The Meeting

Fulfilling a Dream

~ Sulli's POV ~

I looked at the door and then back at the teacher. I couldn't believe it. Was it pure coincidence or something?

I guess the teacher was worrying about me since he started to talk, "Are you okay Sulli-ssi?"

I looked at her and smiled with a reassuring look. "It's nothing, I was just wondering about something. I have a question though."

"I'll try my very best in answering! What is it?"

"I was wondering what kind of elective this class is... I saw on the scholarship letter that I was going to a modeling class. Is this it?"

"Oh... N-well actually, yes. However, not only is there modeling in here, there's also acting, singing, dancing. Our dance room is next to this room so it's not a problem putting dance in here," the teacher stuttered a little.

"That's all. Thank you for coming along with me just to go to my classroom!!" I smiled brightly after bowing politely to my teacher.

"Of course, it's my pleasure. If you have trouble with something at school, don't hesitate to come to me, okay? We'll overcome it together. Now you go on in!" The teacher happily exclaimed as she bowed slightly before walking back to the office.

"Thank you!!" I yelled as I bowed at the teacher who was halfway to the office.

I turned and faced the door. I sighed as I fixed one small hair that fell on my face and put it behind my ear. Finally, I slowly opened the door and walked in.

All the attention was at me, like I was some unknown creature they've never seen before. I tried to avoid their weird glances at me by walking up to the teacher. He apparently knew there was a new student coming today so he wasn't surprised at all.

"Ah! So you must be the new student!" He yelled in an excited tone.

I nodded silently as I smiled shyly.

"Do you mind introducing yourself to the class?"

"No, not at all," I replied with a smile before looking at the class and bowing, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Choi Jinri but please call me Sulli. I lived in America for as long as I can remember so please help me adapt to this environment. I hope you will treat me well!"

Some people waved (like Luna, Taemin, Victoria, Jonghyun, and Onew) and others just smiled as they kept looking at me. As I looked at all their faces, one really caught my eye. He was looking at me blankly, like I was a piece of paper and he was the one who had to figure out what to make.

"Okay Suli-ssi, please sit next to Minho over there. Minho, raise your hand!"

Suddenly, the guy who caught my eye slowly raised his hand and I walked up to him. Trying to be friendly so that I could make friends, I waved at him, "Nice to meet you, Minho-ssi."

"Nice to meet you too," he smiled as he waved a little back.

"Okay class! Let's get back to what we were talking about..."

~ School Tme ~

* RING!!! *

Everybody got up and were now walking towards the cafeteria with all their friends. As I organized all my school stuff, Luna cheerfully stood in front of my desk. "It's nice to see you again, Sulli-ssi. I didn't think you would be in our classroom!"

"I didn't think so either," Sulli replied with a small laugh.

"Are you living in the dorms?" Luna asked curiously. "I mean, you did come from America. Did you move here or something?"

"Nope, I'm living in the dorms," I smiled.

"What room number? Mine is room 21," Luna stated in a friendly tone.

"Mine is room 22!!" I stated with a big smile.

Luna looked at me with an amused expression. "Yah, Taemin, you're right! She's so cute! I can see how she caught your eye!"

"Noona!!" Taemin whined once again with a frustrated expression. "I just said she's cute. What's wrong by saying that?"

"That's exactly what's wrong. You never say anyone's cute! It's too rare!!" Luna smirked as Onew high-fived her.

Soon, all the attention was at Minho. "Yah! Are you guys going to eat or not?"

Onew replied with a happy expression, "We're coming!" He looked at me with a smile. "Come on, Sulli-ssi! Let's eat together!"

I smiled childishly, "Okay!" I walked faster to catch up with them and then started to talk to Luna and Victoria.

~ Garden ~

"Wow! The garden is really pretty!" I exclaimed as I looked at the flowers.

"You'll get used to it," Luna winked at me with a smile.

The whole group started to sit down and take out their lunch that they brought. Onew looked at me as he saw that my hands were empty. "Did you bring something to eat for lunch?"

I replied with a smile, "I did, but I forgot it in the dorm."

"Really?" Onew asked. "What'd you bring?"

"I brought some roasted chicken meat from America that I made just before the trip."

Suddenly, his eyes started to shine. "Really? You made chicken on your own?"

I looked at him as I slowly answered, "....yes...?"

He suddenly stood up and took my hand. "Come on, let's go get it!"

Before I could reply, he dragged me to the entrance of the girls' dorms and he stated, "I'll wait here. If I go with you, I will get in a TON of trouble. Make sure you bring back the chicken!"

"Alright," I replied as I giggled a little before entering the dorm.

--

As I got down and exited the doors, I thought he left or something. However he was just leaning on the wall a yard away, smiling to himself that, to be honest, made him look cute.

He seemed to notice me and brightly started to speak, "So did you bring the chicken?"

"Yeah I did," I replied as I picked up the bag and held it up high in the air. "I even warmed it up since it was a little cold."

"Okay, come on, let's got try it!" Once again, he dragged me towards the garden again.

Just like a child excited for his prize for doing something good, Onew sat there patiently, munching a little on the lunch he brought himself with anticipation.

I sat down and I opened the bag. I guess the smell roamed around the group and they looked at the food closely.

I slowly opened the cover and there it was, my homemade chicken that I made for special occasions but was a dish that I had confidence in.

"Wahhhh," Luna looked at the chicken. "Is it alright if I taste one?"

I smiled, "Sure!"

As she took a chicken and and ripped a piece of meat, I watched closely at her expression afterwards. All she could do was take another piece, put it in , and smile with a thumbs up. I sighed in relief and I ate one myself. I was so happy that I ate joyfully... That is until I felt stares of numerous people towards my direction. I looked up and saw about the whole group looking at me, then the chicken, then back again.

"Is it alright," Taemin spoke up, "if I could get a piece?"

Victoria's hand shot up, "Can I have one too?"

Suddenly, Onew gave a little irritated look at the two. I could tell he really wanted one. I looked at how many chicken were left. THANK GOODNESS I made a lot because I barely had 9 more pieces left. "I'll give all of you guys one, does that sound okay?"

"But aren't you going to eat some for yourself." Key asked, a little worried.

"It's okay. I rarely make this chicken so I thought itoukd be nice if you guys try it! It might be a once-in-lifetime chance," I joked.

All of them nodded and I just smiled with delight that they liked my food in the first place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I hope you guys liked it! I know, Onew and chicken, surprise surprise huh? :p 

To my wonderful up voters: Thank you so very much for voting! alecita and nana4ever, you guys are really awesome!!! :3 I can't believe you would upvote this like the other two!!! You guys are such wonderful readers!

To my amazing subscribers: Wahhhh!!! Every time... Every time... I keeps on increasing! Thank you guys so much for subscribing to this!! :D

To those great silent readers: I know I can't even tell that you guys are reading this but I just wanted to say thank you for even reading it! I'm happy enough for you to even read this story! :)

Thank you for reading~!!! :3 

I hope you can read my next chapter!!! ^~<