Jealous

Fulfilling a Dream

Sulli's POV:

 

I had a bad premonition. A kind of gut feeling that I get once in a while. One time, I had this gut feeling and I lost my favorite ring at an amusement park. I knew I had a gut feeling that I would lose it, but I wore it anyway. Well, I learned my lesson, and now, I wonder what will happen to me this time.

All of us walked towards the beach with a beach bag in hand. All of us had smiles on our faces, but they all showed different emotions. Krystal's was cool, Victoria's was content, Amber's was excited, Luna's was bright, and mine, of course, was a nervous one.

I did want to see Minho's face and his look of surprise at me. In fact, I could already imagine the scene. He doesn't notice at first when we all walk in, but when he finally looks up, he spots me first. That look of being amazingly dumbstruck is what I'm really looking forward to.

In other words, I just want to impress Minho oppa... b-but don't tell anyone I said that. 

 

ANYWAYS, when we arrived, I was kind of disappointed. Baekhyun oppa was there, smiling brightly, but for some weird reason, the other boys weren't there. Luna was the first to speak up.

 

"Where's the rest of the guys?" she asked, "I mean, I love you here Baekhyun, but... where's our boyfriends?"

Baekhyun smiled sweetly, "You girls do know that your men love you, right?"

Victoria stared at Baekhyun suspiciously. "Yes..." she said slowly.

"And you girls do know that you shouldn't make any misunderstandings when you don't know the whole truth, right?"

"Yes.." Victoria answered once more. "So, what happened to the part where you said where they were?"

Baekhyun gave one last cheeky smile before he pointed at a pair of one of our boys with mysterious girls at their sides. The problem was, they were all pretty.

Krystal walked up and gave her biggest forced smile. "Hehehe, you didn't go to the part where you said who those girls are."

"They're NOT cheating. They're just helping find a bracelet that one of the five girls lost on the beach. She said something along the lines of it being important?" He scratched his head. "My job was to wait for you beautiful ladies. Did I mention you were beautiful?" He gave his best brightest smile he could to us.

Luna snorted. "Don't worry, we're not ma-" She looked back up as she saw one of the girls put her hand on Onew's shoulder and he didn't push her away. In fact, after a few seconds, she started to give him a flirting stare and a "seductive" smile at Onew. Of course, he just had to smile back.

Luna shut at that moment. She gave a loud huff as she walked a different direction. I'm going to buy a drink. Feel free to tag along if you guys are thirsty.

Krystal started walking. "Yeah, I'm kind of thirsty too..." I looked at the direction of where she had been staring, and sure enough, the girl who was flirting with Onew just a minute ago was now flirting with Taemin. He even gave the girl and embarrassing smile.

I had no time to say anything when something happened that I couldn't unsee. There Minho was, kissing another girl. My jaw dropped open and my feelings were hurt. Of course, when I was just about to get serious, I see him kissing another girl. I could have been thinking of excuses of what had happened for it to lead up to this way, but all I remember that happened next was me inbetween Krystal and Luna, crossing my arms and not looking back at all.

All I knew was that I needed a drink. And fast.

 

- Sulli's POV Ends -

 

Minho's POV:

 

After thirty minutes of nonstop searching, I finally see a glint of shinyness in the sand. I felt like I was in one of those 89'ers who finally found a piece of gold in the river. I ACTUALLY FINALLY FOUND THE FRICKIN' BRACELET.

I held it up in triumph and the one who was looking with me, A.K.A. the girl that was in the middle, clapped her hands in enthusiasm. The next thing that happened was totally unexpected. She. kissed. me.

And not on the cheek. The lips. Heck, I didn't even get to kiss Sulli yet, yet I unknowingly let another girl kiss me? I pushed her away and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. This has not been my first kiss, but I do know that what I felt then had no feelings. No. It's not even considered a kiss in my book.

"HEY, YOU GUYS!! I FOUND THE BRACELET!!!!" I yelled out loud so all of them could hear me.

They may have not said it out loud, but just looking at their facial expressions, every one of them was very uncomfortable. I could even say that they were all thanking the heavens that it was finally over in their head.

-

We all headed back to our little spot on the beach, where we found just Baekhyun there. Which was kind of weird since you'd expect that the girls would have ocme already.

Key started to complain, "Have the girls not come yet?"

Baekhyun gave us a smile. "You guys do know how much the girls love you, right?"

All of us nodded.

He continued, "And you guys do know that you were with pretty girls just a few minutes ago, right?"

All of us nodded very slowly.

"Yeah... The girls saw you guys and went to get a drink."

I spoke up. "Did the girls tell you anything? What did they see exactly?"

Baekhyun gave a vague shrug and looked away. "They said that they wanted you guys to figure it out and told me not to spill anything."

"Who said that exactly?" Taemin asked.

"Victoria Noona. Oh, but I'll tell you this, everyone, even Sulli, looked super upset. Oh, by the way, I will kick your butts if one of them comes home just a bit sad. I can't bear it when girls are upset, especially if it's girls who I care about."

"Can't you at least give us a direction of where they went?" Jonghyun pleaded.

He sighed. "Just because I know you guys would do the same." He pointed in behind him, and at that very second, we ran to get our girls back.

 


Heyy~! :3

How do you guys like it? I don't know what you guys might think, but I seriously can't let this story go... I love it too much to complete it. T^T

Hahaha, just kidding, I love it just as much as my other stories, but I know it's my duty to finally finish my ongoing stories, no matter how much it kills me. I'm having finals soon, so there might not be another update that soon, but I will try!! I will try not to go on a random hiatus again... I'm sorry my readers!!!

You guys all know that I love you all, right? :3

Oh, before I forget, Merry Christmas~!!! x3 

I seriously love you guys for staying with me up until now. I hope you guys have a beautiful beginning of the year!!! :3

 

 

Heehee, well, thanks for reading~!!! X3