[All is Kim Midget's fault!!]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

Morning. Jessica's room.

 

 

 

Jessica is slumbering in her bed, her lovely bed. Typical Jessica, right?

 

 

She squirming a bit, tried to find a better position for her slumber, nuzzling more to her pillow, her favour pillow, that has a sweet scent on it, a scent... that a bit different from usual ... But she feel that she experienced it before somewhere, because she found this familiar, the scent she like, and addicting... And the pillow is much more smoother than usual, she like it, nuzzling more... 

 

 

 

Wait, my pillow move? Or should be squirm???

what the heck?

 

 

 

 

Jessica open her eyes for a small gap.

 

 

 

 

Huh? 

What the heck, am I hallucinating?

Why I saw Taeyeon beside me? Smiling such damn sweet to me?

Gosh!!! Must because of the kiss yesterday night, made me keep on thinking on it, even appeared on my dream...

The heck... Now even hallucinating...

I should sleep back...

 

 

 

 

Jessica close her eyes again, try to get back to her slumber. But she failure, she open her eyes again...

 

 

Her eyes getting wider...

 

 

 

And wider...

 

 

 

 

To the MAX!!!

 

 

 

 

 

"!!!!!" Jessica cursed, jerked up from her bed.

 

"Good morning, my princess." Taeyeon chuckled on Jessica's reaction, she sit up from Jessica's bed.

 

"What the heck are you doing here!!!! MIDGET!!!" Jessica shouted her lungs out, in fightered.

 

"Nothing, just to check and make sure you have a sweet dream, MY PRINCESS~" Taeyeon smile slyly while leaned closer to Jessica slowly, an inch closer, inch closer and closer.

 

"Th-this I-is m-my ro-room, you sh-shouldn't be h-here..." Jessica stammering and keep on backward while Taeyeon keep on move closer to her.

 

"Why I shouldn't be here, MY PRINCESS?" Taeyeon whispered, since she is so close to her dream girl already. Jessica can felt her heart fluttering in such early in the morning.

 

"Yah! Stop that! What the heck keep on calling 'my princess'?! And get out from my room!!!" Jessica smacked Taeyeon in non-stop.

 

"Yaaaahhhhh!!!" A dolphin scream appeared, while Taeyeon caught Jessica's wrists and flipped the latter over and pinned Jessica on the bed. Jessica's wirsts were pinned by Taeyeon both beside her head, lying flatly. Taeyeon is on top of Jessica, straddling, sitting on Jessica.

 

"Why can't I call you 'MY PRINCESS"? Why? my princess?" Taeyeon smile slyly while leaned down closer to Jessica's face.

 

"S-Stop it..." Jessica stiffened while saw the girl on top of her getting closer to her.

 

"Stop what? My princess?" Taeyeon tilted her head, asked in innocent face, smile dorkily.

 

"Get away, Midget!!" Jessica yelled in exasperation, struggle for freedom.

 

"Sorry, I can't, my princess~" Taeyeon tightened her grips, locked the girl under her, firmly.

 

"What you want?!"

 

"Kiss you..." Taeyeon whispered, with a winning attitude.

 

Jessica gasped of horror, can't even believe on what she had just hear from the girl on top of her.

 

"Yah!! Don't you dare!! Get away from me!!!!" Jessica struggling even more, she is literally redder than a well cooked lobster.

 

"Don't denied your feelings, my princess... I know you like the kiss also..." Taeyeon smirked in jauntinessly, leaned more closer to Jessica. Now their faces just few inches away from each others.

 

Jessica gasped, but can't help, her eyes keep on staring on Taeyeon's softness, kissableness lips.

 

Yeah... Can't denied it anymore...

 

She want to kiss Taeyeon too. She want to taste that lips...

 

Jessica unconciously leaned closer to that pair kissableness lips...

 

 

Closer...

 

 

 

 

More closer....

 

 

 

 

Until...

 

 

 

 

 

*THHUUUUNNNNDDDDDD*

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch..." Jessica groaned with pain. She falled down from her bed, lying flatly on her stomach, literally kissed the floor.

 

"What the..." Jessica get up from the floor, squating on the floor beside her bed... looked all around her room... And think back what's happened.

 

"Gosh... Just a dream..." Jessica groan of despair.

 

Looked to her clock, just 6am!!! She not even wake up at this early in the morning before.

 

"What the!!!!" Jessica rolled herself back to the bed. Try to get back her sleep.

 

But failure, her mind keep on flashing the dream that she just made and also the scene that Taeyeon kissed her yesterday night.

 

"AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" Jessica sit up from her bed!!!

 

"Goosshhh!!! Why I dream on this!!!!"

 

"It's all your fault, Kim MIDGET!!!"

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Class time.

 

 

 

"Sica..." Yuri whispered, poked Jessica's arm lightly.

 

"... ..." Earned no responses from the spacing out girl.

 

"yah... Sica..." Poked harder.

 

"... ..."

 

"Sica-ah!!" Yuri elbowing her best friend beside her.

 

"... ..." Still on the space, not back yet...

 

"EHEM!! Miss Jung!!" Miss Narsha faked a LOUD cough, and knocked Jessica's head, not too hard, but enough made the latter back from the space.

 

"Ouch..." Jessica jerked up from her sit rubbing the spot that just knocked by Miss Narsha, she gonna yelled to the one just knocked her head, but she stop while she found Miss Narsha is the one done that.

 

"Miss Jung, I'm did homage to your sleeping skill now. Can you tell me how can you sleep with your eyes open? Since when you learned the sleeping skill from the goldfish? And who give you the premit to sleep in my class?" Miss Narsha crossed her arms over her chest, bend a bit to meet Jessica's eyes.

 

All the students in the class laughed on Miss Narsha's line, but not for Yulsic.

 

"Sorry, Miss Narsha." Jessica said in softy, a bit aeygo inside it. Jessica pouted cutely, she is close to Miss Narsha.

 

Actually, she is not sleeping in the class. Hell, how to sleep when your eyes is open firmly? Jessica is thinking on a certain girl. She doesn't meet Taeyeon this morning, even the first recess also... that midget doesn't appear with Tiffany as usual. Jessica can't help, but feel down... She miss her midget so much. Aow~ someone is lovesick here...

 

"Aish... Fine, just go and answer the equation on the board. You can escape from the punishment on sleeping at my class if you done it right." Miss Narsha sighed. She doesn't want to punish her favour student, but doesn't want others to accuse her of being partial, so she want Jessica answer the question on the board, that is too much beyond to the majorities of the students, but for Jessica, she know the latter can do it. That's the reason why Jessica be her favour.

 

"Dae..." Jessica lazily approach to the board and start writing on the board.

 

 

 

'Aish!'

'Again, is all your fault, Kim Midget!'

'You made me can't concentrate at class and been caught by Miss Narsha, end up at here...'

'Your fault!'

'Where're you?'

'I have so many questions to ask you!!'

'You owe me so much explanation!'

'What the heck is 'My princess'?'

'When the heck I became your princess already?'

'And the kiss...'

'What's that mean?'

'Another prank? or...'

'YAH!! You made me keep on thinking on that kiss!!!'

'Kiss...'

'Kiss... ...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"Ehem!!!!! Jessica Jung!!!" Miss Narsha made Jessica back from her train of though.

 

"Huh?" Jessica turned her head from board to her teacher.

 

"What the heck are you doing!!" Miss Narsha uttered her anger while she clenching her teeth, looking at her student in disbelieve expression.

 

"Huh? Answer the question..." Jessica still clueless, while all the students looked at her in shocked. Jessica turned her glance to Yuri, while the latter pointing on the board.

 

"Look at your answer..." Yuri mouthed, while pointing on the board, and smacked her own forehead with her another free hand.

 

Jessica turned her head back to the board, started to check her answer from the top to the bottom... her eyes getting wider and wider...

 

 

 

 

The answer at the bottom just leave four alphabet on the board...

 

 

Kiss

 

 

K.I.S.S.

 

 

 

"!!!" Jessica exclaimed. Miss Narsha rubbing her temple, while Yuri facepalmed herself on her sit and all the students laughed their off now...

 

Just a certain girl at the corner had the darkest expression on her face instead of laughing with her fellow classmate on Jessica.

 

 

 

"Run 20 laps at the field after class!! Jung JESSICA!!" Miss Narsha yelled!!!

 

 

 

 

'Urgh!!! It's all your fault!! Kim MIDGET!!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gosh... I'm dying soon..." Jessica grumbled. She slumped herself on a wood bench. Now she is at the side garden that Taeyeon's favour. So obvious. She is looking for Taeyeon, so she came here, but she found empty. No Taeyeon.

 

Jessica is so tired now, she just finished her punishment for running 20 laps at the field and her daily soccer training. She came here directly after practices, just want to catch the midget and want the midget to answer all her quaeres that bothered her for whole day.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, you better appear yourself now, before I sent you to hell." Jessica snorted, crossed her arms.

 

The more she waiting, the more she felt her eyelid getting heavier...

 

Slowly, Jessica drift into slumber... Can't blame her, she wake up early in the morning due to the dream, and exhausted because of the overload exercises you had just now.

 

Aigoo... Sica-ah... don't you waiting for Kim midget??? How can you know if Taeyeon come here or not??

 

And Kim Taeyeon... Where're you?????

 

 

 


A/N: Annyeong!!

Thanks for the comments for last chap!!!!!!

Thanks for the upvoted from @lolli_pop, @SilverKnight93 and @Inconspicuou_s!!! *Bowed 90 degree*

 

I know... the last part of this chap is ... Mianhe... (Jammed again...)

 

See you soon, DO MISS ME!!!!