Taemin's Confession?!

Fulfilling a Dream

Taemin's POV:

 

I sighed. *1 week left of school until the summer festival*

 

3 weeks had already passed since I got to know Krystal and I finally plucked some of my courage and thought of confessing to her TODAY. Honestly, I am terrified of what she might answer..

 

Will it be a yes.. Or no.. Or maybe... Or YES...

 

I told Minho of what I was going to do and he just stated with a smirk, "Good luck, dongsaeng. Lets just hope she will accept it..."

 

We were walking to school and we coincidentally saw the girls walking towards the school gates in front of us. Minho gave me a tight squeeze on the shoulder and held up a fist before walking to the girls.

 

"Sulli! Luna! Krystal!" He yelled before saying "Hi!" and the rest of the usual greetings.

 

I reluctantly walked forward, still nervous on how in the world am I supposed to confess to her. "Hi!" I stated as I was close enough for them to hear me.

 

"Oh, hi!" Krystal greeted in English.

"It's a wonderful morning, isn't it?" Sulli asked in English.

 

Pshhh, they knew I wasn't that good in English so they're just teasing me now.. Truthfully, we got out progress reports a few days ago and they were surprised that I didn't do well in English. Now, they tease me by speaking it from time to time, but only for a short while before returning to the regular Korean language.

 

"Why are you girls seriously still stuck on this?" I asked under my breath but I guess they heard me since they both started to giggle.

Krystal answered with a smile that I think can cure the rarest of illnesses withing one second, "It's because it's fun!"

 

All of them had their laughs while my mind had a burden in the back of my head, slowly bothering me more and more.

Soon, we reached the classroom and sat down on our assigned seats. Baekhyun was apparently here and hugged Sulli and Krystal which made me and Minho glare at him viciously. More or less, he caught on and slowly let go of the girls as naturally as possible.

 

"Baekhyun, I just noticed that we never got to hang out with just all three of us yet!" Krystal exclaimed as they created a little trio group while sitting at their desks.

"Yeah, we should all hang out with just the three of us! We need some family time!" Sulli answered while she put either arm around one of the cousins while they just smile at her.

"Yeah, we should. I don't have any plans today so after school should be no problem!" Baekhyun added.

"We'll meet each other by the school gates at 5PM sharp, agreed?" Krystal asked, waiting for their approval.

"Agreed!" Baekhyun and Sulli shouted at the same time as all three of them started to high-five each other.

 

I slumped down on my seat while Minho squatted in front of my desk. He was fiddling with my pencil as we have a kind of whispered conversation.

 

"I guess your not confessing today after all." Minho quietly stated.

"It's not that I don't want to, I can not since Baekhyun and Sulli will have family time with her," I hissed back.

"It's alright, you still have time, Taemin. She's not going anywhere."

"I just hope no one takes her before I do," I sighed gloomily as I thought of if that did happen.

 

All Minho could do was pat my shoulder once more before standing up and walking back to his seat.

 

I sighed, totally disappointed that I didn't get to say anything even though it took a lot of bravery to even think of it.

 

- Taemin's POV Ends -

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hehe, here's a chapter! It's been long huh? >~< Okay, before you get frustrated, I would just like to say that I am totally INNOCENT. I really DO try my hardest with all these updates and make the story good with the best of my abilities but sometimes I am busy and other times I have writer's block. I promise that I will try to at least update one chapter from one of my stories once every weekend from now on. If I forget, please post it on my wall and I will give myself a smack on the arm for forgetting and update 2 instead. Please don't get mad if it's either Saturday or Sunday that I update because its hard for me too. >~<

Anyways I hope you enjoyed!

 

Thanks for reading~!!! :3

 

5.6.13