Important Notice From Kpopnoona

The Five Promises

 

 

Hello my lovely subscribers! I know that all of you out there may have seen this set to "updated" on your feeds and got really excited so I promise not to disappoint. I wanted to take the time here to give you guys a few heads-up and ask your advice.

First of all, I wanted to promote my latest fanfictions (shameless self-promotion). Check out their decriptions below and make sure to subscribe. 

The Lady N 

  • Post-split, OT5 reunion fic with a twist. 
  • Flash Description: A strange woman enters DBSK's life and their world changes forever.
  • A/N: Even if you are not an OT5, I promise this story will be comepletely interesting. The main pairing is Yunjae and the secondary pairing is Junsu/OC

 

Of Wolves and Dragonkin,

  • Fantasy story based in medieval times.
  • Flash Description: Adventure epic with romance, mythical creatures, and an acient curse: Pairings Yunjae.
  • A/N: Honestly this is my favorite of my newest stories. Junsu as a Ranger? Changmin as a rogue? Can you say perfect?
     

 Midnight Winds

  • Supernatural Vampire Story.
  • Romance drama: Yunjae Pairing (Jaejoong/Vampire, Yunho/Human)
  • A/N: This story gets my blood pumping. There just something about a vampire version of Lord Voldemin and Jaejoong that makes my heart race.


Secondly, I wanted to ask all of you "What do you think about either an epilogue for The Five Promises or a series of drabbles in The Five Promises universe?" Since this story has been more popular than my previous works, I thought, instead of letting this story end with chapter thirty-six, that the addition of extra novellas would be a good treat for my readers. So what do you guys think? Please let me know in the comment section below. If there is enough interest, I will plan out a few installments. 
 

Once again, I want to thank everyone who stayed with me through the long process of bringing this story to completion and I hope that you will continue to support me and my other stories. Remember to share my stories with your friends because Sharing is Caring. ^_^

#AKTF #HTTE #VeteranCassie #Cassie4LIFE