[Epilogue]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!
People come, people will leave. Haha...People upvoted, they also can unvoted after that btw... haha... now I just realised that... hahahahaaaa..... I'm not good enough for writing a story... haha...
Anyway.
Happy reading.

 

 
Prince kissed the princess, said 'I love you' to the princess, and they live in happiness forever. That's the stereotype fairy tale. For prince and princess in fairy tale, happiness life is prefect and flawless, while, for the princeKimpuppy and princessJungkitty in Sone's Talent High, they fight, they quarrel, bickering still.
 
Currently, both cute puppy and kitty are in their nth times of love quarrel. Yeah, they fight, of course they do, they are rivals at first before they get into an item, remember?
 
They quarrel, they fought, because they love. But they always fight for little tiny stupid stuff. This time, they fight for non-sense again. Non of both wanna low their head first, ended up ignored each other for whole day long. The longest fought they have after they get into an item. Whole day, not long? Yeah, for normal couple, Cold War for a day doesn't mean anything. But for our cute puppyTae and kittySica, just like the end of the world. Both of them immediate regretted after they fought, and missed each other so much when they ignoring each other, they wanna , but the goddamn pride hold them to bow their head, lower themselves first for each other.
 
Is midnight, everyone in the dorm already deep slumbering, but not in a certain room, which had decorated like a princess room. The girl owning the room currently sobbing under her blanket. 
 
There there, poor kitty... sobbing on her bed... miss her puppy so so much...
 
 
 
 
"Ah... Yul~ lower..." A y husky moan come from the bed, under the cover...
 
WAIT~ WHAT!? A MOAN??
 
"God... Yul..." Another moan. @~@?! *gulped*
 
Huh?! YUL?! Am I heard it wrong?! Is 'Tae' not 'Yul', right?! Is 'Yul' not Tae', right?! 'Tae'? 'Yul'?? Uhhh?! What the heck am I talking bout?! 
 
"Tiff... baby..." A groan in satisfaction as a response to y moan.
 
Tiff?! Tiffany?! 
 
GOSH!! Wrong room... =______=!
 
Mianhie..... Sorry for disturbing
 
couple...
 
*peek*
 
wwuuuu... hot~~ XD
 
 
 

 

*Knock*

 

Jessica pop-out her head that hiding under her blanklet while she heard a knock sound. She scanned back and forth thru the room and landed her glance on the door side. Stain of tears can clearly been see on her flawless cheeks, eventhough the room is quite dark, just a nightstand as the only source of light, puffy teary eyes. 

She pouted sadly while heard nothing come from the door. Maybe just an illusion. Immediately, she hide herself again back under her blanket. Deeply sad in ignorant from her lover, and missed that midget so much. How can she sleep tonight without a goodnight kiss from her midget? Blamed that midget and also blamed herself, her pride. 

"Bad midget..." Sob sob...

 

*knock* *knock*

 

This time, loud and clear, Jessica sure that it's not her illusion. She flung her blanket that covered herself nicely off, and swung let herself off from her lovely bed. Wiping her tears while stomped her feets towards the door way. Who's the one dare to knock her door in this late night? Jessica know who's the one clearly. That midget. Half of her happy that her lover come for her, but another half, she been dominated by her stupid pride, she won't let that midget go easily, which made her cried for missing her so badly.

Jessica flung open her door, wanna shout in the person that she expected, but, no, hell no. No one standing at the door for her. Empty. She froze for two seconds before closed back her door. Sense of grievance like a knot tie tightly on her chest. She hate to admit, but she had to, she need her midget now. She need her warmth and arms now. When on earth she become like this, so damn weak? A little stupid fight with Taeyeon, a day without Taeyeon made her feel like she is like a fish that leave the water? Damn midget. Damn love. Damn you, Jessica Jung.

Jessica turned her back wanna let out all her grievance, but before that another knocking sound stop her.

 

*knock*

 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

 

Jessica frowned in confused, that's not from the door, since she is standing beside it. The sounds are from the other side of the room. Windows. Someone is outside her windows, keep on knocking her window. Really? She is staying at second floor, with no veranda. Now the knocking sounds didn't since to be stop if she doesn't answer the door, Oops, is window to be exact.

Jessica flung opened her curtain in a swing, she immediately greeted by the face that she missed for damn whole day. The face that she love so much. The face that with a pair big round twinkling puppy eyes on. The face that has a toothy grin while a red rose dangling from her teeths. The face that sticked on the window.The face that belongs to her lover. The face that never failed to let her heart fluttering. The face... midget.

Jessica literally doesn't know how to react while eyeing her lover hanging there with both her little yet short arms to support herself, dangling a rose from her teeth. Looked so funny yet cute while Taeyeon struggling hard for herself not to fall from second floors to the ground. Both arms supporting herself, yet still can knocked the window?? And... How on earth did she get herself here, hanging in the air?!

"Sica-baby... open the window!" Taeyeon exclaimed vaguely while still dangling the rose, made her looked more funny than she used to be. Taeyeon using her forehead to met the surface of the glass in front of her, a bit not too soft. Aow... stupid midget with her 'awesome' idea...

"Gosh! What're you doing here!" Jessica quickly opened the window, but the things that Taeyeon doesn't take in mind is, the way to open the window... ...from inside to outside... OH GOSH!! Taeyeon's face almost meet the window in a voilence way.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!! Aaaahhhh!!!" She managed to dodge the fact that her beautiful flawless face met the glass of the window voilently, with a swing, but she almost made herself fall from the second floor.

“OMO!!! TAENGGOO-AH!!"  "SICA-BABY!!" Taeyeon ended up only left one arm to support herself. Officially hanging in the air.

"Hold on, Taenggoo-ah!!" Jessica exclaimed while tried her best pulling her lover back, rescuring her midget.

"Baby... Is ok... Just let go... I don't want you sacrificed because of me..."

"No! I won't give up, Taenggoo..."

"No, Sica baby, I can't let you die with me! Let go!!"

"No way!! How can I survive, without you in my life? I rather die with you..." Depressed tone.

Two girls playing their drama at the middle of the night, in such cold weather, which the puppyTae still hanging there...

Gosh... Someone, please come and stop them. Is dangerous for hanging out there, midget won't die if she falled for second floor, but sure got broken leg, trust me, coz I know it very well. (Author always brilliant, mind that!! XD )

 

"wooff wooff!" *Is barking sound* 

Barking sound stopped Taengsic to continue their endless idiot drama.

"What's that?!" Jessica asked in confused, while staring at Taeyeon's chest. Prevert!! 

"Wooff wooff!!" Another barking sounds came from Taeyeon's chest. Aow, that's why Jessica stared on her lover's mounds. Oops, Mianhe...

"Ah... Right..." Following her lover's sight, Taeyeon looked down to her chest, still hanging in the air by the way. She suddenly remembered something, as she used her one and only free hand that not to supporting herself for not falling from second floor, ped her topcoat.

 

*pop*

 

A black fluffy ball popped out from Taeyeon's chest immediately right after the zip of Taeyeon's topcoat been undo a bit.

"Kkyyyaaaaa!! GINGER!!" Jessica flattered in joy while she saw a cute puppy head popped out from her puppy's chest.

A scoop, the black fluffy doggie disappeared from Taeyeon's chest, while with midget's girlfriend can't be found at the window already. Leave the midget hanging there by her own... ...enjoy the chill wild in the middle of the night... ...

 

... ??? ...
 
 
"Yah!! Baby!! Shouldn't you pull me up first?" Midget frowned and complaining.
 
"Sica-baby..." A whine while midget doesn't get any response from her girlfriend who currently has her mind been fully occupied by that liltle black poodle dog.
 
"Sighed... Told ya, Taeyeon... Told ya, don't buy that little prev puppy for god sake already. Byun puppy!! Byun Ginger!!" Taeyeon grumbled while she took a swing, a little hop, TAADDAAA... Perfectly landing on the floor in Jessica room. 10 points out of 10 points. Oh yeah, who is she we talking bout. The best Judo leader we talking bout. Hanging on the second floor? Just a piece of cake for her.
 
"Aish... That little prev..." Taeyeon puffed her cheeks, clinched her fists, and stomped towards the newborn lovely couple who now lovely dovey at the couch. Oops, sorry, is her girlfriend and her new puppy, that she bought day ago. She can't help but let her eyes fuming fire while she saw that little poodle now literally trespass on what belongs to her, her only. That little poodle that named 'Ginger' currently kissing, no, is Jessica's face, all over, including lips. LIPS~ Non wonder puppyTae is fuming.
 
"Taenggoo!" Jessica whined in complaint while she found Ginger been taken away from her. She glaced on her lover who now carrying Ginger by just grabbing the black poodle's back neck skin, and let the little cute fuffly black poodle hangging in the air.
 
"That's why I opposed to bring this little prev back in very first place..." Taeyeon grumble with her teeth clinched tight, gazed on the black poodle that currently in her hand, staring at her innocently.
 
 
 
 
*Flashback*
 
Pets shop.
 
As named, of course full of different types of pets. Where a certain midget stood herself in the middle of the shop, gawking on how noisy those little creatures can be. Don't ask her how she ended up standing here, gawking yet dizzy by the smell in the pets shop. Just don't ask her. (And don't ask author too)
 
"Sica baby, done yet?" Taeyeon mumbled while tried her best not to breath in too much of the pets shop signatured smell into her lungs. She literally prefect grasshopper more than animals now. Taeyeon eyeing the y in front of her that belongs to her. Eh, should said is Jessica's. But, praticarlly, still can considered as 'hers', right? Since she hold it, touch it, and also it, everyday, freely. And yet, she smack it a little sometimes too.
 
A hum as a response from Jessica made Taeyeon pouted in sad. They had been in this shop for an hour already. Started from the minute they stepped inside the pets shop, her lover, Jessica Jung, literally forgot her already. Drown into those cute puppies. At first she still can smile heartily while eyeing her Sica squealing happily while saw the cute little animals. She found a kind heart Jessica is so stunning, how warm Jessica smile to a puppy, made her falls to Jessica again and again. BUT, slowly and slowly, she found that her lover doesn't even lay an eye on her anymore. Not even pay attention on her already. And she doesn't like that. Very very.
 
Taeyeon sighed for the nth times in this pets shop, while made her way to the corner of the shop, a place that for customer play with the pets. She sat on the mat, while puffed her cheeks to the max. Hoping that can gain back her lover attention. When she puffed her cheeks, she used to gain a peck on cheek by Jessica. So, she wait. But five minutes over, she gain nothing. Cried out loud.
 
 
*meow*
 
 
Taeyeon tilted her head to left, she found a white persian cat sit beside, swaying her long tail back and forth, sometimes it brushed Taeyeon's leg lightly. The cat acted elegant, and cute, made Taeyeon remained her lover, Jessica.
 
"Hey." Taeyeon said with a smile, charmingly.
 
But the persian cat just turned her head away from puppyTae. And walked away, elegantly. Left the dumbfounded Taeyeon behind. Her charming smile doesn't work at all?! HUH?! How can it be?! She started worried bout this, she feel so lost when she been surrounded by those cute puppies and kitties that more cuter than her. Sob Sob. Even her kittySica also left her behind... Self-confidence? Smash up in this little cute pet shop.
 
How on earth her charming smile and charisma totally not work in this pets shop?? She confused. And drown in her own drama. Sulking.
 
"Taenggoo!" FINALLY!!! Her lover remembered and also realised her exist. She lift up her down down head to meet her lover, but she frowned a bit while she saw Jessica hopping to her with a puppy in the latter's arm, who now resting his cute head on Jessica's chest, comfortablily.
 
"What the heck is that?" Taeyeon can't hide her annoying, asked while glazing the puppy, deadly.
 
"A poodle." Jessica smile sweetly while showing the black poodle to face the puppyTae. Once two puppies met their glaces together, they immediately can felt the menace awareness that given by each other. They jolted internally, as both didn't want to look weak on each other eyes. Glared on each other.
 
"I know... I means why's this black ball here? I thought you're done, and we can go for dinner now..." Taeyeon glared on that black poodle, deadly. Tried hard to use her eyes to tell the poodle that who's the main and who's the minor. Surprisingly, that black poodle gave her a smirk before burning his face into the blonde's chest again. Mocking the midget. Of course, midget jolted up very more, internally. Prepare to tear that poodle apart from where only belongs to her, HER.
 
"Taenggoo, I like him so so much. Let's buy him back!" Before Taeyeon's hand reach and touch that poodle, Jessica exclaimed in joyfully.
 
"Huh?! NO!" Taeyeon cried out loud. Of course she won't like the fact that this poodle gonna inhabit on what's belongs to her. Jessica's attention, Jessica's time with her, Jessica warmth, Jessica's chest, the most important point. Jessica's s belongs to her, only her, only she can lay a head on top of that!
 
"Oh Wea? I even named him already. Ginger. He name is Ginger." Jessica exclaimed, while planted a kiss on named poodle. Ginger. The named poodle barked happily as responses, while he can recognised his name, 'Ginger'. Ginger started Jessica innocently, while turned his head, showed a prev smirk to puppyTae.
 
 
'That prev dog!!'
Taeyeon's
 
 
"No is No. N.O. NO!" Taeyeon shook her head furiously, while try to apart that damn prev poodle to prevent her lover been molested.
 
"TAENGGOO!! Please. Ginger wanna go back with us, right Ginger-ah?" Jessica exclaimed, and staring at the new puppy with all the love shape in her eyes. The called puppy barked happily while showing his oh-so-cute puppy eyes to the blonde. Yet, devilish smirk to the Kim puppy and scoffed at the latter.
 
"NO NO NO NO NO NO!! Hell NnnnnuuuuUUUUUU!!!!"
 
They ended up fought in the pets shop with non-sense point. Indeed, Ginger doesn't bring back home by them that time after both of them leave by their own. Seperately.
 
And the cold war began.
 
Big serious fight. =______=?!
 
*Flashback ended*
 
 
 
 
"Taenggoo, put Ginger down. You're hurting babyGinger now!" Jessica exclaimed in worried expression while tried her best to safe the black poodle from her lover's claw.
 
"B-Bwo?! BABY?! I thought I'm your one and ONLY baby!" Taeyeon yelled with her eyes shocked with that 'baby' word came from Jessica's mouth, while it doesn't used on her. But Ginger. Her new love rival. Taeyeon has her face red, with anger.
 
"He just a baby. What's wrong if I called Ginger 'baby' already?"
 
"Wooff..." Ginger agreed.
 
"He is not that innocent, I told ya before, he is a byun doggie!"
 
"Wooff wooff!!" Ginger feel offended.
 
"Gosh... Are we gonna fight again?! Seriously? Now? At midnight?" Jessica let out a sigh, loud one. Indeed, she is disappointed on the fight they gonna have later. When Taeyeon appeared on her window, her heart flattering, crazily. She has an urge to throw herself towards the midget, hug her tight and kiss her with all her might. But why fight again?
 
"Hmph..." Taeyeon 'put' down Ginger to the floor, with not very gentle way while she grumbled on the innocent yet byun little cute Ginger.
 
"I hate you..." A soft mumbled from blonde made Taeyeon lift up her head and met the gaze from Jessica. She can't help but pouted her lips downward, sad expression full in her eyes. Same as Jessica. Ginger tilted his head aside.
 
"I hate you, Kim Taeyeon. I hate you made me missed you like crazy for whole day long. I hate you made me like a sick girl while staring at the phone for whole day long, just to wait for a simple text from you. I hate you made me like an insane girl while I doesn't receive any call from you. I hate you that made me thought you doesn't want me anymore... I hate you... I hate you that made me feel so lost without you by my side. I hate you that you made my day miserable while all my mind full of you, but I not even know if you missed me like what I do or not. I hate you that you made me so weak till I feel I can't do anything without you... I hate you that made me so in love with you. How can you doubt my love on you and compared it with Ginger?" Oh yeah, that's the main point why they had their cold war... Childish...
 
Taers forming at Jessica's eyes, threatened to drop. Ginger proneness, lower his tail. Taeyeon can't help but pulled the blonde into her arms. Tightly. She has her heart clinched while saw her lover in the urge to cry, just because of her silly jealous issue.
 
"Sorry, Sica baby. I love you. I'm sorry that my childish jealous issue lead us into a fought, very non-sense one. Just because that black poodle. I regretted immediately while I saw you leave that pets shop. I'm sorry that I didn't chase after you immediately that time, jelly monster took over me. I'm sorry, I shouldn't compared your love on me with Ginger. I'm a pabo. I just afraid that Ginger gonna obstacle your attention on me." Taeyeon pulled out from the tight hug, immediate, she placed her lips on Jessica's. Gosh, a day doesn't kiss Jessica already made her missed it like crazy. So as Jessica.
 
Are they gonna fight? No. A big NO NO. Kiss became deeper and passionate while they pour all their missing feelings into the kiss. Ginger cover his innocent eyes with his pair of cute ears.
 
"Pabo... Don't you know that you always have my heart, aren't that more important than 'attention' already?" Jessica said, after they pulled out from their sweet kiss. A scoop, Jessica already been carried up by Taeyeon, the latter carried her towards her bed in princess hug. Jessica not surprised on that, since Taeyeon did do that every night, traced her to bed, cuddle together, went to wonderland.
 
"Mainhe... I just love you too much... And I did do something to ask for your forgiveness, wait..." Taeyeon said while she gently put down her princess on bed, and sit beside the blonde.
 
"You bought Ginger as a gift for forgiveness? Pabo-ah..."
 
"Not only that, I used a night and a day time for trained him for you."
 
"Jinja?"
 
"Ginger here!" Black poodle reacted immediately while he heard his new commander's command. Happily rushed toward Taeyeon while swing his tail furiously.
 
"Aow~ He's so cute!"
 
"Ginger anjo!" Taeyeon command. *pat* A cute little black immediately touch the floor. Earned another happy squeal from the blonde. Taeyeon feel so proud right now.
 
"Ginger, right hand!" *placed right paw on Taeyeon's palm*
 
"Omo! He's so smart! Taenggoo-ah!"
 
"Ginger, left hand!" *change left paw* All Jessica can do is squealing in delight on how amusive both puppies interacting.
 
"Ginger-ah, right-left hand!" *brain jammed* Ginger tilted his head in confused, cutely. Since he confused, he decided to do what he want.
 
*Placed his cute on Taeyeon's palm*
 
"No!! Not your ! Ginger!!"
 
"OMG! He's so cute!!"
 
"Ginger! Salute!" Now Ginger recognised the command again. He quickily sat back to his previous position and lift his right hand up, for a second.
 
"Taenggoo! That's awesome!"
 
"Something more awesome coming up now. Ginger! Come to daddy!" Immediately, Ginger hopped both his front legs onto Taeyeon's thigh. Jessica wider her eyes in surprised. Taeyeon smirked on Jessica's expression.
 
"Ginger, now, go to mummy!" Ginger happily jumped up, onto Jessica's laps. Jessica gasped in surprised. She love that.
 
"Ginger is our baby now, mummySica." Taeyeon smile sweetly to the surprised blonde. Planted a kiss on Jessica's cheek, who now hugging her new found baby.
 
"DaddyTae, is this the forgiveness gift from you?" Jessica leaned closed and pecked on midget's lips. Taeyeon nodded.
 
"This cost me a day and night to communicate with him and trained him! You like it?"
 
"I love it! I love what you done, Taenggoo-ah!"
 
"Wooff wooff!!"
 
"Ginger-ah, show your tummy to your mommy!" Taeyeon give another command to her son. immediately, Ginger turned his cute body and show his cute cubby tummy to his mommy.
 
"Kkkyyaa!!! So cute!!" Jessica can't help herself on keep on rubbing her son's cubby soft tummy, while Taeyeon hugging her from side.
 
New fonded family. Happy warm in night.
 
 
 

 

 

 

Student's dorm. Main lounge.

Two girls sitting at a couch, closely. Like very very close to each other. They literally drowned in their own little world, without realised that there have two pair of burning eyes gazing at them at the corner. Daggers shooting from those two pairs of burning eyes, by two sulking girls.

 

"Yah, midget."

"What? Giant?"

Midget turned her head impatiently to the girl beside her, who just called her. Giant.

"Can't you just leave Sunny alone already?" Sooyoung asked in dark mood. Shoot her dead gaze toward the shorty, blamed on the latter.

"Duh? What're you talking bout, Gaint?! Can't you see I'm sitting here with you, not there??" Taeyeon fireback. She also not in mood too, same as Sooyoung. She again turned her head from the giantSoo towards the couch, two girls sitting on.

"But, is your fault! Your FAULT!! That's why Sunny has no time for me!"

"Geezz!! Shouldn't be the other way round?! Your FAULT instead!"

"Keep your girl in your arms, so that she won't clingy on my bunny so much!"

"Yah! Why don't you just keep that bunny in your arms, or lock her up, so that she won't show up in my girlfriend's sight?"

"Teach your girlfriend how too play the games already! So that she won't clingy on my bunny anymore!"

"Why don't you ask Sunny not to share new games to my Sica already? She rarely spend time with me this week already!!"

Ah, did I forget to mention that Jessica Jung currently so into mini games in phone? Doesn't I? Aow, my bad. Sorreewww~~ But now you know that already. Jung Jessica suddenly found that is intersting on those mini games that Sunny playing on. Thru the games, she and Sunny became closer and closer, talked bout games, played together, eat together while discussing how to hit the monsters, both of them already drown in their game world, for a week. Just a week, made midget and giant on the verge of insane already. How can both their girlfriends so into games? Is not healty~~ coz rarely got y time~~~~ LOL

 

"Arrrgghhh!!" A frustarted growl came form SooTae. Both of them shared a meaningful glance while breath deeply.

 

That's it! y time is important!

 

 

Both gaint and midget stomped their feets towards their lovers, who currently drowning on beating the monsters in their phones.

Time to 'man up' already!

 

 

"Yah!!!" Both SunSic yelled in shocked while they found they been lift up from the couch suddenly. Sooyoung scooped the bunny up from couch and carried the latter on shoulder, like carrying a bag of rice. While princeTae, still the same, carrying her princess in princess hug.

"Is late~~ Time for bed!" Both SooTae sang in choir.

"Taenggoo!! Sunny is teaching how to level up!"

"Soo!! I still not finish yet..."

Both SunSic whined.

"Bunny-ah, I need my supper before I go to bed. And you know that I can't swallow any foods without you beside me. You won't let me suffering in gasteralgia in midnight right?" Sooyoung said while she already made her way to the kitchen. Leave the bunny that hanging on her shoulder has no chance to protest. The giant waving her free hand as goodbye to Taengsic, and the rest of the girls in the room, without turning back her head. Stomping out from the room.

Bunny pout in sad yet cutely to her new bestfriend, kittySica, and mouthing 'good night', waving her hand, with the last lingering look to Jessica before she disappeared from the room. The kittySica did the same to her new bestfriend, bunny.

"Taenggoo... how can you..." Jessica turned her head to face her lover, frowned and pouted cutely to her lover that still carrying her with princess hug,

"Baby, I'm sleepy... How can I sleep if you doesn't in my arms??" Taeyeon said in soft, add-on a pair of twinkling puppy eyes, while she know well that her lover will give in. And yes, of course Jessica can't resist the cuteness charming of puppyTae.

"But, I almost level up already..." Jessica whined in cute, still pouting, but she cricling her arms around Taeyeon's neck, while Taeyeon made her way to her room now.

"I also can teach you, Sica-baby. Not only Sunny do well in playing games, me too!" Taeyeon exclaimed in proud.

"No." Jessica answered while giggling.

"WAE?"

"Coz people said that before, better don't let your lover to teach you how to drive..." Slowly, their voice are far away from the main lounge already.

"OH WAE?!"

Aow... not ready that far yet.

 

 

"Yul, can't you feel our kids be more lovely now a days already?" Tiffmom, who eyeing her kids that leave the main lounge, she asked to her lover, who backhugging her, in the couch in the main lounge.

"Of course, as long as they don't fight again..." Yuri answered mindlessly, while her eyes still glued on the variety shows in the TV.

"Yah..." Tiffany gained the tanned tall girl a smack on arm that in front of her flat tummy.

"Ouch..." Yuri pouted.

"I'm tired, let's sleep..." Tiffany pecked on that pouting lips while gestured her lover to get up from the couch.

"How bout them??" Yuri asked, while gestured her lover with her head, to look towards the fireplace, where a pair of couple slumbering while cuddling together, with three little puppies also cuddling together to each other there. Sleep beside the warm fire.

"Should we wake them up?" Tiffany asked in worried. Typically mom.

"Is ok, unnie." Surprisedly, one of the girl of that couple is awake.

"Really, Seohyun-ah?" Yuri asked.

"Nae, Yoongie is in deep sleep already, I don't want to wake her up. Maybe, we will move back to our own room later." The called girl replied, smile sweety while eyeing how cute her lover is when the latter is slumbering. Yeah, YoonA finally found herself an elegant, smart, gentle, and pretty girlfriend, who love her so much.

"Alright then, btw, is it ok if I leave those three cutie puppies there with you?" Tiffany asked in worried.

"of course, unnie, don't worry." Seohyun's answered earned an eye-smile from Tiffany.

Finally, Tiffmom and YulAppa leave after they bid goodnight to each other. Seohyun smile while eyeing how cute those three puppies cuddling tightly to each other in their slumber.

"Hyunnie, you smell nice." A whisper from the girl beside her made her jolt up in surprised a bit.

"Yoongie, you wake up already?"

"No... I'm sleeptalking... don't mind me..." YoonA hugged her girlfriend more closer than before and nuzzling on the latter's neck. Made the latter blush on the intimate contact they have. Seohyun doen't even dare to move a bit now, stiffened like a wood.

"I love you, babyHyun." YoonA chuckled on how cute her innocent girlfriend can be.

"I...I love you too, Yoongie."

 

Slowly, YoonHyun couple drive into their happy dreamland too.

 

Love, full in this dorm.

 


 

Kim's mansion. Living room

"Baby, what're you doing?" Taeyeon looked up from the floor where she currently laying on her stomach on it. She found her mom and her girlfriend staring at her in weird expression while tilted their head aside.
 
"Waiting an ant passby." What the heck??
 
"Why on earth do you did that? And, for your information, there is no ant in winter period. Pabo Taenggoo." Jessica bend down her knees while she saying that.
 
"I'm not Taenggoo now. I'm caterpillarTae now..." Again, Taeyeon back to her previous position, laying back, with both her arms placed beside her body.
 
"Sighed. TaeTae. Don't be silly, and get up from the floor already. You gonna get sick if keep on lying at there." Mrs Kim let out a sigh, how on earth she has a weird girl as her child?
 
"No." Taeyeon answered.
 
"Then, when you gonna get up?" Mrs Kim asked.
 
"Until an ant passby."
 
"OMG... I should call her appa back home already." Mrs Kim smacked her kid's head before disappeared from the living room.
 
"Taenggoo-ah... There's no ant here."
 
"CaterpillarTae won't give up."
 
"Otay then." Jessica let out a soft sighed before she lay beside her lover with the same position as her lover is.
 
"What're you doing, Sica-baby?"
 
"Keep my lover in company." A sweet smile formed on Jessica's face.
 
Both Taengsic smile sweetly to each other, while laying at the floor on living room. As they linked their hands together, fingers interwined.
 
 
 
Love can let people growth up. Love also can change people. Love can let people do something that they usually won't, but with the one they love, even silly stuff, they also happily to do that. Because they have the one they love beside them.
 
 
 
 

 

 
"Who're you?" A puerility voice from a little girl asked Taeyeon.
 
"Me? My name is the T to the A to the E, Y to the EON." Taeyeon, again, show her choding side to the little girl that she met in the very first time.
 
"What's that?" A frown can be found on that little girl, while her eyes went into coldness.
 
"Oh.. Ehem... Okay, I'm Kim Taeyeon, your sister's girlfriend. Nice to meet you, Krystal-ah."
 
"Kim?? Kim... so familiar..." Krystal crossed her arms and thinking hard.
 
"Uh?"
 
"AH!! You're that Kim midget!!! Since you're quite short!!" Baby Jung's statement made our Kim midget sting-out.
 
"S-Sica-baby!!!"
 
A small drama between Taeyeon and her girlfriend, Jessica, bout 'Kim midget' is on show in Jung's mansion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a small 'Kim midget' drama, Taeyeon and Krystal became more closer, since Taeyeon's choding side made her easier closer to her lover's most precious sister. Good job midget.
 
"Taenggoo unnie!" Krystal exclaimed, she is panting hard while she had been run around and played around with her new Taenggoo unnie, her unnie's girlfriend for few hours already, at Jung's garden.
 
"Nae? Baby Jung??" Kim midget sit up from her laying position. She is so tired now after few hours chasing behind this hyper baby Jung.
 
"I like you, unnie! I wanna be your wife!!" *Muaks* A big kiss on lips, gained by Kim midget, from Krystal Jung Soojung.
 
Kim midget literally dumbfounded, shocked, eyes wide in max.
 
"BABY JUNG!! WHAT'RE YOU DOING ON MY TAENGGOO!!!" Jessica appeared from God-know-where and shouted deadly.
 
"Soojung kissed Taenggoo unnie coz I like her and I wanna be her wife!!!" Krystal exclaimed happily.
 
"You can't kiss Taenggoo anymore! And You can't be Taenggoo's wife!" coz that position gonna be Jessica's.
 
"Wae?!" Baby Jung started crying hard, she can't even understand why she can't have what she want as usual now, her unnie never say no before to her. But this time, her unnie said no to her for the very first time. Jessica sighed, and she know that she need to be patient to explain all the thing to her innocent baby sister, and also, make sure her sister remember that she can't be Taenggoo's wife, coz her Taenggoo is already been taken by her.
 
Jessica scooped her little sister in her arms and went to the bench beside, before she can help her sister to wipe the tears and explain everything. Like EVERY SINGLE THING. Life is not easy, Jessica Jung.
 
 
Taeyeon, the midget, gained back her soul while she felt a bit hurt from behind, her . She turned her head to the back, she found a flaming little girl.
 
*KICK*
 
"Ouch!!" Taeyeon cried out loud while she gained another kick on her precious by the flaming little girl.
 
"I hate you!!" Little girl exclaimed while crossed her arms in her front madly.
 
"What?!" Taeyeon can't even get a hint on why on earth this little girl hate her and even kicked her to dead. She met this cute girl for the very first time in her life, she swore.
 
"I hate you! Coz you made my Soojung princess cried!" Little girl's face became redder because of the anger.
 
"Do you know the reason she cried for?" Taeyeon turned around to face the flaming girl.
 
"Y-Yeah... She cried coz she can't kiss you and she can't be your wife." Now the little girl clinched her little fists tightly, and also her teeth, tried her best to not to tears, as she feel so heavy and pain on her chest. She doesn't like that feelings. She hate the feelings when she saw her princess kissed other people. She even hate the feelings that her princess will became other people's wife. HATE THAT MUCH!!!
 
Taeyeon observed all of these. She chuckled mentally on how cute this little girl is. This little girl indeed love Baby Jung so much.
 
"What's your name?"
 
"Why should I tell you, ahjumma!"
 
"Yah, little kid, I'm not ahjumma! And respect the elder!" Taeyeon knocked the younger's forehead, lightly.
 
"S-Sulli, Choi Sulli." Sulli pouted as she covered her forehead by her little palms.
 
"Good, Sulli-ah, I'm Taeyeon unnie." Taeyeon smile brightly, and friendly, made the younger stunned.
 
"I'm not intersted on your name." Sulli pray her head aside and denied.
 
"But you will be interested on what I gonna teach you to win your princess heart..." Devilish grin on midget face.
 
 
 
15 minutes passed, finally Sulli's Soojung princess calm down in her sister's arms, and slowly accepted that there has something or some people that she can't own, even she like it or them so much. She stopped crying already, let the elder Jung sighed in relief.
 
"SIca-Baby." Midget pop-out in a sudden, from behind, scared both Jung sisters, made baby Jung jumped down from her sister laps.
 
"ya--" Jessica can't finished her yelling as her yell been eaten by the kiss from her lover. She partically lost in the gentle kiss that Taeyeon give her, she kissed back immediately.
 
"Sica-ah! I love you! Be mine forever!" Taeyeon exclaimed loud and confidently after she pulled out from the kiss. The kiss that made her lover dazzy on.
 
*Muaks*
 
Kiss on lips
 
*GASP*
 
"Soojung princess! I love you!! Be mine forever!!!" Sulli copied what midget done as that midget had told her to follow whatever she done to Jessica unnie.
 
 
 
"Su-Sulli..." Soojung princess frozen on her spot.
 
 
 
"Sulli!! WHat had you done on my baby sister!!" *Roar!* HellSica appeared.
 
"kkkkyyyaaaa!!! Is Tae unnie teach me one!!!!" Sulli exclaimed while she run as fast as she can when she found HellSica is chasing behind her, deadly.
 
"WHAT!?" HellSica turned her head to her lover, who now gulped in nervous. Backward. Backward. And still... backward...
 
 
"TAAEEENNNGGGOOOOO!!!!!!"
 
 
"RRUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
Now, Hellsica is busy in hunting her midget and Sulli down...
 
 
 
Little did know, the Baby Jung, is blushing madly, while she feeling her heart beating in crazy. She still too young to know what is that feelings. But all she know is...
 
 
Baby Jung doesn't hate that feelings. And also that kiss.
 
 
 
END
 

A/N from StepIsDumbo:

Thanks for the reading. Finally this fic ended. Hope you all still like this chapter. *Bow* I done it in rush, since I saw some rumors that SM gonna announce who's the next SNSD member dating, and is Jessica. *mumble* please tell me that is just a rumor, it won't be true... Anyway, before it become true, let me post this chap first... before my heart broken into pieces... Before I lost all my mood to write, while busy in try hard to give my bless on that and also picking up my broken heart, pieces by pieces...

Lots of sone said, 2014 is Taengsic comeback year. Can I hope for that? 

And, for the comment that requested for PDF version of this story. Dumbo is considering on that. Since I'm not a good author, who got lots lots grammar errors. If I need to do the PDF for this story, I got a difficult time on edit work, coz I hate edit...
Should I do PDF for this? Should I?? If you guys don't mind for those grammar errors, while I need not to edit, then I will consider to do a PDF version for this.

LASTLY!

Bye all! (that's all...) *WAVING ARMS*

Thanks for reading again. 
(11.01.2014)