[Beating...]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

Student's dorm.

 

 

Jessica standing in front of a door, a door that had a "Nutrition porridge not allowed to step in this room!!!" note sticked on it. Indeed, this is our Kim puppy's room, easy to be recognised right? Jessica chuckled on that childish line on the note, and shook her head hopelessly.

 

"Dork!" Jessica murmured with a sweet smile on her face, and teared off the note. She can't help but giggled on the sketched on the note, a angry puppy with a mouth-muffle, which with big Red Cross on it. This was draw by Taeyeon to show how much she hate the nutrition porridge. This indirect help Jessica reduced her nervousness.

 

Jessica clear and took a couple deep breath to easy her nervousness before she knocked the door. She knocked the door lightly at first, and wait for the response, but no response she can get inside the room. So she decided to knock the door again, a bit harder this time. She carefully placed her ear near to the door. She heard a loud thud and followed by rapid footsteps inside the room.

 

"Taeyeon is not here!! No nutrition porridge! No meds!!!" Jessica heard Taeyeon yelled from the room. Jessica bewildered on what she had just heard. She decide to open the door in stead of waiting the owner of the room inviting her in. She slowly turn the doorknob and fortunately (for Jessica), unfortunately (for Kim midget) the door is unlocked. Jessica open the door and stepped into Taeyeon's room. This is the first time she visit Taeyeon's room. The pattern of the room is exactly same for every student's room, the different just is the decoration. Jessica gawked on her spot, when lots lots of green fluffy stuffs came into her slight that all over the room, even every corner, full of Taeyeon's dookungs.

 

"What the..." Jessica though she is accidentally stepped into a green peas field. After she back from her surprised, she scanned over the room to find the certain sick midget. She easily sported the knurl on the bed under the blanket. She know she found the right place. 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes up to meet the ceiling playfully and sniffed before she approach the bed. Jessica poked the 'knurl' to gesture that puppy out from the blanket.

 

"No! Pany-ah! No nutrition porridge again!" Taeyeon yelled under the blanket. Just like a kid refused to eat the meds and hide herself under the blanket and doing negotiation with her mother. But, hell, Kim Taeyeon, she is not your Tiffmom! Come out from your blanket, and look! She is your goddess Jessica!!!! Pabo midget!

 

Jessica let out a sigh, put down the stuff on her hand on the nightstand beside the bed, and kneading her temple. She patted on Taeyeon, a bit hard. 

 

"No! I refused to come out! Unless you give up to let me eat that awful again!" Taeyeon yelled, but following with the coughs. Jessica noticed, she literally worried on the girl under the blanket, so she tried to pull the blanket out from Taeyeon, she wanna check on the latter. But Taeyeon pulled back the blanket, tightly, refused to get out from the blanket until she get what she want. Jessica pulled it again, and Taeyeon pulled back. 

 

Eh... They are literally playing tug-of-war...

 

Jessica got infuriating by Taeyeon's antics. 

 

"Yah! Kim midget! Get out from that blanket now! NOW!" Jessica roared. Taeyeon stunned on hearing Jessica's voice, the voice that she missed so much, and the way Jessica called her 'midget'.

 

"Jessica!" Taeyeon jerked out from the blanket immediately. But she doesn't know Jessica leaned down to her at the same time, caused both of the bumped together. 

 

"Ouch!!!" Both of the cried for pain unison, while they collided their forehead to each other. Aowwwwww~~~ 

 

 

"Yah..." Due to the collided, Jessica stumbled, and falled onto the bed.
 
 
 
As excepted, falled onto Taeyeon all over again? No no no~ can't be always have the same thing keep on happening, right? Wae? Any question? Want have a bid? Well, on! If Jessica fall onto Taeyeon all over again, my co-author will dance the famous dance of SNSD 'Gee' to you all, if not, you will dance for her! LOL!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, let's have a peek...
 
 
 
 
 
Geez... Jinja!! Jessica falled on Taeyeon again. Aish... The magnet and the pin... Jinja! Sica-ah! Can't you just falled beside a bit?! Ok, everyone, my co-author gonna dance for you... Go and find her and claim from her. *hide myself*
 
 
 
Stop, and let us back to Taengsic before our RenJi kill me and the story gonna hiatus forever.
 
 
 
Jessica and Taeyeon grunted in pain unison. Jessica can felt the warmth from the girl under her, who literally embracing her. Taeyeon waped her arms around Jessica's thin and y waist, while Jessica had both her arms place on top of Taeyeon's shoulder. Both of them can felt their heart beat in crazily and loud after both of them realised the closeness and the position between each others.
 
 
 
Jessica looked up and met Taeyeon's eyes, who just looked down at the same time. Both of them can felt the sparking from their connection. Both of them had their cheeks heat up immediately, EHEM!! Actually, we can't justify is Taeyeon blushing or not, still she is fever now, her cheeks is already flush for sickness, but prefer she blushed on closeness with Jessica. And the ice princess? Aow~ sorry, no ice princess here now, since she is literally melting now~~ LOL~~
 
 
 
Jessica faked a cough for her uneasiness, she tried to get up from the midget that under her, but she stop in her track while felt the arms on her waist tightened. Taeyeon's arms have their own though, they move faster than Taeyeon's mind, her arms strengtened the embrace while feeling the girl in her arms tried to slip away from her arms. She doesn't want this happen, she missed the girl in her arms so much, and she still can't believe that Jessica just came and visit her, appeared at her room. If this is a dream, she doesn't want to end the dream, before the senesness, her sentiment had took over her. Strengtened the arms and pulled the girl in her arms more closer to her, feeling the scent of Jessica, that she addicted so much.
 
 
 
Jessica gasped while been pulled back by Taeyeon and stunned on what Taeyeon just done. The kitty literally lost her tongue at the moment, she can't utter out a word on Taeyeon's sudden act. Jessica blushed even madly than before when she realised that her face is too close to the girl below her, just few inches gap between them, she can clearly felt Taeyeon's warm breath on her, she gulped on nervousness. She was too shy now, she lower her head not to meet her glance with the girl below her, that staring at her intensely. But even worse, her eyes from their own way, staring at Taeyeon red plump and unresistable lips, made her blushed to the max!! Her out-of-control heart beating in crazily almost explode from her ribcage soon.
 
 
 
"Yah! K-Kim Midget! Wh-WWhat a-are you d-doing?!" Jessica smacked Taeyeon's shoulder, not to hard, with her trembling hand on Taeyeon's shoulder.
 
 
 
"Ji-Jinja? Is that really you? Jessica?" Our Taenggoo still in her own world. Her eyes can't take off from the girl that in her arms.
 
 
 
"What the... Of course is me, you pabo!" Another smacked, more strengtened this time.
 
 
 
"Aow..." Taeyeon can felt the pain this time, she doesn't care to rub the aching point, while her arms still wape on Jessica's waist firmly.
 
 
 
"Huh? Hurt? Mainhe..." Jessica help Taeyeon rubbed the spot she just smacked, obviously forgot that both of them are in the weird position???
 
 
 
Jessica looked up and met the girl who smile like an idiot now, she frowned.
 
 
 
"What?" Jessica asked, tilted her head aside cutely.
 
 
 
"No, just can't believed that you actually came and visit me." Taeyeon said in softly, shook her head lightly, staring at Jessica, the girl she hugging, softly. Owww~ Taenggo love this position so so much!!! Just like they are love birds now. Ehem... They were still rivals few days ago, right? But now, lying on the same bed, cuddling, and talk softly and acted sweet like the couple already... Ehem!! Ok, just let them be like that...
 
 
 
Jessica pouted cutely on Taeyeon's statement. Frowned a bit and puffed her cheeks while she felt Taeyeon is mocking at her here. Taeyeon found this cute, can't help but heart fluttered on this.
 
 
 
"No... I just though I'm in a dream..." Taeyeon tried to explain while the girl on her arms chuckled on Taeyeon's nervous expression.
 
 
 
"Yeah, is me, Jessica Jung, come here because helping Tiff to guard and make sure a certain sick midget will eat her meal and take her meds." Jessica said in softly, while staring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon gave Jessica an I-got-it expression, but mentally thanks to her Tiffmom send her dream girl to her.
 
 
 
"Oh! Talk about the meal, you should eat your nutrition porridge now." Jessica exclaimed. Now she remember her mission!! Taeyeon wider her eyes while she heard 'nutrition porridge', and do a fake puke expression to Jessica, made the latter giggled. She never know that this girl can be so funny, but know Jessica knew.
 
 
 
"Awful... I don't wanna..." Taeyeon whined and pouted cutely.
 
 
 
"No choice, Tiffany said you need to finish it." Jessica chuckled while tried to get up again, but Kim ByunTae still seizing Jessica with her arms.
 
 
 
"No..." Taeyeon whined like a kid. Doesn't know that what the exactly that 'No' mean... No, for nutrition porridge? No, for don't want Jessica away from her? Or, No, for both???? Aish... Whatever...
 
 
 
"Yah, let me go now..." Jessica said in soft, while with her reddened face, tried to pry away Taeyeon's arms.
 
 
 
"No..." Still whined, but somehow, Jessica felt weak...
 
 
 
"No? Are you try to get rid of that nutrition porridge by hugging me like this?" Taeyeon looked up to face Jessica, and grinned like an idiot while nodding her head continuously.
 
 
 
"Pabo..." Jessica murmured, and flicked Taeyeon's forehead playfully. Taeyeon pouted, released her arms from Jessica's waist.
 
 
 
"You know, you should eat that to gain back for heath..." Jessica said while get down from the bed. Taeyeon already missed the latter's scent while they apart.
 
 
 
"I feel even sick on that awful food..." Taeyeon complain, sulking like a kid.
 
 
 
"Stop complain..." Jessica sit at the edge of the bed while taking Taeyeon's meal from the nightstand that she put just now.
 
 
 
"Aoww... I feel sleepy... Sica, I will eat later, just leave there..." Taeyeon acting, tried to escape from that awful meal.
 
 
 
"Yah! Midget!!" Jessica turned her back and found Taeyeon lying on her bed with back facing her. She took a dookung that nearest to her.
 
 
 
"Tiffany said I can take away your dookungs if you refuse to eat." Taeyeon turned her back immediately and pouted like a kid while saw Jessica grabbed her precious toy threatening her.
 
 
 
"Be good girl, then I will return your dookung back."
 
 
 
"Hmph... Take it if you want... I will buy two if you took one..." Taeyeon murmured sadly, feel like gonna cry soon while glaring at her dookung on Jessica's hand that literally became the hostage. Jessica's heart immediately go weak on looking at Taeyeon's sad expression.
 
 
 
"Ok, what can make you cooperate?" Jessica gave back Taeyeon her dookung while sighed helplessly.
 
 
 
"Call me Taengoo again!" Taeyeon grinned like an idiot again and sit up from the bed.
 
 
 
"No..." Jessica stunned, feel her cheeks flush in pinky again.
 
 
 
"Wae?! Stop calling me Midget already..." Taeyeon whined, swaying her head left to right and right to left.
 
 
 
"But, you're midget after all..." Jessica chuckled on Taeyeon's antics.
 
 
 
"Yah! I just few inches shorter than you!" Taeyeon felt offensed.
 
 
 
"But, call you Taenggoo is just too... Aish, I can't!" Jessica sighed.
 
 
 
"Then call me Taeyeonnie..." Taeyeon make a concession.
 
 
 
"No..." Jessica literally doesn't like this, she doesn't want to call Taeyeon same way as Sunny does.
 
 
 
"Wae?" Taeyeon sulking like a kid again, pouted. Jessica looked at the sulking kid for a while.
 
 
 
"Ok, Taengoo when just both of us alone, but Taeyeon when there is others beside." Jessica concession.
 
 
 
"Kyyaaa!!!!" Taeyeon throw both her arms up to the air, again made Jessica chuckled.
 
 
 
"Sica, call me now..."
 
 
 
"Ehem...Tae-Taenggoo..." Jessica clear and uttered shyly, gained a bright smile from Taeyeon.
 
 
 
"Again..."
 
 
 
"Taenggoo..."
 
 
 
"One more time..."
 
 
 
"Taenggoo"
 
 
 
"One more..."
 
 
 
"Yah!! I'm not Parrot!" Jessica exclaimed.
 
 
"O-Okay..." Taeyeon pouted again.
 
 
 
"Now, eat your meal." Jessica commanded. Taeyeon looked to the way Jessica preparing her meal, something caught her attention.
 
 
 
"What's that, Sica?" Taeyeon asked, while pointed her index finger to the rose beside her lunchbox.
 
 
 
"That..." Jessica doesn't know how to answer now. The rose Taeyeon pointed is the gift by YoonA to Jessica.
 
 
 
"For me?" Taeyeon exclaimed happily.
 
 
 
"No... Is Yoongie, she gave me this when I'm on the way here." Jessica stated in uneasily, she smoothed her hair to erase her uneasiness.
 
 
 
Taeyeon narrow her big eyes immediately and gazed deadly on that innocent rose while she heard that it is from YoonA to her princess. Obviously feel jealous on it. If she can she wanna gulp that rose down to her tummy immediately. Taeyeon wrinkled her eyebrows together and also wrinkled her nose, blowing her cheeks to show how she dislike that rose. But unfortunately, the owner of that rose doesn't sense it, busy in prepare let that pupuy to has her meal.
 
 
 
"Eat now, Taenggoo!" Jessica placed a small diner table on Taeyeon's bed, in front of Taeyeon, and offer the spoon to Taeyeon. Taeyeon grabbed the spoon and started playing on her foods while her eyes still glued on that rose.
 
 
 
"Yah, If you want, you can have that rose." Jessica said.
 
 
 
"No!" Taeyeon put a full spoon of porridge into , and gulped down hardly, with an awful expression to show how awful that nutrition porridge is, for her. Jessica chuckled and shaking her head lightly.
 
 
 
"What you doing just now?" Jessica tried to make the conversation.
 
 
 
"Playing DeadSpace3..." Taeyeon murmured with not playing much attention while all her attention still on that rose. Jessica nodded her head while observing the room, dookung, dookung... and dookungs... Countless dookungs... When her glance turned to Taeyeon's TV, something caught her attention. Jessica squinted to get a more clear look, she hissed and puffed her cheeks and turned back to the sick girl that playing on her foods.
 
 
 
"Kim Midget!!" Jessica exclaimed.
 
 
 
"Ouch!!!!"Taeyeon yelled for pain, while both her cheeks been pinched hardly by Jessica.
 
 
 
What's wrong???
 
 
 
"You still sick, and you ate icecream?!" Jessica scold Taeyeon while she found the whole pint of chocolate icecream on the floor, in front of TV, and PS3 is beside it.
 
 
 
"Aow... Princess... It's hurt..." Taeyeon cried on pain, still been pinched hardly by Jessica on cheeks.
 
 
 
"You know you can't eat that while you still sick!! Can't you just be a good girl?" Jessica roared.
 
 
 
"Dae... I'm sorrreeewwww, ma princess..." Taeyeon whined, she felt her pity cheeks gonna numb soon.
 
 
 
"Don't do it again!" Jessica let go of her hands on Taeyeon's cubby cheeks. Taeyeon nodded her head and rubbing her hot cheeks, acted like a pity puppy, again made Jessica weak.
 
 
 
"Hurt?" Jessica asked, Taeyeon nodded her head and pouted cutely. Jessica felt guity to treat a patient in harsh way.
 
 
 
"Don't do that again..." Jessica muttered while grabbed the spoon and started feeding Taeyeon, to erase her guity. Taeyeon happily open to gulped down that awful nutrition porridge.
 
 
 
Taeyeon-ah, still feel nutrition porridge awful?? Not again, I think it taste great now!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hi, Step here.

Thanks for the upvoted by @snsd_tara, @freshstream, @kidtaengoo and @vhbn0612! *bow 90 degree*

Thanks for the subscribers and the comments!!!

just need to let you know that I can't update soon coz my exams is near (until the middle of June), I need to concentrate on tat, if not, I will die under my mom's claws... (Pray for me... TT^TT) Maybe, just maybe, I will pop-out in a sudden, if I feel I can...

Will you guys wait for me??? *puppy eyes*    (Still got ppl waiting thr or not *worry*)

please continue comments, u now I love it!

See you, until the day we meet again... DO MISS ME!!!!

 

ps: just ask for my curious, can I know where my readers from??? Just curious....