The Savior's Appearance along with Minho's Obstacle

Fulfilling a Dream

~ Sulli's POV ~

RING!!!
 
I sighed. Lunchtime is over and we will have to go back and study something that is SUPER boring for me. I walked with the group inside when I saw some girls come out of the classroom.
 
"What the-" Luna started but didn't finish since she ran to the classroom and opened the door. She gasped and had a shocking expression.
 
"What? What happened, Unni?" I asked as I caught up and looked towards her direction. However, I saw it. You could say I had mixed feelings for this situation for various reasons that led to one solution for me about these girls.
 
First of all, ALL of the boys in our class had a pile of letters on their desk  and at least one box of chocolate. Second of all, ALL of the girls in our class had their stuff all on the floor, some piles of letters that couldn't be trusted enough to open, marks of how we were b******, s****, or something like to "go die" or something like that. I was.... Speechless. These two reasons that the female students in this school did led me to one solution about them: they are jealous she-devils. -_- Im not even EXAGGERATING THIS.
 
As soon as the class crowded up the hallway that was near our room and saw what had happened, we all just stood there, speechless of what's going on right now. 
 
The teacher joined in and saw what happened. He suddenly whispered, "Who did this?"
 
One student, Seohyun, managed to ask out loud,"What made the girls in the school do this? Is there some kind of Valentine's Day event during the festival?" As always, Seohyun was always clever and sharp about things.
 
"Didn't I tell you?" He asked. "We're going to have a secret admirer's event that is going to go on during the festival."
 
"WHAT?!" Some people yelled by reflex since they were surprised.
 
"Oh no...." I heard a girl mumble since she had been behind me. "There's going to be another horror show coming up."
 
Horror show...? .... Yeah, I pretty much agree with that statement even though I didn't really say it out loud.
 
"Come on students! We will have class in the dance room! We will ALL clean the room after school to be fair. You boys better help the girls even if it isn't your mess! If you don't, you will have to run fifty laps around the school NONSTOP!!"
 
We all walked inside the dance room and went straight to the seats. I sat inbetween the girls and the boys sat on the seats in front of us.
 
"Well, as you all know, Mr. Park forgot to tell you one important statement about the festival. I AM very sorry about that so I will tell you clearly on what will specifically will happen during those two events.
First, we will have a modeling show and the students get to pick which one they like the best by writing them a letter and giving it to them at the secret admirer's event.
We, teachers, will watch over and see for sure that the girls didn't put a death threat in your box or something. In fact, we will have two sides that have the exact same boxes to put the letters in, except the boys will have to go on one side and the girls will have to go on the other. Men won't really send thos kinds of letters to other men..
 At least in my point of view," he looked at the boys in our class a little suspiciously before continuing, "we won't watch the boys as much with their votes. After that, we will calculate is as soon as possible and give you guys a prize if you are top 10 girl/boy who got the voted the most by other students. Remember, you guys can't cheat so play fairly. We will tell everyone to write their names on a list so we will know if you put another vote in there secretly or not. Of course, we will double-check, but if you do... 100 laps around the school!!! You can only stop ONCE and you will need to do another lap around every time you stop! If your friend did it, you will be running TOGETHER! IS THAT CLEAR?!"
 
"Yes!" We all yelled.
 
--
 
After classes finished, we headed to the classroom and started to pick up our stuff cpscattered on the floor or start cleaning the desks.
 
Some boys kept the letters or the chocolate, but most of them threw it away like it was a leftover piece of trash from their lunch a few hours ago or something.
 
I sighed, wondering if they knew how long it took to make a letter and what the girls should say to the boy without sounding to boring or something.
 
"We do this since the letters we get on our desk have the total opposite on another girl's desk in our class. Don't think too bady of us," Minho smiled before getting a spray and helping me get the marker off my desk.
 
"Thanks for the help," I stated as I was on the floor, picking up my belongings still.
 
"No problem," he smiled again as he picke up the letters cautiously and threw it in the large trash bag that was next to the teacher's desk.
 
We all got to cleaning up the classroom and by no time, it was back to original. I sat down as I took a sigh and admired the hard work all of my classmates did together.
 
Luna got my bag and grappled my arm which I had no choice of standing up or not. "Come on, let's go to the dorm together~!!" She yelled ecstatically.
 
"Okay Unni!" I shouted back as I got my bag.
 
As Luna unni and I led the way, the group followed in the back. Soon, we separated into two genders and went in two groups after we said goodbye to the other gender groups.
 
As my other Unnies went to their rooms on the third floor, Luna Unni and I both went to our dorm on the second.
 
Suddenly, I saw a luggage in front of a door and instantly wondered... Did someone move in?
 
I guess Luna unni spotted it too so she stated, "Yah, we're having a new student in our class tomorrow. It's one pretty girl and one handsome boy. They look so close but not in a girlfriend-boyfriend way."
 
I wonder who it is... Suddenly, I heard a familiar girl's voice coming from the elevator. "Yes Umma, I've arrived safely. No, I haven't told Sulli any-"
 
After I heard her voice and my name, I knew without even looking. I turned and shouted loudly, "KRYSTAL!!!!!"
 
She was so surprised to see me that she accidentally dropped her phone and ran towards me. "SULLI!!!"
 

~ End of Sulli's POV ~

---
 
Well here it is! Sorry if it ep was a little late. I glad school and tests and I just didn't have TIME. Well, now i do though! :D 
 
I would like to say thank you to these two great upvoters: wonderstruck13 and rubymnk. You guys made my day when I saw this! I was in such a good mood that I forgave the people who did this IDIOTIC THING,... Anyways, I am so happy now! :3
 
 
I hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading!!! :3