The Start of the Summer Festival

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli's POV:

 

I sighed deeply. I finally finished preparing for the summer festival and now I am actually walking down it, amazed at how accomplishing it looks. There were lots of stalls, people, fun, laughs, smiles, and even some kind of romantic moments which I TRY to ignore but... Have you SEEN them? They are like on every side I see! -_-

 

"Why are you looking at all the couples, Sulli? Are you crushing on someone and jealous of them?" Key teased.

I looked at him and laughed awkwardly. "Pshhh, yeah right~!!! Ehehehe...."

 

By then, both of us were genuinely laughing at how awkward that sentence was.

 

"What are you going to do right now?" Key asked, totally curious of where I was heading.

"Well, I was going to go to one of the stalls and play those games like the ring toss or something, but I kind of at it."

Krystal, who was right behind us, started to laugh. "Hahahah, you should have SEEN her! The last time we went to a festival and did a ring toss, no matter how much she tries, she couldn't even score one ring around a bottle!"

"Like you can say that... You should say that right back at yourself!" Sulli retorted. 

Krystal thought about it for a moment. "I'm bad at it.. So what~!!!"

 

Aigoo... Her pride is stopping her from embarrassing herself...

 

I walked towards the school building when Krystal and Key appeared beside me once again.

 

"Where are you going NOW?" Key asked.

I looked at him with a smile, "I'm going to the stage we will be doing our cat walks on... Why? Is it so bad for me to get used to the floor I will be walking on?"

"No... Just asking." Key replied as he slid his fingers through his hair since it was falling onto his face. Apparently, his phone rang and Key got it quickly while keeping his cool.

"Hello?... Oh.... Okay... Yeah, I'll meet you there. See you in a while!" Key clicked the end button.

"Who was that?" Krystal asked curiously.

"Oh, it was Jonghyun on the phone. He is with Amber and Victoria right now and he wants me to go there right now." Key replied. "Well, I need to leave now. Sorry. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah! Bye!" I exclaimed with a smile and wave.

Next thing I knew, Krystal's phone rang too.

"Hello?.... Oh, Taemin... The garden?.... Right now...?....... Why?..... Ah, Araso, I'll be there soon... Yeah, bye!" Krystal clicked the end button and sighed.

"What is it now, Krystal?" I asked curiously.

"Taemin told me to meet him at the garden and said he had to tell me something at that place... He didn't want to just tell me on the phone and told me to come right away." Krystal stated, all in one breath.

I was rather surprised she didn't know what this meant... Who's the innocent one now, eh? :p

"I think you should go... NOW." I answered, trying to hold back my smirk coming onto my face.

"What about you?" Krystal asked with a frown.

I laughed. "Don't worry, it's not like I will disappear or something. I am just going to see what the cat walk's stage is like when you stand on it."

"Are you sure you want to be by yourself?" Krystal asked, clearly concerned about me.

"I told you, I will be fine!" I winked at her and gave her a small push. "Now, go! Taemin is waiting for you~!"

"Pshh, you're telling me this since I was teasing you about Minho..." She pouted.

"Exactly~" I teased. "See you later~!!!"

 

I disappeared into the auditorium doors and didn't take another look at Krystal. She knew fully well that I am not that trustworthy as to lie to her as direct as that.

 

Inside the auditorium, I saw the huge catwalk which I guess they use for talent shows or something. I guess I didn't have a different idea from other people since some of my classmates were here... Including Minho.

 

Both of us looked at eachother in the eyes and walked nearer to eachother.

 

"What are you doing here?" Minho and I asked at the same time. 

I laughed as I saw Minho laugh a little too. "I came here to feel the stage I will walk on soon. I don't want to slip or anything."

Minho replied while chuckling, "I have the same reason. I already practiced on walking on it though so you should try walking on it right now."

In a second, a BRILLIANT idea popped into my head. "Why don't we walk as a pair on it? It's fun that way too! Let's do that?"

"... Ah, alright..." Minho answered, hesitantly

 

Both of us walked onto the stage and put on our serious face. Without even signalling, both of us wa out at the same time and did poses at the last minute that collided the poses, not clashing it.

 

I really enjoyed walking on stage, but what bothered me right now was my heart beating wildly as I was close to Minho. To be honest, I felt like blushing like crazy, but since I was trying to be professional-like, I kept it all in, hoping my face didn't look like a tomato, even if it was just practice.

 

- Sulli's POV Ends -

 

While Sulli and Minho were having their moment modelling together, Krystal and Taemin were having their little moment too. (Don't forget about Victoria, Key, Jonghyun, Amber.... Oh, and Luna and Onew's~!!! :3 )

 

"I... Like you, Krystal! Please be my girlfriend!" He exclaimed with his face as red as the tomato Sulli's face would have been like when she was with Minho.

"Wait.. What?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had to!! Cliffhanger~!!! :3

Hehe, Happy Mother's Day~!!! Did you notice I am updating all of my stories (hopefully), right now? Aren't I nice? Yeah, well, I will also be broke soon so... LET'S SPREAD BEING NICE NOW~!!! :3

Okay readers, please take a moment to say "I love you" to your parents... If you can. If you can't, I'm sorry... I have my mother with me so I don't know how it feels like... I wish you a happy happy life~!!! >~<

Well, thanks for reading~!!! :3