[scissors-paper-stone????]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica stood in front of log cabin number 22; both of them are just glued in their spot busy sending each other death glares. There is a horrid electricity sparking dangerously around them. OMO~~ I can see an innocent flying bug that is being sacrificed under their horrifying death-glare, just because they inadvertently ignore the horrid electricity surrounding the area!!! Poor victim~

 

 

The cabin number 22 is the last and the farthest cabin from the entrance of the resort. For your information, there is a distance between each log cabin. Which means, if Taeyeon and Jessica wants to murder each other, there would be a problem for the ‘victim’ to be saved by others after they shout out for help. Hope that this would not happen.

 

 

Yuri and Tiffany walked and approached cabin 22 from their cabin number 16 together. They are worried that Taeyeon and Jessica had already been fighting with each other. They sighed in relief when they saw their friends are still safe and sound. Yuri and Tiffany can sense the troubles are coming their way soon; both of them dashed towards their best friends, they stood between Taeyeon and Jessica and blocked the horrid glances.

 

“TaeTae / Sica, why you still standing here?” asked Yuri and Tiffany in chorus.

 

“Panny-ah / Yuri-ah! I don’t want stay with that MIDGET / ICEBREG!!!” Both Taeyeon and Jessica pointed their index finger to each other.

 

“BWO?! MIDGET / ICEBREG?! CRAVING FOR DEATH?!” Both Taengsic scowled and stomped towards each other.

 

"Aigoo..." Yuri and Tiffany can feel a headache coming again.

 

"Calm down girls! You guys better stop it before you get yourselves in trouble!" Yuri sighed.

 

"Yuri is right, if Ms Boa comes here, and sees you two like this, you two will definitely have your first punishment at the very first day here." Tiffany stated the fact. Both of the troublemakers stop sending each other death-glares.

 

"Fine!" Both of them shouted to each other, they then took a deep breath.

 

"Good girls, let's get inside." Yuri and Tiffany exhaled, Yuri grabbed Jessica's kit bag and Tiffany took Taeyeon's. Taeyeon and Jessica took a peek at each other, and immediately dashing to the door, both of them just wants to be the one to get in the cabin before the other person can. They ended up huddling, squeezing, and pushing each other at the doorframe. Aish, these two chodings.

 

"Get out of my way!" Jessica screamed

 

"Why me?! Move your BIG away!" Taeyeon started again...

 

Yuri and Tiffany rolled their eyes up to the sky; they shrugged their shoulders at the same time, and sighed hopelessly for their friends’ antics. Yuri, the tallest among them, grabbed both Taeyeon and Jessica's shoulders and smacked them together. Tiffany pushed both of them roughly, to make the both of them squeeze through the doorframe and get inside the cabin together.

 

"There you go! Both of you got in AT THE SAME TIME!" Yuri said.

 

“DEUCE!!!” Tiffany announced.

 

"Ouch!!!" The kids lost their balance when they were pushed by YulTi, they ended up falling down, kissing the floor.

 

"Yah!" Taeyeon and Jessica turned their head to glare at YulTi in unison, still stretched on the floor.

 

“Oops~ Mianhe~~" YulTi laughed, and help their friends up from the floor.

 

Inside the cabin, the interior design of the cabin is an open floor plan with windows that gives off plenty of daylight, all the facilities like parlour, bathroom, kitchen and dining area, is simple but comfortable. The cabin has two beds, one is at the corner of the cabin, and another one is at the attic, the second floor.

 

"I will take the bed at the attic." Taeyeon and Jessica exclaimed.

 

Oh, no~ another war is going to start.

 

"Oh no... Not again..." Tiffany and Yuri smacked their own forehead and grumbled.

 

"YAH!!!"

 

"Stop it! Please!" Tiffany began yelling like a mom to her kids.

 

"Can't you be nice to each other?" Yuri stated more patience than Tiffany, like a dad, always more laid back to the kids than mom when the kids’ sulking.

 

"Why should I?!" The kid cries and screams at the same time. Tiffany looked at Yuri with her most helpless and annoyed look, she is at the verge of smacking those two kids’ heads together, but she managed to govern her temper.

 

”What should we do with these kids?" Tiffany asked Yuri.  Yeah, what to do... All of the girls are looking at the tallest one. Yuri took a deep breath.

 

Sometimes, when a family is having some troubles, doesn't the dad take the responsibility for making a decision?

 

"Okay, why don't you decide it by playing scissors-paper-stone? The winner has the right to choose which bed she wants." Yuri stated. Great job Yuri, scissors-paper-stone can always solve all the scabrous decision.

 

"Great idea, Yuri!!" tiffany clapped her hands happily, and flashed her most perfect eye-smile to Yuri. Both of the kids crossed their arms over their chest, tilting their head, pouting cutely while considering on Yuri's suggestion.

 

Finally, they agreed. Good kids! Now Kim choding and Jung choding are playing scissors-paper-stone.

 

" Scissors! Paper! Stone!" 

 

Both kids showed their fist. (Why is fist? Do they have the urge to punch each other?)

 

"Ok, again."

 

" Scissors! Paper! Stone!" 

 

This time, both of them showed two of their fingers to each other. (Gonna poke each others’ eyes with their fingers??)

 

" Scissors! Paper! Stone!" 

 

Ehem... both of them showed their paws, oops error, it’s their palm. (Wanna slap each other???)

 

The scissors-paper-stone continues. They have been playing it for the nth time.

 

"Arrrggghhh!!!" Taeyeon shouted

 

"Yah!"Jessica screamed.

 

"Why do you keep on imitating me?!" They both shouted in unison.

 

"You cheater!"

 

"What?! You are the trickster!!" They bickered non-stop.

 

"Good idea? Huh?" Tiffany tilted her head to look up to meet Yuri's eyes with her eyebrow scrunched.

 

"How can both of the keep on..."Yuri just gave a How-Do-I-Know look to Tiffany as a respond.

 

"Kids, STOP!" Tiff mom shouted to the kids.

 

"What!" Jessica yelled.

 

"Yah! Don't shout at Pany!" Taeyeon yelled at Jessica. Two of them are gonna fight.

 

"Chill girls..." Yul appa separated the kids to avoid them to scuffle together for fight.

 

"Since both of you claimed that each other is cheater, I have an idea. Turn your back to each other, and play again and show your choice on the air. Both of you can't see each other; there is no way for cheating anymore." HellTiff mom commanded. The Kids pouted, but they still obeyed, even though they not very willing on it.

 

"Yah, midget, don't play any trick!"

 

"That's what I want to say!"

 

"Copy cat!"

 

"Yah!"

 

"ENOUGH!!!" HellTiff mom scolded, and the kids somehow obeyed mom. Yuri just kept mum, staring at Tiffany with eyes wide open.

 

" Scissors! Paper! Stone!" 

 

"... ..."

 

" Scissors! Paper! Stone!" 

 

 

"... ..."

 

" Scissors! Paper! Stone!" 

 

"... ..."

 

Miraculous!!!! The kids keep on showing the same outcome!!! Do they have  telepathy with each other???????

 

"Yah!!! What the hell!! Iceberg!!"

 

"Aish! I told you! Don't play any tricks!!!! Midget!!!!" The bickering started again...

 

"Tiffany, this is not gonna work. They keep on getting the same outcome; we won't be able to go back to our cabin when the sun sets." Yuri stated.

 

"Yeah, I know. It’s weird; somehow I feel they are a perfect match for each other." Tiffany giggled; Yuri chuckled by Tiffany's remark.

 

"But, look... If they are stuck in this situation, keep on bickering, and don’t unpack their stuff and be done with it all before Ms Boa comes for inspection before dinner..." Yuri muttered. They sighed and turned their head back to the kids who are still 'enjoying' their bickering with each other.

 

"Stop, kids!" Yul appa stated, and the kids stopped and looked at her.

 

"You two can't continue like this, you need to unpack your bags and whatever else that needs to be done before Ms Boa's inspection before dinner to avoid yourself to get into any troubles." Yuri stated the fact to the kids.

 

"What should we do?" Tiff mom asked.

 

"We play scissors-paper-stone on their behalf." Yuri said to Tiffany.

 

"Bwo?" Tiff mom and the two kids exclaimed.

 

"Yeah, I will play on Sica’s behalf and Tiffany will play on Taeyeon’s behalf. I think the one didn't win won't blame her BEST FRIEND, right?" Yuri stated. The others nodded their head slowly.

 

"Agree?" Tiffany asked the kids. The kids nodded their head.

 

"Okay." Both YulTi faced each other, holding their breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Scissors! Paper! Stone!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyyyyaaaaaaa!!!!!"              "AArrrrggghhh!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri won.

 

"Yuri daebak!!!!!" Jessica dash toward Yul appa and gave her a big tight bear hug.

 

"TaeTae... mianhe..." Tiffany pouted at Taeyeon, who smacked her forehead.

 

"Never mind, Pany-ah..." Taeyeon sulked, she can't blame Tiffany, she knows it...

 

 

 

Literally, Jessica won this round??? Am I right????         (YAH!! SHUT UP, AUTHOR!!! - Kim midget)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hi to my readers~

Sorry for late update... my broken internet router in hostel just get replaced, and I did update both my Taeny and Taengsic stories in very first second after the replacement.
Luckily still managed to update today~~  TAEYEON's BIRTHDAY~~ Happy birthday to the Goddess!!

 

Tis story gonna be more longer then I though... Hmn... o.O
Did your guys mind to have tis fic longer? Or just wan a short/few shots version???

 

Hope your guys like tis lame chap...

 

Thanks for the subscribers~~~~~~~ Thanks for the comments~~~~~~

Please keep on comment~~~

 

 

 

 

Edited!!! Here's Chapter 3!

RenJi