CHAPTER 13

Moments of Love

 

            It is another day for Woohyun to fulfill another wish. Just what he planned, early next morning he invited Chorong for another bike riding. He wanted her to just sit with him but she insisted to go on her own.

            “You haven’t told me how you learned this.” Woohyun said peeking on her angelic face that is brushing by the cool wind.

            Chorong smiled, looking back at him which made him outbalanced and almost fall. She laughs at his mistake not knowing it’s partly her fault. “Ya! Do you want me to teach you?” She teased.  Woohyun lowered his head, embarrassed so Chorong bit her lower lip stopping herself from laughing more. “Well, I first learned it in a mechanical bike with my therapist. He said its fine as long as I do it in moderate.” She shared still trying to hold her laughter. “Then I asked him if I could try it on a real one because…” She paused and lightly turned her head towards his direction. “Because I wanted to ride it with someone”

            “And…who is that someone?” He asked.

            “Ah…Doojoon--” She wanted to change the topic but gets cut off.   

            “Doojoon? Doojoon who?”

            “You don’t remember? I think you’ve met him before at a party.”

            Woohyun thought of it deeply until the punch on his face reminded him of who the guy is. “Th-that guy? I clearly remember him.” He said touching his cheek. Hence, with the thought of Doojoon in the party, Woohyun became alarmed and worried for Chorong. “So…why that guy? Are you guys together already? Since when did you two start dating? Is he good to you? And---” He asked continuously in a nice manner, but not giving Chorong the chance to talk so she yelled at him to stop. “Woohyun-ah! Stop!” They both pressed the break and look at each other. The boy is stunned while the girl is looking at him with fierce eyes.

            “We’re not a couple, what made you think like that? Doojoon is my friend and besides I already like —“ She halted before she spill everything that her heart is telling her. “Heol! Wow, nice view!” Chorong escaped from the conversation and runs near the cliff to take a good look of the view. “I hope he didn’t notice” She said to herself.

            Woohyun followed behind then lightly took her arm pulling her backward from the dangerous cliff.  “Be careful.” He said in a calm but warning tone.  “And…I did not mean to make you mad.” His eyes look sheepish as they stared at her.

            “How can I resist eyes like those?” Chorong quickly looks away before she completely falls from them.  “Fine, let’s forget about it.” She said crossing her arms.

            His lips curled into a smile, relieved of her response. His smile can reach on his ears sending redness on her cheeks, but then he also noticed the hill on the behind them. “A chance to grant her second wish.” He thought. It’s higher than the usual hill that he’s supposed to bring her to but he thought that this is a great chance for him.

            “Chorong-ssi, do you want to race with me?”

            “Race? Where?” Her eyes brightens, excited for the challenge.

            “Up to that hill.” He pointed. She looks into the direction and her face immediately fell down, disappointed knowing that it will be impossible with her condition. Too much stress, extreme emotions and getting tired are just some of her enemies in CHD.

            She sighed with her pouted lips. “Can we just do it next time?” She asked.

            “Nah, there are no next time…” He smirked then slowly lowered his back. “Hop in. We’ll run up to that hill together.”

            Chorong laughs, not taking it seriously at first. “Are you sure? I’m heavy than you think I am”

            “I’m stronger than you—“ Before he even finish his sentence, Chorong jump on his back making him lose his balance and almost fall face first. When he finally got his stance, Woohyun stands up carrying Chorong on his back. “Woah, you can really carry me.” She complimented.

            “I’m just baring it!” He teased, receiving a faint punch on his back from her. “Actually you are lighter than I thought.” Woohyun thought with a worry pasted on his face. “Okay so…are you ready?” Woohyun takes a deep breath.

            “Yes!” She raised her hands excited to go up.

            Practicing piggybacking Hoya, he is somehow has confidence after the torture he received on how heavy he is.

            So he started and ran up on a full speed! Chorong is enjoying it, seeing the view better in his every step up. The wind also brings coolness on her delicate skin which she always likes.  However as he continue to go up he is slowly losing his fast pace. His composure though is still there and he doesn’t seem tired at all, probably because he was strengthen from his practice with his best friend.  

            “Woohyun-ah…you can stop here. You can put me down now.” Chorong said when she notices that it’s getting steeper.

            “I’m fine. This is nothing. Am I getting slower?”

            “Ya, why are you doing this anyway? Just put me down…”

            He did not respond nor he put her down instead he pushed himself to get faster and faster until they finally rich the top. He carefully let her down while he fell on the ground catching his breath. Chorong handed him the bottled water which he finishes in one drink. “Are you okay? You could’ve just put me down.”

            Woohyun lift up his head smiling in reply. “You wanted to run up to a mountain right? Now you already did it!” Giving her thumbs up.

            “What do you mean?” She paused pondering what he said until she clearly gets it. “Wait…this is….” Now she’s starting to realize everything. First the bike and now this. “Are you crazy? Why are you doing all of this?”

            “Do you want to know why? Come with me.” Again, he lowered his back for their way down. Curious and without any choice, she gets on his back for another ride. Besides, she’s enjoying it too.

 


A/N~yONG! Thank you everyone for subscribing and for giving me all the warm comments. Sometimes, i feel like stopping already but reading all your comments motivates me...:')  Okay! let's cut the drama. But seriously guys, thank you so much! GOD BLESS! 

 

>I forgot to upload/show in Chapter11 the picture of Chorong. Not much difference but she really loss alot of weight. This is how I imagined her but with a bit of paler skin.