Anger

The Five Promises

 

“Who the hell do you think you’re talking to?” growled Junjin as he reared back and back handed Jaejoong across the face. The force was so hard that Jaejoong fell over and smacked his head on the pavement.

“He hasn’t changed.” thought Jaejoong as his head began to throb violently and his vision began to blur.

Junjin reached down with one hand, jerked Jaejoong up onto his feet by the throat, and slammed him against the wall. As the panic in Jaejoong rose higher and higher, he instantly tried to fight back by grabbing Junjin by the wrist, but his efforts was met with even more force. Capturing both of Jaejoong’ arms, with his other hand, and pinning them down, Junjin tightened his grip around Jaejoong’s throat and glared intently.

“It seems you’ve forgotten the rules precious.” sneered Junjin in a low growl “Looks like I need to retrain you.”

As Junjin leaned his body weight against Jaejoong, and looked at him with that same glint in his eyes that he had always had, Jaejoong’s panic was suddenly overcome with a strange feeling of familiarity.

“Nothing changes.” thought Jaejoong as he turned his eyes away from Junjin’s stare.

Out of all the people who made his life a living hell when he was a prisoner of Jiyoung, Junjin was the worst. He was so possessive over Jaejoong and so controlling that he beat him regularly while still professing his twisted undying love for him. His obsession with Jaejoong was even sicker than the obsession that Jiyoung harbored for him, but of the two, Junjin frightened Jaejoong the most. Between the two brothers, Junjin was the most violent, the most unpredictable, and many of Jaejoong’s physical and emotional scars had been caused by him. Even though Jiyoung had been his master, and as such owned him, Junjin was the monster that had truly ruled over his life.

“Oh, look what you made me do.” sighed Junjin in a soft voice as he inspected the cut on Jaejoong’s forehead and his now bleeding lip “You know I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Bull!” spat Jaejoong in defiance “You love it!”

“No I don’t precious.” denied Junjin is a sultry tone “You know I love you.”

“Love?” questioned Jaejoong in disbelief “You call this love?”

“You hit me and then say you love me?” scoffed Jaejoong “Bull.”

“Oh, I assure you, my love is real.” cooed Junjin as he stepped into Jaejoong and used his body to pin him fully against the wall.

As the feel of Junjin’s body pressing against him began to bring back horrible memories of the past, Jaejoong lost all sense of the courage he had. His mind, so muddled, began to revive the old feelings that he had repressed all those years ago.

Jaejoong had never admitted it openly to anyone but at one point, in the past, he had grown to enjoy Junjin’s tender side. Between all the beatings and his suffocating obsessive side, there were times when Junjin had truly treated him well. These little flashes of real love and kindness had become rays of hope to Jaejoong in the darker times and to stem Junjin’s violent side, Jaejoong had often times played the role of the dutiful pet –just to ward off any punishment.

During that time, Junjin had finally convinced him that this was how a real relationship worked between lovers, and he truly believed it was supposed to be this way, until he finally got away from all that torment. With the help of Eun Mi and Junsu, Jaejoong learned that the relationship he had with both Jiyoung and Junjin was nothing short of horrific, and as time went on, he truly learned what real love was supposed to be like.

Even after understanding and knowing that the relationship he had with them was completely twisted, he knew he wouldn’t be able to fight back Junjin’s advances even if he tried. Junjin was much smarter and stronger than him and he knew how to manipulate Jaejoong into compliance. He suddenly wondered if just giving in would be his best option right now. If he gave Junjin what he wanted, without any fuss, it would be like it was in the old days. He would leave him alone after his urges had been sated.

“I can’t do that!” screamed Jaejoong in his mind.

“I’ve missed you.” moaned Junjin as he kissed Jaejoong gently on the neck “So much.”

“Not again.” screamed Jaejoong in his mind as the sound of Junjin’s voice echoed in his ears. He knew that tone. He knew exactly what Junjin wanted. The memories of the intimate times they spent together invaded Jaejoong’s thoughts again and began to cloud his mind. “I can’t get swept away again.” thought Jaejoong as he closed his eyes and tried to think about anything other than Junjin “I can’t fall for this again.”

“It’s been so long.” lowly whispered Junjin in Jaejoong’s ear “I haven’t played in years.”

“Will you play with me precious?” moaned Junjin as pushed his knee between Jaejoong’s legs and nibble on his earlobe “Play with me.”

“No. I don’t want to.” answered Jaejoong harshly as pulled his head away from Junjin and tried to fight the nostalgic memories of the past “Never again!”

“Your body seems to betraying you, precious.” cooed Junjin as he pressed his thigh up against Jaejoong’s manhood “I think someone missed me.”

“Never.” growled Jaejoong through his teeth as he tried to push Junjin away “I hate you!”

“Still so fiery.” moaned Junjin as he breathed in Jaejoong sent “Good.”

“Get away from me.” whined Jaejoong as he tried to push Junjin off of him once more “You don’t own me!”

“Oh? But don’t I?” questioned Junjin mischievously “My brother may have released you, but I never did.”

“I will never play with you again!” growled Jaejoong.

“Oh, we will play. You can count on that.” scoffed Junjin seductively.

“But not here.” added Junjin flatly.

Junjin leaned back away from Jaejoong and stared affectionately at his face before his expression changed back to the cold and controlling one Jaejoong had known so well.

“I’m here to take you back to Seoul. Your master wants to see you.” said Junjin sternly.

“I’m never going back!” argued Jaejoong “Never!”

“You will come with me, one way or another.” growled Junjin coldly as he retightened his grip on Jaejoong’s throat “You will obey me precious. You belong to me!”

“Never.” spat Jaejoong.

Junjin’s temper immediately flared as he released his grip on Jaejoong’s arms and reared back to hit him once more. Before he could strike Jaejoong again, he was interrupted by the sound of someone running up to them. “Get your ing hands off him!” screamed a strange voice. Before he could turn to see who it was, a man snatched him around and punched him dead in the face. Stumbling back and hitting the ground hard, Junjin looked up to see Manager Yoon glaring down at him intently.

“Who the , are you?” yelled Manager Yoon as Jaejoong collapsed to his knees beside him.

“Jae?” yelled Manager Yoon as he knelt down beside him and grab him by the shoulders to steady him “Are you alright?”

Jaejoong never heard anything Manager Yoon said.  He sat there with a blank stare covering his face, as Junjin’s final words echoed in his mind, and was engulfed in the sense of hopelessness that had ruled his life so many years ago. As he continued to stay silent, Manager Yoon instantly feared the worst. “I have to get him out of here.” thought Manager Yoon as he quickly pulled Jaejoong up to his feet mere seconds before the company sedan pulled up to the curb. “Thank god I called the driver earlier.” thought Manager Yoon as he noticed the car. Dragging Jaejoong to the sedan, he jerked open the door and pushed him in to the back seat. Jumping in behind him and slamming the door he screamed “GO! Now!” at the driver and stared at the man on the side walk “GO!”

“We’ll see each other again real soon precious.” scoffed Junjin as he wiped the blood from his lip and watched the black sedan take off down the street “Count on it.”

“Jae? Are you alright?” panicked Manager Yoon as he turned his attention back to Jaejoong who was sitting in the seat with his knees pulled up to his chin “Who was that man? What did he do to you?”

As Manager Yoon continued to fuss over every detail of Jaejoong, checking for injuries, and spouting off question after question, Jaejoong stayed silent. With nothing but a blank expression on his face, he stared out into nothingness. Afraid that Jaejoong had completely lost all sense of himself; Manager Yoon dug into his jacket pocket, grabbed his cell phone, and immediately called Junsu. The call rang and rang but he didn’t answer. Cutting the call short, he dialed Yoochun’s number and got no answer and then tried Yunho’s but there wasn’t any answer either. “Eun Mi” thought Manager Yoon a second before he dialed her number frantically.

“Hello. This is Eun Mi.” she answered.

“It’s Manager Yoon.” he said “Jaejoong was just attacked by some strange man.”

“What?” questioned Eun Mi “Is he ok?”

“No!” panicked Manager Yoon “He’s petrified and he won’t answer me.”

“Put the phone up to his ear.” instructed Eun Mi.

“Ok.” answered Manager Yoon as he did as he was instructed.

“Jae? Can you hear me? It’s Eun Mi.” she began “Listen to me. Everything is alright. You’re safe. That man is gone.  He won’t hurt you again. I promise.”

Jaejoong said nothing.

“Talk to me!” begged Eun Mi “I can’t help you if you don’t talk to me.”

“Tell me who it was. What happened?” questioned Eun Mi frantically “Jae! Tell me!”

“Junjin.” was all Jaejoong managed to say before he suddenly busted out in uncontrollable sobs.

“Eun Mi?” questioned Manager Yoon as he put the phone back up to his ear “Who the hell was that guy? What the hell is wrong with Jae?”

“You don’t need to concern yourself with that right now!” yelled Eun Mi in a fit a panic “Do you have Jaejoong’s bag with you?”

“Yes. Why?” answered Manager Yoon.

“In the small pocket on the front of the bag, there is a thing that looks like a funny looking blue pen. Get it.” instructed Eun Mi.

“Got it.” said Manager Yoon after he dug the strange looking device from Jaejoong’s bag “What is this?”

“It’s a tranquilizer pen I had specially made for Jaejoong.” informed Eun Mi “At the top there is a little dial. Set it to ten milligrams and give him a shot right now!”

“How? Where?” questioned Manager Yoon.

“In the arm or on top of his shoulder… Just press the button and it will do it automatically.” growled Eun Mi “Hurry!”

“Ok.” answered Manager Yoon as he reached up and stuck the pen into Jaejoong’s shoulder and press the button “Done.”

“Now what?” questioned Manager Yoon.

“Where are you now?” asked Eun Mi.

“We’re in Manhattan.” he answered.

“Ok. I just landed at La Guardia right before you called.” informed Eun Mi “Where has he been staying?”

“At Yunho’s apartment.” he answered.

“Ok. Take him there and I will meet you.” said Eun Mi.

“Shouldn’t we take him to the hospital?” said Manager Yoon as he looked up at Jaejoong who was still sobbing uncontrollably “He’s a little busted up.”

“That’s not the problem right now. This isn’t a medical issue. The tranquilizer takes ten minutes to take effect. Once it does, he will be calmer. Just take him back to Yunho’s apartment for now.” said Eun Mi “I’ll be there shortly.”

“Alright.” agreed Manager Yoon.

Eun Mi immediately cut the call short, grabbed her suitcase, and darted across the lobby and out through the glass doors. Hailing a cab as fast as she could, she tossed her bag into the back seat and barked the address to Yunho’s apartment at the driver. “It’s an emergency. Please hurry!” she said as the driver pulled away from the curb.

Eun Mi had been there since the very beginning of Jaejoong’s recovery and of all the people in the world, she knew the most about what he had gone through. As a psychiatrist, she was never to suppose to get emotionally involved with one of her patients, but when it came to Jaejoong, she really couldn’t help it. After all the years she spent trying to help him recover from that hell, she had become quite fond of Jaejoong. She loved him, and pitied him, and even though she was a married woman, she felt closeness with Jaejoong that she had never felt with another man. To her, he was someone very special and no matter what was going on in her life, she would drop everything to help him any way she could. Jaejoong was one of the most precious people in her life and she was determined to help him find a normal and happy life.

As the cab sped through the busy streets of New York City, Eun Mi thought about the first time Junsu brought Jaejoong into her office. He was so thin and frail. He was pale, his eyes were sunken in as if he hadn’t slept in years, and he was afraid of every little noise and movement. He couldn’t stand to be touched and refused to look at anyone in the eyes. He was a silent, shattered young man that had no real will to go on. Eun Mi tried everything she could to get Jaejoong to talk about his life that day but he never spoke a word. As Junsu told her Jaejoong’s story, Eun Mi couldn’t help but feel heartbroken. He was such a beautiful person but the world had ruined him. 

When it was time for their session to end, Eun Mi had stepped from behind her desk and walked up to Jaejoong and knelt before him. She reached out her hand and placed it on his and whispered softly “This world still needs you Jaejoong. Don’t give up.” Those simple words she uttered that day had a profound effect on Jaejoong and over the course of the next three years he began to open up to her about his entire life. The more she learned about the heartbroken and terrified man the more she wanted to help him. Even during the difficult times, during his treatment, she never gave up on him.

As soon as the cab pulled up in front of Yunho’s apartment building, Eun Mi grabbed her suitcase and tossed a hundred dollar bill at the driver before getting out of the car and running up to the doors. Crossing the ornate lobby in a full sprint, she jumped in the elevator and hit the button for the twenty-second floor. Her anticipation and anxiety quickly took over her senses as she began to pace around and fidget while waiting for the elevator to come to a stop. As the doors open, she stepped out and glanced in both directions, trying to get her bearings, when she noticed Manager Yoon trying to prop a now heavily drugged Jaejoong against the wall outside of Yunho’s apartment. Eun Mi immediately dropped her suitcase and darted down the hallway. As she got to Jaejoong, she reached up and grabbed him by the shoulders to steady him.

“Jae?” she questioned softly “I’m here.”

“Eun Mi.” cried Jaejoong softly before he fainted into her arms. Eun Mi caught him and flashed a terrified and tear-filled look at Manager Yoon. “Get the door.” she ordered. Manager Yoon and Eun Mi carefully carried Jaejoong into the apartment and to his room. Laying him down gently in the bed, and covering him up with the blanket, Eun Mi sat down beside him and grabbed his hand. The look on his face, so reminiscent of their first meeting, tore at Eun Mi’s heart. She had never wanted to see that look on her precious friend’s face ever again and now she had. Reaching up and brushing aside his bangs, she looked at the shallow gash on his forehead and sniffled “Get the first aid kit.” to Manager Yoon. He immediately walked across the room and into the adjoining bathroom. Coming back a minute later with the medical kit in his hand, he handed it to Eun Mi who instantly opened it and began digging out everything she would need.  

“Will he be alright?” questioned Manager Yoon.

“I don’t know.” sighed Eun Mi as she gently cleaned the wound with a sterile cotton swab.

“Did you call Junsu?” questioned Eun Mi coldly as she dabbed some antibacterial cream on the cut and placed on a bandage.

“Yes but he didn’t answer.” replied Manager Yoon.

“What about Yoochun and Yunho? Do they know?” asked Eun Mi as she tended to the cut on Jaejoong’s lip.

“No. They didn’t answer my calls either.” sighed Manager Yoon.

“Good.” grumbled Eun Mi as she tossed everything back into the first aid kit and closed it “They don’t need to know about this.”

“What are you saying? Why can’t they know?” questioned Manager Yoon in shock “What the hell is going on Eun Mi?”

“Let’s talk about this in the other room.” she offered “Jaejoong needs to rest.”

“Fine!” agreed Manager Yoon.

Eun Mi reached up and gently patted Jaejoong on the shoulder before following Manager Yoon out of the room and closing the door behind her. Walking into the living room, Eun Mi motioned for him to have a seat in the chair before she sat down on the couch and sighed heavily.

“Now will you tell me what’s going on?” questioned Manager Yoon.

“I really can’t go into much detail.” informed Eun Mi “But, what I can tell you is that Jaejoong suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.”

“What?” replied Manager Yoon.

“In his youth he suffered a very traumatic incident that has scarred him.” she continued “And because of it, he has developed an anxiety disorder that manifests itself by causing panic attacks and psychotic breaks.”

“Through treatment he has gotten much better. This is actually the first time an incident like this has occurred in two years.” she added.

“Why now? Did that man have something to do with it? Who is he?” quickly questioned Manager Yoon.

“I can’t go into that much detail. Just know that with that man around, Jaejoong is in danger. He is a criminal and Jaejoong is terrified of him.” informed Eun Mi.

“I can’t believe Junsu was so stupid to let Jaejoong walk around New York without a protection detail!” growled Eun Mi “He knows way too much about Jaejoong to be that stupid.”

“Actually…” started Manager Yoon “He does have a bodyguard.”

“Where the hell was he?” yelled Eun Mi in a fit of complete disbelief.

“Jaejoong sent him home earlier.” sighed Manager Yoon.

“And you let him? Are you out of your mind?” yelled Eun Mi.

“I didn’t think… I didn’t know…” sighed Manager Yoon.

“I should have taken an earlier flight.” whined Eun Mi.

“Speaking of which, how come you’re in New York? Aren’t you supposed to be at a medical symposium in Washington, D.C.?” asked Manager Yoon “Or something?”

“I was.” answered Eun Mi “Until I got a phone call from Junsu four hours ago.”

“He called and filled me in on what’s going on with Yunho and told me that Jaejoong was here all alone. He begged me to come to New York and to watch over Jae for them.” she sighed “So I dropped everything and came here. Now I’m glad I did.”

“Junsu is a dead man the next time I see him.” growled Eun Mi frustratingly “He knew better than to send Jaejoong off by himself. What the hell was he thinking?”

“They were just trying to protect him.” informed Manager Yoon.

“You call this protection?” scoffed Eun Mi “They sent him here to keep him away from Sira’s psychotic personality but they never thought that Junjin was looking for Jaejoong all this time?”

“How could you know that this guy was looking for him?” questioned Manager Yoon in shock “You knew about this?”

“No!” fired back Eun Mi “I just know the man’s criminal personality. He is obsessive and controlling. There is no way he would just arbitrarily let Jaejoong go without a fight.”

“That’s why I told Junsu to take extra precautions.” sighed Eun Mi “I never thought he cared so little about Jaejoong’s safety to not heed my warnings.”

“You and I both know that’s not true.” scolded Manager Yoon.

“Anyway.” dismissed Manager Yoon “What do we do now? Shouldn’t we call the police?”

“No, we wait. The tranquilizer you gave him will put him out for a minimum of six hours.” informed Eun Mi “Until he wakes up, we won’t know the extent of his reaction to what happened tonight.”

“So for now, we just let him sleep.” she added.


 

“Aren’t you being a little unscrupulous?” questioned Junsu as he stared over his desk at Changmin “Her demands are getting ridiculous.”

“You agreed to the contract.” declared Changmin flatly “If Yunho is so unhappy, he could just break the contract and end this now.”

“You’d love that wouldn’t you?” scoffed Junsu “What the hell do you have against him anyway?”

“You’ve been haunting both of us for over three years now.” continued Junsu “What the hell did we ever do to you?”

“That’s none of you business.” grumbled Changmin “It’s personal.”

“Obviously since you’re going out of your way to make Yunho’s life a living hell.” scoffed Junsu.

“If you have a problem with Yunho, settle it with him! This dragging his life and career into some twisted revenge fantasy is childish!” growled Junsu.

“Why should I? I’m not the one who did anything wrong.” laughed Changmin devilishly “I don’t need to do anything. Sira is taking care of it for me. All I have to do is sit back and watch.”

“Look, I don’t really care what your problem is with Yunho right now. We can deal with that later.” started Junsu as he rubbed his forehead “But I do take issue with you allowing your client to run amuck.”

“You can take issue all you want. I won’t stop her.” said Changmin flatly “I would have been content to put him through the ringer in court. It was all of you that suggested this plan in the first place.”

“Seems like you’re regretting that decision now.” smiled Changmin devilishly.

“Yunho is not going to be happy when he finds out about this.” sighed Junsu as he glanced back down at the papers Changmin had given him earlier.

“Too bad.” laughed Changmin “If he wants to save face, it has to be done.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. Do you honestly think that Yunho will agree to this?” questioned Junsu “There’s no way in hell he would stand in public and tell the world that he’s going to commit his life to Sira.”

“Isn’t marriage the obvious conclusion to this story?” questioned Changmin “He’s already admitted that her child is his and how immoral would he look to the world if he refused to make her a pure woman?”

“Pure, my .” scoffed Junsu “She was never a pure woman!”

“That’s beside the point. This is what Sira wants.” informed Changmin “If he doesn’t want to comply with her wishes, then we can go back to the legal actions and settle this in court.”

“He has no choice.” stated Changmin as he stood up and demanded “Make it happen or forfeit his career.”


 

As a heavy rain fell down from an ominous sky, Eun Mi shuffled in her chair next to Jaejoong’s bed and fought off the urge to sleep. Over the last seven hours, he had slept peacefully without any movement but Eun Mi, afraid that he would have another panic attack the moment he woke, refused to go to bed. She wanted to be there when he woke up.

Looking up at her empty coffee cup, she sighed “I better make some more coffee.” Eun Mi grabbed her cup, stood up, and quietly made her way out of Jaejoong’s bedroom. Stepping into the living room, she immediately froze when she noticed a strange woman standing in front of her.

“Who are you?” she questioned in shock as she glanced around to room to see if there was anyone else there.

“Don’t be afraid.” said the woman “My name is April. I’m a friend on Yunho’s. I live down the hall.”

“How did you get in here?” questioned Eun Mi.

“I have a key.” she answered as she jingled the key ring in her hand “Yunho pays me to tidy up his apartment and watch over it when he’s not here.”

“What are you doing here?” asked Eun Mi.

“I got a text from Yunho really early this morning.” informed April as she pulled out her cell phone “He asked me to check on Jaejoong.”

“May I see it?” asked Eun Mi.

“Sure.” said April as she opened the file and handed her the phone.

 

 [02:34 Yunho:]April, are you awake?

[02:36 April:] Yes. What’s up?

[02:38 Yunho:] Did you meet Jae yesterday?

[02:39 April:] Yes.

[02:41 Yunho:] Could you stop by the apartment in the morning and check on him? I have a really bad feeling.

[02:42 Yunho:] Something’s wrong. I’m worried.

[02:43 April:] No problem. I’ll check on him.

[02:44 Yunho:] Thank you. I owe you one.

[02:45 April:] I’m always here for you.

 

“I see.” said Eun Mi.

“Is Jae sick?” questioned April as she glanced into Jaejoong’s room and saw him sleeping “He doesn’t look good.”

“He got a little drunk last night.” explained Eun Mi “He’s just sleeping it off.”

“I’m sorry but who are you exactly?” questioned April “Yunho didn’t tell me that a woman was staying here too.”

“I’m Jaejoong’s sister.” lied Eun Mi “I came to visit him while he was here and he offered to put me up for the next few days.”

“Oh? Ok.” said April.

“Well I’m sorry if I frightened you.” apologized April “I knocked but no one answered.”

“No that’s quite alright. Thank you for worrying about my brother and for being a good friend to Yunho.” said Eun Mi “But, would you do Jaejoong a favor?”

“A favor?” asked April perplexed “What favor?”

“Jae is really embarrassed that he drank so much last night. Yunho scolds him often about drinking. Would you mind keeping this from Yunho?” asked Eun Mi.

“I don’t know.” sighed April “I’ve never lied to Yunho before.”

“It wouldn’t be a lie.” dismissed Eun Mi “Just text him back and say that Jaejoong is tired but ok.”

“Please.” begged Eun Mi “Jaejoong already feels bad about it and he doesn’t want to worry Yunho anymore than he already is.”

“Well, I guess so. Considering what Yunho is going through right now, it would be wrong of me to add even more stress on him.”  agreed April “I won’t tell him.”

“Thank you.” smiled Eun Mi.


 

“You son-of-a-.” screamed Yunho as he tried to force his way through Yoochun and Junsu to get to Changmin “How dare you!”

“Yunho don’t!” yelled Junsu as he tightened his grip on his irate friend “Killing him won’t solve this. It’s Sira doing this to you, not Changmin!”

“Bull!” argued Yunho “This little has had it out for me from day one!”

“That doesn’t matter now. The announcement has already been made.” sighed Junsu.

“How could you Junsu? You didn’t even ask me!” screamed Yunho as he rung himself loose from both of their grips and backed away “I thought you were my friend! How could you tell the press that Sira and I are getting married?”

“I didn’t!” fired back Junsu as he flashed a hateful look at Changmin “He did!”

“I’ll ing kill you!” growled Yunho as he tried to lunge for Changmin again.

“Pay back is a .” laughed Changmin.

“What the hell did I ever do to you?” screamed Yunho.

“I guess you don’t remember me do you?” questioned Changmin solemnly “Then again, why would you?”

“What the are you talking about?” questioned Yunho “Remember you?”

“I don’t know you. How the hell am I supposed to remember someone I don’t know?” scoffed Yunho angrily.

“It doesn’t matter now Yunho.” dismissed Yoochun nervously “That’s not what’s important right now.”

“What the hell do you mean by that?” growled Yunho “Do you know what the this little is talking about?”

“Do you know him?” questioned Junsu.

“I remember him.” admitted Yoochun.

“Yoochun!” yelled Changmin “Don’t you dare say a word!”

At Changmin’s outburst, Yunho and Junsu just stared at them totally confused.

“I’m tired of this !” fired back Yoochun as he glared angrily at Changmin.

"Damn it Changmin!" yelled Yoochun "Just tell him!"

“Never!” growled Changmin as he turned his back to leave Yunho’s apartment.

"Fine then I will!" growled Yoochun as his frustration had finally gotten the best of him.

"Whatever!" scoffed Changmin as stepped out into the hallway and turned to walk away.

“Changmin is Minhee’s step brother!” stated Yoochun flatly.