woohyun-ah!” She called. “How could you forget about kneeling?” 


    “Ah, kn-kneel?. Ah…ah… deh I forgot.” Quickly he kneels and proposed to her again. 


    “Yah, relax. I’m just joking.” 


    Woohyun pouted his lips and got up. “It’s not funny. You don’t know how nervous I am. Aish… I would understand if you don’t want to get marry yet.” 


    Chorong smirked and snatches the box out of him. “Who said I wouldn’t?” She put on the ring on her own and showed it to him. “Nam Chorong.” She said cutely making his face red. “It suits really well, right?” 


    “So… it’s a yes? Yes! YESSSS!!!” With his excitement he hugs her and spins her around. 


    “Chukahaeyo!” A voice greeted them. They stopped and saw Mr. Park together with his wife. He immediately grabbed Woohyun on the arm and whispered. “Take good care of her. Don’t make her cry or else.” He warned as his grip tighten. 


    “Appa.” Chorong called and quickly took back Woohyun. “He’s mine.” She stated narrowing her eyes.


    “I understand Mr. Park. I won’t do that.” He said with confidence. 


    “Chaukahae!” A group of people shouted walking out from the backstage and also greeted them. Their grandparents, Hoya and Eunji giving their warm greetings to them. 


A/N: I'm baccccckkkk~! Happy New Year!! Sorry for the super duper mega late update. I'm not sure if my readers are still here.. But I'll post this chapter anyway.