[Liar]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

A/N: The drawing I used, I love it so much. Victorian Taengsic. Draw by @1bite2xshy, awesome artist, she posted on Instagram, she plan to draw the next SNSD member soon. I love all the awesome creepy masterpieces she done. If you like the draw, follow her in IS!!! This is the first time I promoting other...

 


 

Confess means a 'start', for Taeyeon. A 'start' for her not to be a coward anymore, now or never. Confess means a 'change', for Jessica. A 'change' between her and Taeyeon's position, she doesn't even know this change can bring her and Taeyeon to where, no one can predict the future. Confess means an 'end', for YoonA. An 'end' for her one-side love, giving Jessica her deepest blessing. Confess means a 'war', for Sunny.

 

Jessica wake up from her slumber, she blinking her eyes for a several times to adjust the daylight that stunning her eyes. She sit herself up, blank expression. Indeed, she doesn't get enough rest, Taeyeon's affection.

 

 

'I care!!! I CARE!!! 'Cause I planned to pay court to you after all!!!!'

'I said! I'm damn serious here!! I mean all what I had said! And I gonna prove to you!'

 

 

Taeyeon's voice keep on echoing in her mind.

 

"Molla..." Jessica burned her face into her knees, while hugging her own legs.

 

She is happy, when Taeyeon said she gonna pay court to her. Her little heart almost jumped out from her ribcage, and immediately kiss the midget in all her might. But, the fearfulness, even bigger. She afraid that Taeyeon just fooling her. The prankster that had played pranks in every single day in past two years, said that she gonna pay court to her in a sudden, what would she feel? Another prank, indeed. If this is just a prank, she clearly know that her world will totally crash down. She can't stand for it. And she can't have the peace friendship between her and Taeyeon anymore.

 

Sometime, change is fear.

 

Let out a deep deep sigh, she get herself out from bed, day gonna start...

 

 


 

 

 

Jessica opened her room's door, greeted by a rose bouquet, is a girl holding a bouquet in exact, while hiding behind the bouquet, is not her intention to hide herself behind the bouquet, thanks to that BIG HUGE bouquet and her petite body. Jessica jumped a bit on the surprise she saw.

 

"Morning Sica!!!" An energetic voice came from behind the bouquet. Jessica frown a bit, of course she recognised this voice. The voice of midget.

 

"Mor-morning..." Jessica moved her feet aside a bit, unconsciously. She doesn't know why she moved herself away a bit from Taeyeon, but she does. Maybe she is nervous, maybe she been surprised too much. Ok, she is a bit scared on Taeyeon now. Ice princess scared on Midget.

 

"Here! This is for you!!" Taeyeon pop her cute head out from the bouquet, so damn cute~ don't forget to mention that she smile brightly to the blonde, intend to make the latter fall for her signature charming smile. Oh midget, even you didn't do that, this silly blonde already deep fall for you. Just blame on what you did in this past two years... Too much pranks. But, Jessica played pranks on Taeyeon too! But she didn't courting on the midget, she just deep fall in love to this pabo midget! Aish, STOP!! Out from the topic already. Come back...

 

"I don't want." Jessica tried to use her cold tone, Ice princess signatured tone. Even she had jumped up and down inside on what Taeyeon just done, but she know she has to resist, to avoid herself to get hurt.

 

"Eh?! Wae???" Taeyeon whined, while pouted cutely. Killing Jessica with her cuteness mentally.

 

"I don't like it." 

 

"But, why you accepted that bamboo-alligator's rose... I thought you like this..." Taeyeon dropped her shoulder, pouting, sulking like a kid. She is a kid, right? Yeah... An ungrow and immature puppy.

 

"Taeyeon, stop what you're doing..." Jessica's tone softer while eyeing her crush sulking.

 

"No! I want to prove what I said. And that bamboo-alligator can court on you, why can't I?" Taeyeon took a step closer to Jessica, trapped the latter, between her and the door. Staring at the blonde intensely with her twinkling onyx orbs.

 

"Midget..." Jessica stammering on Taeyeon's eyes and the latter's scents.

 

"Is Taenggoo..." Taeyeon moved her face inch closer to Jessica. Made the latter's heart pumping crazily.

 

"Huh?" Jessica felt damn uneasy now.

 

"Is Taenggoo... Not midget." Another step closer.

 

*Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun*

 

Jessica can clearly and easily heard her crazy heartbeat. She can't help but bite her lips hardly, she can't look at that pair of onyx orbs. She lower her glance, met the pump, so-kissable lips. Oh, that's not helping~~

 

"I-I... I gonna be late on practice..." She stated after faked a cough, pushed the midget slightly to get herself out from the trap.

 

"Yours bouquet..." Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's wrist from behind. The latter felt the vibration send from Taeyeon's grip to her heart.

 

"I can't bring it to the field... I gonna practice..." Jessica turned and face the shorter girl.

 

"You can put it in your room..." Taeyeon gave the bouquet to Jessica, forcefully. Jessica looked at the midget, who has her sincerely expression.

 

"T-thank you." Jessica murmured, pinky blush on her face.

 

"Yes! I gonna do this everyday!!" Taeyeon pumped her fits up to the air dorky, smile widely, happily.

 

"E-everyday?!" Jessica exclaimed. She shocked.

 

'What's that mean?? Means that she is in serious??'

Jessica's

 

 

"Yeah!!!" Taeyeon nod her head in cute way.

 

"Don't kill so much flowers." Typically Jessica's way of respond... Can't be predict...

 


 

 

 

Jessica can't concentrate on her soccer practice, she mind keep on flashing the certain midget's face. The way she smile cutely to her, showing her dimples, that killed tons of the fangirls. And don't forget to mention the scene of this morning. She just wanna jump on to the shorty, hug her with all her might, tell her that she had fall for her way too deep already.
 
 
 
Taeyeon's face can't help, but keep on popping out on her minds, she keep on missed her chance to goal. Oh... Where's the almighty captain???!!!
 
 
 
Can't blame Jessica... There really has a midget, standing near the field, smiling like an idiot that eyes glued on the godjess iceberg that running here and there chasing a ball, sweating ily... ByunTae, you're literally drooling!! That's gross!! Taeyeon's appearance bothering Jessica much. Not only Jessica, but also her team members. They are curious on why their captain's biggest rival happily swaying it's tail, left to right and right to left, while the eyes glued on their captain. Oh, that puppy even happily jumped up and down when their captain 'glancing' that her.
 
 
 
"Jung, what's wrong for that Kim??"
 
 
 
"Yeah... I not even seen she like that before... Look at that creepy smile... But cute..." Creepy, but cute? What was that??
 
 
 
"Aren't you two enemies anymore??"
 
 
 
"Kim just act like she is waiting her girlfriend finish her practices."
 
 
 
"But, more like a puppy waiting for it's master... Looked! Kim is so damn cute!!
 
 
 
Jessica let out a sigh while she been bugged by her team members.
 
 
 
"Enuf, let's back to practice!" The captain commanded, members obeyed. The practices went smoother than before.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At other side, Taeyeon started be bored on just watching on Jessica, and the latter obviously ignoring her. She kneeling down and started drawing on the ground like a kid, a been abandoned kid. At least the passers will feel that by just judged on her back, such a desolate back.
 
 
 
But the fact is, the puppy just happily drawing her kitty face on the ground. Oh oh... The jawline is a bit... Ehh... The nose.. Ehem... The lips... Ehhhhh, just can said that the 'deadly glare' Taeyeon draw is... Vivid... Ehem, can be said exactly the same as the owner... Very talent, indeed... *nod nod* *arms folded*
 
 
 
Taeyeon-ah!!! Wea? Wae??? Why on earth should be that 'deadly glare'?? Pabo midget, made people worried dead on how she can make Jung Jessica her girlfriend by this??? Jessica definitely gonna kill you on your drawing... 
 
 
 
Taeyeon is too much concentrated on her 'masterpiece' while she doesn't realised another girl kneeling beside her. While Taeyeon is busy on sketching a blonde's eyebrows, the girl beside her tugged her verge of shirt. Taeyeon turned her head from the ground to the disturber.
 
 
 
"Sunny-ah..." Taeyeon jumped a bit while met the bunny's face, which is so damn close to her.
 
 
 
"Annyeong, Taeyeonnie!" Sunny smile brightened, move inch closer to the puppy intentionally, showing her eye-smile to the latter. All of this doesn't not been noticed by the captain of the soccer team. Certain girl started firming fire, which can be found on her eyes. 
 
 
 
"Bunny, you scared me..." Taeyeon pouted cutely while complaining. Indeed, she doesn't realise what is going on.
 
 
 
"Oops, mianhe, Taeyeonnie~" Another inch more closer. Great job, Sunny! You gonna release the HellSica! Readers like 'drama'...
 
 
 
"What're you doing here?" Sunny literally clingy on the drawing girl. Staring on the sketch on the ground.
 
 
 
"Kill the time..." Taeyeon showed Sunny a toothy smile to Sunny, the smile, so bright... Too bright, dazzled the girl infront of her... And also the girl that busy in torturing the ball... Ouch, feel pain on that pity ball which just been kicked harshly.
 
 
 
"What's that..." Sunny glancing on Taeyeon's masterpiece. Honestly, she can't figured out who's that, that Taeyeon drawing at first, until she found the 'deadly glare' that she felt familiar, so familiar that she just saw it these few days. She realised who's the girl Taeyeon tried to sketch. A huge pang on her heart.
 
 
 
"Taeyeonnie, I have something important to let you know." Sunny grabbed Taeyeon's shoulder in a sudden and made the girl to face her. Taeyeon been surprised on Sunny's sudden acted, she blinked her eyes, innocently. Sunny told a few deep breaths and leaned more closer to the midget.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica stopped her pace while she eyeing the whole scene. The closeness between the dandyu made her heart tightened, she feel her lung cried in pain while she realised that she been hold her breath until the lung yelled for air.
 
 
 
 
'Are they gonna kiss infront of me?'
'Another prank... As I said...'
'Stupid midget... Liar!'
Jessica's
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Taeyeonnie, I..."
 
 
 
 
 

A/N: I told before that I gonna end this soon, right? *fold arms and nod*

Thanks for the 'love' from upvoter, and the comments from the readers, sorry been not replying the comments.