[LOVE]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

On the Annual Festival day.

 

 

Taeyeon sit on the couch with a guitar on her. She is at the preparation room on the backstage. All the people around her a busy like bees, keep on back and forth all around. Taeyeon is exactly opposite from them, she is busy also, but is busy in spacing out. No one know what is she thinking now. Maybe she is nervous in her performance later, or maybe other thing has bothering her, since she is frowning. Taeyeon doesn't realised that Jessica is at the same room now, and also Yuri, Tiffany and Sunny... Oh, and YoonA, even she is not involving, but she came just send her bouquet to Jessica, who is sitting in front of the dresser let the professional dresser to put on make-up for her.

 

 

"Omo, YoonA is so sweet to Jessi~" Tiffany whined, she already sitting beside the spacing out girl. Taeyeon back to reality, she looked at the way Jessica was, she immediately mesmerized on Jessica's gorgeous. But, the jelly monster overwhelmed her while she saw how imitiated YoonSic are.

 

 

"Yah, I think YoonA gonna bid for Jessica!" Tiffany exclaimed, earned a thumb-up from YoonA, not forget to mention that earned a scoffed from her best friend. Yuri and Sunny that busy on make-up chuckled.

 

 

"TaeTae, who's the one you gonna bid for?" Tiffany asked in curious. Taeyeon just gave Tiffany a smile as an answer, a profound in meaning one. This made two girls in the room curious till dead. Yeah, Jessica and Sunny, obviously.

 

 

"I bet you gonna bid for Sunny, right?" Tiffany exclaimed, leaned closer to Taeyeon, and looked at the latter intensely. Aiggooo, dullness Fany we have here.

 

 

Tiffany's statement had Sunny blushed madly, she lower her head shyly, tried to hide her hot cheeks. On the Jessica's side, darker expression, staring at Taeny side silently from the reflection of the mirror in front of her, she tried hard not to behave like she is into to Taeny's conversation.

 

 

"Let's see..." Taeyeon smirked while replied, she stealing a glance on Jessica, but her heart sink while she found that Jessica doesn't has any interest on who she gonna bid for.

 

 

"Fany-ah... I need to prepare..." Taeyeon excused herself before leave the room with her guitar.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Yah! Is the turn for TaeTae's performance!!" Tiffany exclaimed excitedly while the emcee announced Taeyeon's performance next, earned Yuri, Sunny and Jessica's attention.

 

 

"Let's go to the auditorium now, YonnA had reserved the sit for us!" Yuri exclaimed while grabbing Jessica's wirst and lead her to the auditorium. Tiffany and Sunny following.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the stage.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon approaching to middle of the stage, where had a bar stool and a mic with the mic-stand. The moment she appeared on the stage, she had earned all the attentiveness from the audience. As usual, her fans cheering loud and crazily for her. Taeyeon sit on the bar stool and placed her guitar on the proper spot on her lap, and she grinned to the audience, earned another high cheering from them.

 

 

"Ehem... Ah~~ AH! AH! Mic test, ding dong deng!"

 

 

Taeyeon play with the mic in front of her, dorkily. Earned some laughter from the audience and mostly the squealing from her fans, due to her cuteness.

 

 

"Okie, the mic is good. Ermmm... everyone~ how are you? In good?" Taeyeon asked. Earned a loud "Yes" from the audience, she is talent in bringing up the mood. Taeyeon scanned the crowd, she immediately captured Jessica on the audience, who sit beside YoonA.

 

 

 

 

 

'You always have the ability let my eyes found you by itself...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

"Haha... ok, I gonna perform a song, a song that I wrote by myself, for the first time. And... It's a song I made for a girl, she is sitting in the crowd, I hope she will get it, but I think she is not... Ehh... just cut the crap, let's go to the song... This song named 'Love'..." Taeyeon took a couple of deep breath before she start playing the song.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's the girl TaeTae mentioning?" Tiffany asked to Yuri. Two of the girl beside Tiffany are in nervous, both of them bite their lips unconciously.

 

"Let's listen first, amybe we can figure out from the lyric." Yuri patted Tiffany's back softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon stiring the string of guitar, the audience immediately silent down to enjoy the performance. Taeyeon start to sing with her euphonious voice, managed to stir the heart in the world. The softness sound, the softness glance.

 

 

 

 

If it were not in love with you,

How can I still awake in this late night?

Every single though were about you,

I miss you,

missing you,

miss you so much.

 

 

 

 

If it were not in love with you,

How can I feeling for such intranquil?

Every single days that I had,

I miss you,

missing you,

miss you so much.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon use the most soften tone to sing, that deep through the audience heart. Jessica placed her palm on her chest near to her heart, she can't help but heartbeat accelerated, she know she drown for her already. She stiffened, while she saw Taeyeon looking to her way.

 

 

 

 

'I-Is she looking at me?'

'Oh... my...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"Kya~ TaeTae is sing for Sunny!" Tiffany whined, while she followed Taeyeon's glance and found Sunny that sitting beside Jessica. Jessica heart drop, broken, into pieces. She bite her lips hardly and lower her head, locked her glance on her laps, tried hard to hold her urge to cry. Even she know that Taeyeon sing the song not for her, but she still listen carefully on the song, every single word.

 

 

 

 

Love is a thing that torments a person,

But was reluctant to give up like this.

Keep surmising bout your heart,

Is that any place for my name?

 

 

 

 

'Is there any chance for me to live in your heart?'

Taengsic's

 

 

 

 

If it were not in love with you,

How could I lose myself in my mind?

Feeling myself incompletely without you by myside,

I love you,

loving you,

love you always.

 

 

 

 

Love is a thing that torments a person,

But was reluctant to give up like this.

Keep surmising bout your heart,

Is that any place for my name?

 

 

 

 

Love, is only secret I have,

It's heartbreaking yet fascinating.

What kind of words or emotions should I depict with?

Only,

only...

Love.

 

 

 

 

If it were not in love with you,

How could I lose myself in my mind?

Feeling myself incompletely without you by myside,

I love you,

loving you,

love you always.

 

 

 

 

 All the way Taeyeon singing, she had locked her eyes on Jessica, she hope the latter will know that she is sing for her.

 

 

 

 

'Does she get it already?'

'Sica-ya, looked at here, I'm singing out my heart for you...'

'Please get it... I can't bear with it if you reject me.'

Taeyeon's

 

 


A/N: Annyeong!!! My precious readers~~~

Thanks for the upvoted from @qiugui, @soonyu, @taengsica and @Jinyoung18!!! *Bow 90 degree*

Not a funny chap we had here... but, I still killed lots of cells of my brain for the lyric in this chap...

 

This story... getting longer... Aigoo... (*facepalmed*)

 

Anyway!! please keep on comment for me!! I love to read it!!

 

See you soon!! DO MISS ME~~~ XD