Little oneshot : Friend will do list

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

*POP!!* Annyeong MA READERS!! Dumbo(Step) here! *waved hands*

Feel surprised that this story appeared on the front page of your subcription lists? *smirk* If you expected for the epilogue, I'm sorry, this update is nothing deal with PuppyTae and KittenSica here. Normally, Dumbo will create new story if Dumbo want to publish any new one-shot. But, today is different. Every sones know the BIG news bout our dearest Ice princess. And all the sones are upset and worried on that. (Note: I'm here not to create any chaos related to this topic anymore.) We all feel that this is the worst day as a sone. Moody took over Sone's sky. No one smile, no one happy. Dumbo doesn't like it.

So, Dumbo's here. try write something, and post it. Hope that atleast my readers here can smile. (That's the one and reason why I broke my rule and post a random oneshot here). I care bout whether my subscribers in this story is smile or not, that's why I'm here.

you just smile, ok? Stop be moody or upset or whatever, our ice princess will comeback soon and smile like an angel to us soon. Stop spam the sad bad news, and wait patiently for our ice princess. That's the right thing to do. Spam love and happy, not spam sadness.

Have a good time.

 

StepIsDumbo (11.11.2013)


 

Late night. No, is deep midnight. Rarely can found anyone walk at the street now. Hell, I mean, who want to walk on the street under this damn cold weather, IS winter, a romantic white season. Snow covered Seoul, tried to alert people that Chirstmas is near, for parents, prepare your kids presents already. Couples, do plan your special event for your lover too. And for those still avaiable on the market, faster your speed already, confess to your crush, make he or she yours, get rid to be alone in this red happy Christmas.

Way too far already, back to the point... *Ehem*

 

On a long white hypaethral pedestrian bridge, yeah, is white, seen it also been covered by thick snow. There're two girls walking side by side, in a slow pace. Enjoying the silence peaceful and free moment that they rarely can have in their normal life. Both of them love winter, not because of the cold winter, well, definetly not the reason. Maybe because Christmas, so they love winter? Well, no one doesn't love Christmas, so may not be the reason for them.

The exact reason that they love winter because people wear A LOTS during winter time. Extra clothes, knitted sweater,  BIG and thick surcoat, thick comforter, cap and so on. People always tried to wrap themselves like packaging a dumplings, covered all the part that they can till even their own mom rarely can recognise them from far. Is true, don't try argue on that. And yeah, these two walking girls love this fact. They can freely walk on the street without worrying the critizen will recognise them in winter season, is easier for them to disguise them under public and doesn't be weird if they covered half of their face with comforter. Winter is the best.

Yeah, they're famous Hallyu stars, members of Girls' Generation. Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung. The famous members that also been famous that both of them are in their own cold war bout their friendship. That's the status they having when on the spotlight. But, off the spotlight, the fact is other way round. Why they do so? Just blame the SM's strategic already.

"Sica-ah, are you sure you already fully recovered?" The nth time, the leader asked in this whole night already. Taeyeon can't help but still had her eyebrows knotted together, whenever she has her mind flashed the scene that her members unconscioused on the floor, and also at the plane.

"Yes, Kim Taeyeon. I'm pretty fine now. This is the last time I gonna answer you on this question." Jessica stopped her feet on kicking the snow beside, tilted her head, pulled down the comforter that around the lower part of her face, and looked at her leader that beside her.

"Hey, I just asking, don't be harsh will ya?" Taeyeon too, pulled down the comforter and revealed her baby-like face.

"But you been asking the same question for whole night already... Can't you just say that you're damn worried bout me every single minutes these few day. Or just say that you missed me when I rest at home." Jessica pouted cutely. Taeyeon blinking her eyes few times, and gulped hardly.

"Doesn't the same way already?" Taeyeon said, but the tone is much more lower than just now. Obviously, leader is nervous, her ears slowly become red, don't know is it because the cold weather or other reason.

"Yeah, I know you're worried on me by the way you keep on repeating the same question for whole night, but I want to hear it DIRECTLY from you." Jessica said, while took a small step closer to the older girl and staring at the latter with her twinkling eyes. By knowing Kim Taeyeon for almost ten years, she know that this little danshin always too shy to express directly her own feelings. Is frusturated sometimes, but Jessica found that she can't help but falling more deeper for her leader by this.

"I... I... You already know that, why should I say that anymore?" Taeyeon stuttered, she can started feeling her cheeks been heat up.

"Taenggoo... Just this time please... Besides, there're no others here, just you and me..." Jessica whined cutely. Taeyeon can't help but let herself fascinated on the cute act from the girl that she damn crazily missed in the past few days.

"I... I worried on you in the past few days..." Taeyeon murmured. Thanks god that now is midnight and no one beside them, if not, jessica wondering that she might can't hear what Taeyeon had just murmured with her oh-so-low tone. Jessica can't control her expression, she has her big smug smile on her face.

"You worried on me?" Jessica leader with a toothy grin.

"Y-yah..." Taeyeon wider her eyes, she can't believed that she falled into Jessica trick again.

"You DO missed me too then, right?" Jessica titled her head cutely, while asking. Taeyeon just like she lost herself on the cuteness of Jessica, she nodded her head unconsciously, but she realised what she had done in the next second. Too late...

"Hehehe... Kim Taeyeon just admitted that she missed Jessica Jung." Jessica now giggles in victory.

"Duh! You and your tricks! Now I can 120% ensure that you're full recovered." Taeyeon puffed her cheeks.

"Taenggoo missed Sica~" Jessica started singing with random. Taeyeon can't help but chuckled on her member antics.

"Of course, Sica. Friends do worried each others. And FRIENDS do missed each other too." Taeyeon said, while helping the just recovered patient use the comforter back. She doesn't want this girl caught a cold again, since everything on this incident started from the girl caught a cold.

"But, you do cried at the airport after that airport incident." Out from nowhere, Jessica stated. Typical Jessica.

"I... I didn't..." Taeyeon stiffened.

"Don't lied, pabo. I saw the short clip online already." Jessica wiggled her eyebrows.

"I just... friend..." Taeyeon know that she turned into a tomato girl already.

"Another FRIEND will do list??" Jessica slowly raised one of her eyebrow and looked at the tomato-like girl in an unreadable expression.

"Yeah! Come, let get back, is late and is getting colder..." Taeyeon exclaimed while 'escaped' from Jessica. Jessica pouted, and mentally crused herself that let the chance slipped away from her fingers.

 

 

Two super hallyu stars continue waliking slowly on the long pedestrian bridge. Silence win over them. No one utter, but just enjoying the comfort moment they have. Jessica has her pouting lips and puffing cheeks all the way. And the leader has sercetly stole some peeks on the pouting girl beside her. Taeyeon smile and she chuckled on the cute antics of Jessica.

Taeyeon caught Jessica's wirst on a sudden, surprised the latter.

"Friend will do list. Friend do hold hands." Taeyeon grinned, and slowly she hold Jessica's hand and continue their walk.

Jessica can't help but let her eyes glued on their linking hand, slowly smile started crept up from her lips, from small, growing bigger and bigger.

"Friend will do list. Friend do interwined their fingers when they hold hands, Taenggoo-ah..." Jessica exclaimed happily.

Now they had their fingers interwined firmly with each other. Both hallyu stars can't help but have their sweet smile on their face. No one dare to look at each other, just staring at the front, while feeling their own hot cheeks, and also each other warmth from hands.

"Friend will do list. Friend shared warmth under cold winter." Taeyeon murmured, while she tucked their linking hands into the pocket of her big surcoat.

This surprised Jessica more and more. Really a 'friend will do list'? Jessica giggled. Jessica squeezed Taeyeon's hand softly in the surcoat.

"Friend will do list. Friend walked side by side, closely. Like this." Jessica sated in sweet way, while she leaned closer to Taeyeon. Both of the had they shoulders leaned on each other while walking. Jessica let her another free hand gripped on Taeyeon's arm.

 

Both of them slower their pace, just wanna enjoy more longer this moment.

 

Jessica let her head rest on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

No longer, they can see the building, their dorm.

 

Time to end this moment already?

 

 

"Sica." Before they get any closer to their dorm. Taeyeon stopped Jessica.

 

 

"Nae?" Jessica lift her head up from Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All Jessica can see is a black shadow come nearer to her, in a flashlight speed.

 

 

 

 

Next moment, Jessica has her eyes wide too the max.

 

 

 

 

She found herself stiffened on the spot. Stiffened.

 

 

 

Taeyeon kissed her.

 

 

 

Taeyeon kissed the corner of her lips.

 

 

 

After few seconds, Taeyeon pulled out and smile.

 

"Another 'Friend will do list'?" Jessica asked in shyly, with her pinky cheeks.

 

Taeyeon grinned widely and dorkily, while she looked up to the top, avoiding Jessica's intensive glances.

 

"Well, I think I should try this 'friend will do list' with other members too." Jessica stated.

 

Taeyeon jolted a bit.

 

"Screw that 'friend' already." Taeyeon said before she kissed Jessica again.

 

This time, fully on lips.

 

"DON'T do this with other members!" Taeyeon exclaimed right after she pulled out from the lips. But all she found is a giggled Jessica Jung Sooyeon, who has an I-got-you-Kim expression.

 

"Gosh! I can't believed that I falled into your trick again..." Taeyeon whined in complaint.

 

"Ok ok... I won't do that so-called 'friend will do list' to other members." Jessica said between her giggles.

 

"Promise?" After all, all Taeyeon concerned is that. Jessica won't kiss other members.

 

"Nae." Jessica pecked on her dork leader's lips. Taeyeon can't help but smile ear to ear.

 

"Let's get back now. Manager Hwang gonna nagging us for late already...." Jessica said. Taeyeon just nodded her head like a good kid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before both of them enter the building... Taeyeon again kissed on Jessica's lips, this time, Jessica respond the kiss. Taeyeon caught something from the corner of her eyes.

 

"Sica..."

"Nae?"

"I think I like what will coming out as a headline on the news tomorrow morning." Taeyeon smile sweetly to Jessica.

Another flashlight. This time, not only caught Taeyeon's attention, but Jessica's too.

 

"Nae... I think I will love it too." Jessica can't help but giggled.

 

 

Both of them giggled all the way back to the building. All they know that, tomorrow morning, internet world gonna have another chaos again. And, they think the whole SM building gonna be upside down by their boss.

 

 

Maybe more than that. Whole world gonna be upside down~~

 

DONE (The faster oneshot Dumbo had done ever...)


StepIsDumbo: Are you smiling now, you? Tell me that you're smiling, please~

And THANK YOU for 95 voters~~~~ WOW!! 95! So near to 100! THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE ON THIS STORY!!! Dumbo really appreciated this so much~~