CHAPTER 12

Moments of Love

 

Next Morning

 

            As soon as the grandparents saw Chorong back to their house they instantly give her a warm hug. Tears are already forming on their eyes when another two visitors came, Hoya and Eunji. Both came running then threw a hug on her pressing her in the middle.

 

            “Excuse me!” Woohyun shouted as he breaks them and took Chorong on his side. “You’re suffocating her. She’s still recovering, remember?”

 

            “Ooh, you’re such a protective boy—“Before he can even spit it out Eunji already covered his boyfriend’s mouth and faced him with a glare. “Don’t ruin everything…let Woohyun do that.” She mumbles to him. But Chorong became curious of their actions.

 

            “Wait, what is this?” She asked in a demanding tone.

 

            “What?” HoJi asked in unison.

 

            “The two of you…you two look strange. Did I miss something?”

 

            HoJi sigh in relief then took each other’s hands. “We’re a couple.”

 

            “Really? Wow! You did it Eunji-ah! I’m so proud of you!” Now it’s Chorong hugging Eunji. “I’m not sure if I’ll be happy with what you said.” Eunji replied making Chorong chuckles.

 

            “By the way…” Hoya said. “Eunji, we still need to go somewhere remember?” Eunji nod then the two quickly said their goodbye to them.

 


 

            When they are finally alone, Woohyun quickly took Chorong’s hand and lead the way outside their house. Then he left her for a second and when he came back he has the two bikes with him. “Do you like to learn?”

 

            Chorong smiled then excitingly took the pink one. “Let’s go!”

 

            “Oh, look how confident you are! This is not easy.” He runs following her.

 

            “Really?” She answered back then rides into the bike, showing him off that she’s already good at it. Surprised, he then quickly rides in and catches on her side. “Did you lie about this?” He asked wide-eyed.

 

            “No, I just learned it recently.”  She scoffs then went fast leaving the other dumbfounded behind. Mission#1: Failed! TT_TT

 


 

Woohyun’s POV

            I still remember the time when I was confused and anxious. It all started after learning about what CHD means. My feelings of uneasiness continue throughout the time until God told me what I should do or rather should have done.

            However, those things need time, effort, and…money. I don’t have much of the later one so I have to ask for my best friend’s, (his name is Hoya) help. He suggested a public performance through singing which I have a phobia of. We went to Eunji who is now his girlfriend for help. To make the long story short, together with Eunji we were able to raise enough money to do those things.

            Okay, I think you are all wondering what are those, right? She has 5 wishes.

1. To learn how to ride a bike.

2. To run up a hill.

3. To have someone perform for her.

4. To go outer space.

5. To have a family.

            My first attempt is a fail. I just hope the remaining four will be successful. I’m getting doubtful sometimes and have feelings of heaviness especially about number ----. But this is it! I won’t turn back and give up. I have prayed for these and so I know God will be working with me. 


A/N:~yong! Happy New Year everyone! 

> What number do you think makes Woohyun doubtful??

> thank you for reading and God bless!