[Tae Tae]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

A/N: I'm back!

1) I changed my username. StepTeangguu ----> StepIsDumbo

2) thanks for waiting! Thanks to those 43 readers for upvoted!*Bow* I didn't expected this fic can get so many 'love' here. I don't know what the exact meaning of 'vote', so I treated this as you 'love' the fic.

3) I found a new thing... Something called 'Subscriber Access Only'. Since it been created, we should try to fully utilised all the function! *Evilish smirk* let's have some fun on it~ next update~


 

 

 

"Pany-ah" Taeyeon tailing behind her Tiffmom. Oh yah, she had fully recover, after been take care by her dream girl (?)

 

"Ouch~ Aoww! Uhhhh!" Poor Taeyeon been smacked by her best friend.

 

"Here you already recover, this is the payback for that grasshopper!!" Tiffany exclaimed without stop what she is doing.

 

"Ouch ouch ouch, sorry~~~" Taeyeon squirming as she shout for pain.

 

"Don't do that again!" Another hard smack.

 

"Arraso!" Taeyeon can felt her arms gonna numb soon.

 

"Hmph!" Tiffany scoffed while stomp her feets out from the alley of their dorm.

 

 

Both of them heading to campus.

 

 

"Pany-ah... What's 'mushroom' for?" Taeyeon's question made the eye-smile girl stunned.

 

"N-nothing..."  Tiffany quicker her pace tried to get rib of this question. Taeyeon still managed to tailing behind her with her not-that-long legs.

 

"Mushroom..." Taeyeon murmured while thinking hardly on that.

 

Oh, who's that oh-so-mighty Kim Taeyeon??? Vanished, the real is pabo midget.

 

 

When they arrived the campus, they stopped their pace as they saw a certain girl with another girl.

 

Taeyeon's eyes stunning while she spot her dream girl, girlfriend soon-to-be, Jessica Jung. But this not stand long, as she saw YoonA beside her girl, dream girl in exact. Just confess, Kim midget, Aish!

 

"TaeTae, they look so cute to be together!!" Tiffmom stated and smile in satisfied, as like she looking at her daughter with her daughter's lover.

 

"Huh! I don't think so, I just saw a bamboo-alligator annoyingly surrounding an iceberg, like a bee..." Taeyeon said in monotone. Her eyes are burning, framing the jelly fire.

 

"Oh yeah, YoonA is officially counting on Jessi now." Tiffany stated calmly.

 

"Wh-WHAT?!" Oh, someone is in trouble~~

 

"Yeah, she counting on Jessi, when you are sick and rest in dorm." Tiffany tilted her head and looked at her friend.

 

 

'Aish! That damn alligator!

How dare her...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

"YoonA is so sweet to Jessi, but I don't know why Jessi still not accept her yet..." Indeed, Taeyeon doesn't heard what Tiffany saying, she is literally burning inside.

 

Taeyeon stomped her feets to the way Yoonsic are, as Tiffany followed. 

 

"Jessi! YoonA!" Tiffany exclaimed while showing her eye-smile to Yoonsic. Both of them greeted to her. Three of them chatted happily. 

 

Emmm... Did I missed something??

 

One, two and three... Sound not right.

 

Count again, one... Two... Three? YoonA, Jessica and Tiffany...

 

Eh! Where's the midget??? Oh whatever~

 

"Jessica, here... This is for you." YoonA said as she showed the thing that she had hide at her back all the time.

 

YoonA received the expression that she didn't expected by the two girls in front of her. Instead giving her a cheerful expression, they having a weird look on their face and staring at her extended arm. YoonA frown in confusing. She looked down to her own hand that JeTi staring at. Her jaw dropped slightly, and she dumbfounded.

 

She prepared rose as a gift for Jessica, but WHERE the hell is her rose? Where's the petals???

 

"TaeTae!!" Tiffany exclaimed while they saw the midget behind YoonA, who is busy in 'chewing' something in .

 

"Yah, Taeyeon! You eat my rose! I prepared for Jessica!!" YoonA exclaimed while she spot the petals of her rose in the latter's mouth.

 

Taeyeon just smirk in proud. But she stunned while she saw Jessica dash to her.

 

"You pabo, how can you eat that!" Jessica exclaimed, she indeed worried on Taeyeon, since the latter just recover from the illness. But, Taeyeon sensed it wrongly, she though Jessica mad on her for destroyed her rose that given by 'her Yoongie'.

 

"What? I... I'm HUNGRY!" Oh, what a stupid excuse you can made, Kim 'mighty' Taeyeon.

 

"SPIT IT OUT!!!" Jessica increased her tone.

 

"No~ taste nice..." Oh really?? Taste nice???

 

"Yah! Midget!!!" Jessica literally grabbed the midget's collar, intended to shake the latter, to make her not to eat the petals down. But, she been distracted.

 

"Taeyeonnie~~~" All four girls looked to the way where the sound came from.

 

Oh, is Sunny!

 

Sunny dashed towards to the Taeyeon, immediately throw herself to hug the latter, while separate Jessica's hands that should be at Taeyeon's collar.

 

"Taeyeonnie, you're back! I'm so happy to see you again, I MISS YOU!" Sunny said it loud, clear and loud.

 

Gosh~~ JellyHellSica gonna appear soon...

 

"Sunny, I'm fine." Taeyeon said and smile to Sunny.

 

"Taeyeonnie... What are you eating?" Sunny asked, while clingy on Taeyeon.

 

"This idiot eating the petals of rose that YoonA gave me!" Jessica stated, and try to apart Sunyeon, as she grabbed Taeyeon's collar again, pulled her near to her.

 

"Oh yeah, your 'precious' rose from that bamboo-alligator!" Taeyeon stated, as she 'chewing' hardly.

 

"Yah!!! Spit it out NOW!!" Jessica shaking Taeyeon harshly, Sunny saw it, and tried to pull Taeyeon to her. As more clearly, Jessica and Sunny are playing tug-of-war, happily. 

 

"Oh Gosh, they fight again... I need my Yuri here..." Tiffany hugged her own headache-head, and murmured.

 

 

'I'm what? Bamboo-alligator?!'

'Hmm~ Is there any chance that Taeyeon...'

'Hehe~ Something fishy here~~'

YoonA's

 

 

"Very... interesting..." YoonA observing Taeyeon, from head to toes, and from toes back to head. A smug smirk clearly hanging on her face.

 

 

 

While they are busy in their 'drama', something distracted them.

 

"Tae Tae~~~~~" A loud and clear sound, made all the girls stopped what they are doing.

 

All the girls turned and looked at Tiffany, as just Tiffany will called Taeyeon that nickname in the school. The girl that been looked by four girls here, pointed on herself and shaking her head as tell them that she not the one shout Taeyeon's name.

 

Then who will be???

 

"Tae Tae~~~~~~" another loud and clear tone.

 

All the girls turned to the way where the sound from.

 

Jessica, YoonA and Sunny tilted their head a side while saw the owner of that voice.

 

Tiffany's face light up immediately.

 

Taeyeon's jaw literally dropped to the floor, and you can see that the petals of rose fall out from , Yiiisssskkkk!!! Gross!!!

 


A/N: thanks for reading. Please do comment...