Beach

Fulfilling a Dream

Minho's POV:

 

As soon as we finished organizing our stuff into the large walk-in closet, we zoomed into our bathing suit shorts and grabbed a beach volleyball. Well, I did. The boys tagged along just after grabbing either a snack or a camera. I'm pretty sure you can guess who got which.

To start with, Taemin agreed to challenge me to a game for now, since everyone else was.. eating or taking pictures. Taemin was actually pretty good with volleyball, but I wasn't going to let that stop me. Just knowing that the person was good made me pretty excited to play.

I guess you could say that my competitive side is showing right now.

Well, I hope you can cheer on... for Taemin because it might be a really unlucky day today for him.

 

Sulli's POV:

 

"Did any of you guys bring any sunscreen?" Krystal asked with a slight smirk. "Our big baby is going to get a sunburn because of the sun and we don't want that to happen."

I slapped her on the arm and pouted. I seriously felt so weird showing this much skin right now that it feels like it's on the borderline of being .

She nudged me on my arm in reply. "Oh, come on Sulli-yah, lighten up. You were going to do it eventually either way so it's better now than later. This way, you can start getting more used to it."

Luna walked up with the sunscreen and patted my shoulder. "Don't worry, Sulli-yah, you look really pretty!" She flashed me a huge smile before squirting sunscreen lotion on my hand. "I'll apply it on your back, okay?"

I took a deep breath and nodded. It was true in a way. I was going to have to do it anyways so might as well do it now. It's not like it's going to kill me and it's better to enjoy it rather than complain about it.

Soon, a smile appeared on my face as I put sunscreen lotion on my arms.

Krystal flashed a huge grin, "See? You're getting used to it by the minute!"

Krystal was right. I guess I am.

 

Minho's POV:

 

Taemin was gasping for air at the other side of the court by the time I scored another point, aimed at the opposite side of the court. "I forgot," Taemin gasped, "how hard it was to play on sand."

I laughed as sweat slid at the side of my face. "What else did you think it was going to be like? A cruise in the park?"

Jonghyun threw towels at our faces and, just when I barely lower the towel, Onew calls out, "Catch!" Out of reflex, I actually caught the object - a cool water bottle, fresh from the ice cooler one of the guys prepared.

"You guys should stop now," Jonghyun advised. "The girls are barely coming right now and you're already starting to sweat. Cool it off for a little while, okay?"

I wiped off the sweat forming on my neck and face before laying down under the huge beach umbrella shade Taemin had in his beach house that had been layed out for us. I put an arm over my eyes and just layed there for a bit to relax. Sure, it's tiring to play in the sun for a long time, but to be honest, it just gives me more energy to do something, anything right now. Heck, I could run a a few miles and still feel I have more energy to do stuff.

Just when I was in deep thoughts about what I can do, a female voice breaks my thoughts halfway.

"HEY, YOU GUYS~!!!" a female hollered. Without looking up, I tried recognizing who it was, but honestly, I don't think it was Sulli and the other girls. I'm positive and, if it is, I guess it's just saying that I don't even know my friends that well.

I looked up, half-expecting me to have to facepalm myself for not knowing it was actually one of them, when these five girls come strutting toward us with the most revealing bathing suits I have layed eyes on. And trust me, considering that I have seen A LOT in my days at super busy and popular beaches, this was saying something. I just don't know if that's good or bad.

The one right in the middle, clearly with the most revealing bathing suit compared to others, smiled smugly knowing that she caught our attention with the call and thinking she captured it with her body. She scanned all of us, clearly with high expectations from the way all of us had six-pack abs, when she caught her sight on me. Her eyes widened for one millisecond, before smiling widely. Or maybe it might have been just my imagination. I don't know.

"I'm sorry to bother you guys. We were taking a walk on the beach when Wendy over here-" she nudged the girl on her right with the blonde hair, "-lost her gold bracelet and only realized it a few minutes ago. Are you guys busy? If not, can you help us look for it? The more people we have, the faster it is we can hopefully find it."

"Sure," Onew answered nonchalantly. Aigoo, of course he would. He wouldn't pass a random stranger who needed help and not give them any help if he could... It's exactly like him and, well, all of us too. It's expected he accepts their plea for help, but it's also to be expected we would agree regardless if he were there or not.

The blonde girl breathed an exaggerated sigh of relief. "Oh, thank you!" she bowed.

"How can we help, ladies?" Jonghyun asked casually as he stood up from his seat and rubbed his hands together.

"Well," the first girl on the left started to say, "we were thinking of splitting off into pairs and, since there were six of you, maybe with one trio."

"Actually, before you girls came, we were waiting for the girls to come, so you guys go help while I wait for them." Baekhyun stated. He turned to the girls, "I'm sorry I'm not much of a help, but that way you can all be in pairs."

The girl left of the one in the middle started to pout silently. "That's too bad..." was all she stated. 

"So," the middle one spoke up, avoiding the awkward silence, "right now, let's break off into pairs and start looking. Who knows what might happen to it here. If we don't hurry, the wind or something might bury it in the sand without us even knowing!"

"Alright," Key stated as he got up from his spot under the umbrella and walked over to Onew. "How are we going to pair off? Will you be picking your pair? Or us?"

The girl on the very right flipped her hair and stared flirtingly at Key, "How about you let us ladies do the picking? I know who I'm going to pick though, either way."

Ignoring that statement, Jonghyun got up from his chair and signalled Taemin and I to stand up and form the line Key and Onew had started to make already.

I stood up slowly just before I sighed mentally. Okay, maybe I was overreacting about the ten miles thing. The thing is, I feel like it sounded a whole lot better than to crawl my way to and from the beach, searching for a bracelet. Is it that expensive to her?

I shook my head, thinking I'm just over-thinking. It might be something her great-grandma gave her and it was her most precious treasure for all I know... Okay, I just need to it up and help right now.

Taemin walked next to me with this mischievous grin on his face. Oh, I hate it when that grin was on his face because it meant he figured out something, something that person themself didn't even notice.

And I was right to dread it, because the next words he said just stumped me.

With a voice loud enough for only me to hear, he stated, "We both know you're only sulking since you didn't get to see Sulli in her bathing suit." He snickered quietly and tried to hide his smile from the rest.

 


Okay, I know, I'm not even committing to writing to the stories I made. I didn't even know what I was going to write for this chapter until... well, until I started writing about it just now. Yes, that was how bad my writing block was.

But I did finish it finally! :)

Heeeheeee, thanks for reading~!!! :3