The Results

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli's POV:

After a few minutes waiting peacefully in the classroom, a boy sent by the teacher came running in, slamming the door open, and panting hard.

"The..*breathes*..teacher....*breathes*"

Onew walked over to him and handed him some water. "Drink some water and try to steady yourself. Its not like the world will end so take a few minutes to rest."

The student looked up at Onew as if he was a saint that fell down feom heaven before gulping down the water and heaving a huge sigh of relief. "Thanks."

Onew gave hime his signature eye-smiles before asking, "So what's with the rush? What about the teacher?" Everyone's attentions was now on Onew and the other student, who finally regained his breath.

"The teacher told me to report to you guys to go in front of the stage where you guys modeled since they were going to reveal the results. Also, if you see any of your classmates that participated, tell them the news too. Now, we have to hurry, he told me that the people were making a big commotion outside, wondering who is the winner. And believe me, it's big."

"Then, let's go already," Baekhyun stated as he pushed all of us in the group out the door before the others could get out.

I looked up at Krystal again and saw she had looked at me but diverted her eyes away as our eyes met... Hmmm... Suspicious much?

I grabbed ahold of Krystal and Luna's arm while I went ahead of the group. Before I walked another step though, I stated with a smile, "One moment please."

As soon as we were far enough, I exchanged spots with Krystal and started staring at them as I looked to the right. I guess my stares made them uncomfortable so they stopped walking and started to speak up.

"W-what's wrong?" Krystal asked with a stutter. "Why? What happened with you while I was gone?"

"Yeah, why'd you pull both of us away?" Luna added as she tried to keep her cool but her tone of voice made me certain that she was hiding something.

"... Are you hiding something from me???" I asked straightforwardly. I didn't think that they would purposely try to hide something from me, right?

"No~" Luna stated with a crack in her voice, making me even more suspicious.

"Right... And you, Jung Soo Jung?"

She knew that whenever I stated her full name, I was starting to get serious.

"I-Im not hiding a-anything."

This is why I feel like she can't lie... Or actually, more like a really bad liar. She can't seem to stop stuttering when she lies.

Once I heard her answer, I couldn't he but feel a little hurt. I could trust Krystal with my life and I was starting to with Luna, but they can't even trust me with one little secret...? What was I to do if there was a more serious thing than this? Would they even utter a word about it?

"I... I see..." I stated, trying not to sound disappointed. "Well, I'll see you guys later! I'm going to... Go to the bathroom."

I walked away without hearing an answer from them and gave them one look. Krystal looked like she wanted to yell something, but Luna stopped her and told her a few things I couldn't hear since I was already a distance away and there was a lot of noise coming from the classmates that were nearing us already.

Feeling disappointed, I zoomed to the bathroom and the faucet. I was about to wash my face to wake myself up and stop being all gloomy, but I remembered at the last minute that I had to wait until the results from the event, just when my hands were cupped with water, ready to ruin my makeup.

I sighed before drying my hands and checking myself in the mirror once more to see if the makeup smudged or went wrong somewhere. I headed out the door, still somewhat gloomy, and was just about to return to the group when I heard something that made me flinch a little.

"Sulli-yah." Krystal half-whispered. She was leaning on the wall next to the women's restroom and she gave me this guilty look.

"Yeah?" I answered but I sounded like I snapped. I softened slightly and tried again, "Sorry. Yeah? Can you hurry? I want to catch up to the group as soon as possible." Okay, the last part sounded like I was angry, but who could blame me? Who wouldn't feel a little angry and left out that the best friens whom you trust is keeping a secret from you?

"Er... I'm the one who should be sorry." She stated apologetically as she bowed slightly. "I'm sorry."

"Why? You obviously told me the truth since I asked you and we trust eachother very much that we have little to no secrets with eachother... Right?"

She bit her bottom lip. "About that, I may have not told the truth."

I gasped dramatically. "Oh really?"

She didn't say anything. She knew that I have been acting and already knew it.

"Well, if that's all, I'm leaving," I stated as I spinned to the opposite direction with one foot and walked away. I took one step but she grabbed my arm with a strong grip.

"Wait... Sulli-yah... I'm sorry, even if I want to tell you, and believe me, I really want to, I just can't do that. It's not my secret to share in the first place. I'm sorry, really. Really really REALLY sorry that I lied to you. Even Luna tried her best to hold her tongue from slipping. We should have told you but we couldn't. I'm really-" I cut her off.

"I get it," I stated with a smirk, "It's okay. For both you and Luna. It's not your faults for not letting me know anything about the secret. I forgive you guys, don't worry."

I was seriously upset with both of these girls... But I couldn't help but forgive them so easily. Who could stay mad at them?? Especially when they (or rather Krystal) had sincerely apologized. Speaking of 2 girls, where's...?

"Where's Luna?" I asked.

"Ah, another teacher helper came running to us and passed on the message from the teacher. She was told to rush to the front of the stage. Ah, they also called you and me too but I told her to go first and I will catch up with you after I tell you this. She wanted to go too but I told her that right now, it's really urgent and just let her leave this thing to me."

"Oh, okay," I nodded before Krystal started to take my hand and rush towards an exit.

"Hurry up, let's go!"

"Ah, I got it, I got it," I mumbled as I went along with whatever she told me before a lightbulb had lit up on the top of my head and I smirked mischievously. "Sooo.... Krystal, do you have anything that you forgot to tell me?"

She stiffened. My smirk became bigger and I felt like the devil Sulli in my conscience took over, like the kind of devils in cartoons. You know, on one shoulder there's an angel while at the other is the.... Yeah, you get what I mean (or at least just a little?).

Anyways, my smirk became bigger and I felt like the devil Sulli in my conscience took over. "You know, that thing about Taemin calling you out..."

Her next reaction was an immediate blush. So I see she is reenact ing a scene from that moment that is even able to make her blush? Interesting... Very, very interesting... *touches imaginary beard*

"Well...?"

I stared at her intently before seeing her whisper something under her breath that I couldn't make out correctly.

"I can't hear you~" I chimed, trying to sound not too entertained by this but she knew I was teasing her so much in my head so she gave me a little glare. I looked at her innocently, "What did I do this time..?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes~" I answered brightly.

"Taemin and I... We're... Dating." She half-whispered. We were still running of course and I did hear it but I wanted to and make sure I heard it right.

"What was that? I couldn't quite catch that," I answered non-chalantly, smirking from ear-to-ear.

"Aigoo, for goodness' sake... TAEMIN AND I ARE DATING!!!" She yelled frustratedly. "Happy now?"

I laughed with a big eye-smile. "Very."

- Sulli's POV Ends -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta-dahhh~~~ How was it? Good? Bad?... I want to hear your opinions please!!! :3 

Ehehehehe *awkward laugh*... *bows* I so sorry for updating so late! School was here, I needed time to settle down, and I had a HUGE writer's block on what to write here. *sighs in relief* It's done though... I have ideas for the next chapter so don't worry, I got this~ :3

Ah, before I forget, thank you all for up voting, subscribing, and actually just reading this story!!! You guys are amazing! Saranghaeyo~!! :3

Heeheehee, well thanks for reading~!!! :3

 

8.06.13