After School Club

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli's POV:

~ After School ~

I sighed with relief. I was so happy that school finally ended. I got my stuff and nearly ran the whole way to the dorms.

I had too much stuff to do today.. I had to fix my whole room while at the same time, figure out what my homework is and finish it... Well, it might not sound hard but it truly is!! >~<

As I started to open my luggage and take out my clothes, I heard a doorbell.

"Aigoo," I sighed under my breath as I walked towards the door and opened it. It turned out to be Minho-ssi...?

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo!" I stated politely as I bowed before continuing, "What brings you here?"

"Um, the teacher told me to get you since he forgot to tell you during class," he continued after a slight cough, "that all the students in our class have to stay afterwards in the club called PA (Performing Arts) that has only our classmates in."

"Oh....." I bowed. "Sorry! I didn't know that and made you come here."

"Nah, it's alright," he smiled as he patted my head. "You're a new student after all."

Man, his smile is really... beautiful. ..... WAIT A MINUTE! Get your head together, Sulli!!

I shook my head as I tried to avoid thinking of his smile again.

"Come on, Sulli-ssi!" Minho exclaimed as he smiled once again. -_-

--

Both of us walked back towards the school with an awkward silence. I really did try to break that though.

"So, how long have you been going to SM High?" I asked him curiously.

"Well, I AM a year older than you..." He looked at my surprised reaction and held back his laughter.

"Your older than me?! I thought both of us were the same age! I'm so sorry, Minho sunbae!" I yelled with my head down.

"Nah, it's okay. You should call me Minho oppa instead though," he replied with a smirk as he messed up my hair a little.

"Alright, Minho op-oppa," I stuttered. As we were already inside the school, I finally realized something.

"How old is Luna and Onew-ssi then?"

Minho laughed, "They're the same age as me! Actually, out of the whole group, you and Taemin are the youngest ones since you are a year younger than us."

My jaw dropped. How could I not know that? It's true that it was my first day today and since they were in my class, I just thought they would be the same age. It really isn't entirely my fault... But ...... Aish, oh well, it's no use crying over spoiled milk. As I sighed deeply, I suddenly found myself in front of the dance room that was next to the classroom.

Minho opened the door and let me enter first. I walked in and found myself amazed at how nice it looked.

At one side, there was a huge mirror that would be convenient for, of course, dancing. Across from it, there were windows that let in sunshine which was used a light for the room right now. At the other sides, there were chairs for people to sit on, and at the very corner, there was another exit just in case.

"Sulli-ssi!" The teacher, Mr. Park, exclaimed. "Come here!"

I went over, fearing a little that he would be angry since I was late. However, it turned out I was wrong.

"Sulli-ssi! I heard you got a scholarship letter from SM High?" He asked with a look of interest in his eyes.

"Yes," I answered calmly but secretly surprised.

"So I'm guessing you can present something to the class? We would like to see what you can do," he stated with excitement.

"Mr.Park, my elective is modeling," I answered.

"Oh...." Mr. Park sighed since he had seen that a million times already with all the other classmates. "Well, do you have something else you can do?"

I thought about it for a moment. "I did dance at a talent show with my friend."

I think that was the only time I danced in front of the audience. Krystal, who had to sing and dance, was missing a dance partner, so as her best friend, she literally begged me to go. I just couldn't say no, and then there I was, in front of a whole audience, dancing the moves I had to learn quickly. It turned out well, since she got second place in the talent show, so I was happy about that.

"We'll, do you think you can remember the moves?" he asked, with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"I think so," Sulli replied.

I pretty much remember all the moves from then. It hasn't really been that long...

"Okay class! Sulli would like to do a dance performance just for you guys! Now, her elective is modeling but she is willing to dance one of the songs she learned at her friend's talent show! Please give her a round of applause!!"

Everyone in the class who were listening started to sit down on the chairs and clapped. Some even whistled (Like Onew and Luna)!!

I got into position as the song started to play. Slowly, but surely, I got into the beat and danced to the rhythm. It was like I practiced this for my whole life! I remembered all the dance moves and finished it in one go. I let out one big sigh as I rested at that final position, showing that the song ended. Soon, the class gave me a big round of applause. I bowed like a professional before I joined Luna Unni who was sitting with the group.

"Wahhhh, Sulli-ah, you never told me you could dace!" Luna told me with a surprised look.

"Ehhh, just a little," I replied with a childish smile.

Luna put one arm around my back so she could whisper, "Yah, some of the boys in our group were staring at you like you were heaven or something!" She then pointed directly at the both of them and as I saw who, the only word I could this of was

.... Really ....?

~ Sulli's POV Ends ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here it is! Sorry, I had to do this project and it took me FOREVER to finish. :)

I hope you guys liked it!

I would like to say a big thank you to wonderstruck13 for up voting my story! You are SO AWESOME~!!!

I really appreciate you guys and your upvotes and subscribes.... I truly am! This story was the first one to actually REACH 5 upvotes!!! I just want you guys to know how much I think you are such WONDERFUL readers and I hope you continues reading this story! It might be a little boring in some of my chapters so please bear with me!!!

Thanks for reading!!! :D