In Krystal's Eyes...

Fulfilling a Dream

Previously...

However, when Baekhyun ran and hugged Sulli, my feelings just went overprotective again... I never really knew this until Taemin pointed that out to me.. Seriously, if he never pointed it out like my parents, I would still be unsure
 
When I was watching Sulli and Krystal's dance, my eyes were focuse on one girl and only her. Choi Jinri.
 
THAT was when I finally realized and made me realize for sure this time... I like Sulli.

Minho's POV:

As Sulli first started to model, I intently watched her every move.. Yeah, I guess you might say that I was acting like a stalker..

Anyways, as she walked on the catwalk, I couldn't really take my eyes off of her. She was... beautiful. Her radiant smile shone more brightly at the moment and her moves were swift but clear enough to see. Her eyes showed confidence and true happiness that couldn't be bother by the problems she faced so far... It was like all her problems ceased to exist and she was focusing on nothing but the walk. Not one bit did her face show frustration for anything and that made me think that she might have been the happiest girl on Earth right now.

Taemin, who was in front of me, had closed the small distance between us and now we were next to eachother.

"Heh, I guess you figured out your feelings for her, Hyung," he stated as he smirked while looking at you.

I didn't reply to his comment... I fact, I couldn't. My mind was lost in my thoughts and it was like what he said just went through one ear and out the other.

Soon enough, she sat down on an empty bench while she waited for us to finish our turn. Even though she had finished and I was looking at the catwalk which made me look like I was paying attention, I was actually thinking about... Well, Sulli.

- Minho's POV Ends -

---

Krystal's POV:

I was looking at Sulli's performance as she walked down the catwalk.

Let me tell you, she has improved so much now... I can tell her confidence has boosted and she enjoys modeling so much more now.. When she and I were growing up, she already had beautiful elegance since she could walk in a straight line without practice, but she still continued to polish her dream and is almost to the point of perfection in my eyes.

I looked around and found out that everyone was mesmerized by her performance. Pshhh, I am not surprised though! It's my sister we're talking about~!! :p

I scanned through their face, amused by how they can't stop staring, until I saw Minho's face and I just stopped there. Heheh, I had been curious of what his feelings were for her, and I FINALLY got the answer~!! Sheesh Minho, you should at least try to hide the glow of love in your eyes when you stare at her.

Or or two people back, I spotted Baekhyun. He looked at Sulli with eyes... Huh, that's weird. Since I lived in America, I always looked at the people's personality and try to see what kind of person they are before looking at their appearance, but Baekhyun.. He was the type of person to hide his feelings well so I don't know what he felt at the moment. I know one thing though, his eyes showed a small light and comfort as he stared intently at only Sulli.

I continued on and on....

Until I stopped again. The person who I have thought was attractive the first moment I saw him when I walked into the classroom has caught my eyes one again. I looked at his eyes and felt my heart skipping a beat  at how his eyes look more carefully, which made it even more beautiful.

In fact, as I looked more closely, the look in his eyes did not have the same glow as it did with Minho's... I feel kind of relieved for finding that out or else there will be some kind of love... square formed.

I guess he might have felt someone looking at him so he turned to my direction which made me whip my head back towards Sulli, who barely finished her walk. I felt my cheeks burn, so I covered them with my hands for a minute or two.

As I kind of dozed off as more people cat-walked, I thought of him all of a sudden again.

I wonder, did I fall in love with him?... THAT fast??.. That's a first. I never really wanted to end up like Romeo and Juliet, so I never really thought of experiencing something as silly as love at first sight... Yup, I have gone crazy. My heart is beating fast once again just by thinking of his name and my feelings about him...

Aigoo, another problem arose again for me... Will I be heartbroken or will I have a happy relationship with true feelings even though I thought it was silly to begin with? 

---

As the cat-walks finish, everyone started to yawn a bit and looked at how e sun had almost set outside already.

"Alright, class, since it is late, we should continue preparing for the performance tomorrow." The teacher announced, before getting his stuff and heading out the door.

Soon after, other students started leaving, including our group.

As we walked out the school, Sulli put her arm around my shoulder.

"Did you see my walk?" Sulli asked me, excited about what happened earlier. "We finally got to model! I was even starting to doubt how in the world did I get into this kind of school..."

"Haha, I saw Sulli. I may be overreacting, but I wanted to tell you that the cat-walk you did earlier was the best one you did so far!" I answered, smiling.

"Yeah, I wasn't even paying attention to my posture or anything. I felt so... GREAT by not stressing over if something might go wrong while I walked."

"Heheh, it just shows you love being a model! You are destined to be in this field of work!"

"You really think so?" She asked. I nodded right away and she just gave me a big hug from the place she was in as we still walked.

"Thanks.. Thanks for believing that I can do this." She showed me her pearly white teeth as her eye-smile became more noticeable.

"No problem, it's the truth anyways," I replied as we both gave eachother a random face which made us both laugh.

Seriously, I always loved how she could be such a great sister, annoying sometimes but you can't help but love her.

We said goodbye to the boys and soon after to Victoria and Amber, who lived on different floors from Luna, Sulli and me.

Before going inside our room, we said our last goodbye for the day and a smile. I opened the door, went in, and closed it behind me before jumping onto my bed and soon falling asleep without knowing.

- Krystal's POV Ends -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here's a chapter! I know, it's not that interesting.. It's just I can't find anymore ideas for this story!! >~< Im deciding on whether I should just end the story without making any couples appear....

LIKE I WOULD DO THAT! -_-

I hate it when authors do that to me so why should I make you feel my pain?

Don't worry, I will try to make my story as interesting as possible as soon as the ideas come flowing to me! :3

Thanks for reading~!!! :3