[Aish!]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

The summer camp had started. Taeyeon and Jessica still non-stopping in get themselves into brickering, fighting, or let each other get into troubles. Most of the time they ended up suffered in punishment.

 

 

 

The first day of the camp.

 

Is 6:15am in the morning, Taeyeon had get herself ready for the morning assembly held on 6:30am. She is on her way out now, before she open the door and heading out, she turned her back and looked up at Jessica, whom still sleep soundly. She frozen for a few seconds.

 

 

'Should wake her up?' 

'She gonna be late.'

'Hmn Hmn~'

'why should I?'

Taeyeon's

 

 

Taeyeon smirks before she leave the cabin, she even closed the door softly, intended not to wake Jessica up. She surely know Jessica will get punishment for be in late. She skipping happily all the way to the field. Aigoo... poor Sica-ya... gonna be punish for late.

 

 

"Morning Pany-ah! And Yuri~" Taeyeon greeted happily to Tiffany and Yuri whom slowly approaching to her.

 

"Morning TaeTae." Tiffany flash her famous eye-smile to her best friend.

 

"Morning Taeyeon. Where's Sica?" Yuri turned her head left to right and left to the right, searching Jessica.

 

Taeyeon answered with a shrug. But big sly smile can be found on her face, Tiffany noticed.

 

"TaeTae, don't tell me you shut her in the bathroom." Tiffany increased her tone, exclaimed while wider her eyes.

 

"Jinja!!!!" Yuri exclaimed and dashed to Taeyeon, and picked up Taeyeon from the back of her collar. Just like picked up a puppy, almost make Taeyeon float in the air. What to do, Taeyeon just can blamed herself that she had such petite size.

 

"Yah! Pany-ah! I didn't! Am I that stupid to do that and let myself go into troubles, punish by Ms Boa?! PUT ME DOWN!" Taeyeon yelled when do her death-bed struggle.

 

"Mianhe..." Yuri immediately let go of her. Taeyeon gave a dead-glare to Yuri. This is the first time she do this to other beside Jessica.

 

”Then, where is she now?" Tiffany patting Taeyeon's head softly to calm her down, she always know well how to calm this mad puppy down.

 

"Maybe... Still in bed~" Taeyeon became happy again when she had a picture that Jessica been scold by Ms Boa in her mind.

 

"Oh, ... why don't you wake her up!" Yuri smacked her own forehead, internally blamed herself that how can she forget that her best friend is a super duper sleepyhead.

 

"Why should I~~" Taeyeon answered with a dorky swag.

 

"Aish..." Yuri turned away, intended to haed back to wake Jessica up. But she can't, their mentors already here. The morning assembly start.

 

 

 

"Girls! Take attendance." Ms Boa said after greeted. Mr TaeWoo started the roll-call and the girls answered up to their names.

 

Yuri facepalmed herself. Taeyeon do her dorky style twisting dive while waiting Jessica's name to be call. Tiffany smacked the dorky puppy to gesture her to stop.

 

"Ms Jessica Jung." Mr TaeWoo called.

 

"... ..."

 

"Jessica?"

 

"... ..."

 

"Oh... crap..." Yuri and Tiffany sighed. But Taeyeon, she is tried her best not to smile so brightly. Ms Boa looked at Taeyeon whom rejoice in the calamity of others.

 

"Taeyeon." Ms Boa called.

 

"Huh? Yes, Ms Boa?" Taeyeon jumped a bit.

 

"Where is Jessica? Don't tell me you don't know. She is your roomate."

 

"Ehhhh... she... oversleep."

 

"Go and wake her up!" Ms Boa commanded.

 

"EH! Why!" Taeyeon excalmed.

 

"No why! If both of you can't make it here in 5 mins, your punishment will be in double! Go now. NOW!"

 

"Aish!" Taeyeon dashed back to her cabin with her short legs as fast as she can.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Yuri are sitting at the cafeteria, eating their lunch while waiting Jessica and Taeyeon. Around 10 mins, they saw Taeyeon and Jessica approach to them. Taeyeon clomped all the way reached to the table that Tiffany and Yuri are, while Jessica still mantained her elegance catwalk.

 

”Aish!!!" Taeyeon slumped herself onto a chair beside Tiffany.

 

"Are you okay, TaeTae?" Tiffany patting Taeyeon's head, and push Taeyeon's lunch that she and Yuri helped Taengsic took before to the latter.

 

"Thanks, Yuri." Jessica said and took the only sit that beside Yuri and in front of Yuri.

 

"Yah! Icebreg! Get lost! I don't want to sit with you!" Taeyeon barked.

 

"Why should I~ If you feel baffling to sit on the chair, you can sit on the floor!" Jessica fireback.

 

"Yah!" Taeyeon jerked up from the chair.

 

"What!" Jessica rose from her chair and crossed her arms. Both of them glowering at each other.

 

"Stop it, stop it, girls... Don't make things difficult for us." Yuri stood up and apart that two kids. She patted Jessica back softly and gestured the latter to sit down. While Tiffany do the same.

 

"Care to explain what's going on at Ms Boa's room?" Tiffany asked in soft tone, her soft tone made the two kids more comfortable.

 

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

In Ms Boa's room.

 

"Both of you, 10 laps of ‘rabbit bounce’ on field after the dinner as the punishment for overslept this morning." Ms Boa stated in monotone to two girls that stood in front of her.

 

"What!!!" Taeyeon yelled, Her eyes widen, and jaw dropped.

 

"Arraso, Ms Boa." Jessica bowed to her mentor, she accepted what she desrve, but internally she was surprised that Taeyeon been punished with her.

 

"What 'what', Taeyeon?"Ms Boa wriggled her eyebrows.

 

"Why? I means SHE is the one overslept and late this morning, not ME." Taeyeon pointed Jessica and then pointed herself back.

 

"As I had mentioned at the first moment we arrived here, I want both of you not to fight to each other and co-operate to each other, if any problems occured, punishment will be given to BOTH of you without and consideration, don't I?" Ms Boa stated.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica lift their head up, let their gaze meet the corner of the ceiling, and recall back the memories. Oh yeah, they remembered. Ms Boa sighed internally while looked at both her favour students.

 

"Remember, right?" Ms Boa asked, both of the nodded.

 

"Then no arguement for the punishment anymore. You may leave for lunch now." Ms Boa sighed and turned her back to the kids.

 

 

 

'So tired...'

Ms Boa's

 

 

 

"Ms Boa." Taeyeon rose her left hand.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I request to change the cabin, I can't live with her even one second!" Taeyeon said, showing her twinkling puppy eyes to her mentor.

 

"Me too!!" Jessica nodding her head non-stop, her eyes twinkling too.

 

Ms Boa looked at her students hopelessly.

 

 

 

'Now this time both of you can be in unison!'

'What the...'

Ms Boa's

 

 

 

 

"No way." Ms Boa stated coldly.

 

"Waeyo?" Both kids whined in unison.

 

"No why, no is no." Ms Boa stated, she is lazy in explain now.

 

"This sleepyhead won't wake up on time, then I have to suffer everyday with her? Why?" Taeyeon said in higher tone.

 

"Yah! who's the sleepyhead! Midget!" Jessica yelled back.

 

"You! You're the one! Don't you know how hard for me to wake you up just now!" Taeyeon turned her head to face Jessica.

 

"SHUT UP!!" Ms Boa yelled. Both of the kids stop brickering just glaring on each other.

 

"I won't change the cabin for you two, you two have to learn to bear with each other, got it?" Ms Boa stated. Two of them didn't answer their mentor, Both of them puffed their cheeks, Taeyeon looked up stared on the ceiling while Jessica looked down to meet her feets.

 

"Taeyeon, if you don't want to be punish everyday with Jessica, due to her oversleep habit, it's your responsibility to make sure your roomate wake up on time every morning." Ms Boa stated.

 

"I..." Taeyeon arguement been cut-off by Ms Boa.

 

"Jessica, it's your fault to let your innocent roomate suffered with you. I hope you will self-reflection, and change it." Ms Boa stated, she can found the guilty from Jessica's eyes when she looked into the latter's eyes.

 

"That's all, you may leave for lunch now." Ms Boa sighed. Two girls bowed before made themselves out from the room.

 

On the way to cafeteria, Taeyeon stomped her feets all the way, she still puffed her cheeks. Jessica walked behind her.

 

 

 

'I should make an apology to her.'

'But why it so difficult?'

'I think eat a piece of cucumber is much more easier then apologize to this midget.'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

*Flashback end*

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Evening time, the sun started dipping below the horizon. The birds are singing happily on their way back to their nests. Students chatting happily, enjoying the harmonious.

 

But still have two girls busy in brickering while bouncing on the field. Yeah, that's Taengsic.

 

"Yah! Get out of my way." Taeyeon barked while Jessica blocked her way.

 

"What!" Jessica yelled back

 

"Are you deaf?! Move your big away!"

 

"I'm not! I just can't understand 'dog's language', since you keep on barking."

 

"Yah!! What you said?!"

 

"How can you understand the 'human language'~"

 

Both of them got talent! Can do the brickering non-stop and bouncing all the way at the same time.

 

Not far from them, there was two girls standing their and watching their brickering shows.

 

"Should we go and stop them now?" Tiffany asked.

 

"No, let them be... They looked good." Yuri sighed.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Sica seldom be so spiritedness, she just be like this when brickering with that midget, I think there has some chemical effects between them." Yuri said while she had a soft gentle smile on her face.

 

"Nae, TaeTae too. She seldom be the initiative party to 'communicate' with others, even the way she used was a bit... but she always happy after brickering or play prank on Jessica." Tiffany had soften eye-smile.

 

"Maybe Ms Boa do the right decision to force them be the roomate to each other." Yuri giggled.

 

"Maybe..." Tiffany chuckled.

 

"Let's go back." Yuri and Tiffany leave their best friends behind

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Cabin No.22. After finished the punishment.

 

"Ahhhh... I'm tired... I'm HUNGRY~~~" Taeyeon sunk at the coach and yelled. She is too tired at the moment.

 

Jessica came out from the bathroom, she just finished her bath. The water on her wet long hair dropped down to her collarbone. The fresh shower refreshed her skin, make her looked shiny.

 

"What?" Jessica asked. She noticed that the midget on the couch are staring at her. She wiggled her eyebrows.

 

"Nothing." Taeyeon rose from the couch, and grabbed the new clothes before dash into the bathroom with God know how fast the speed was. Left the dumbfounded girl on the spot.

 

"Bwoya?" Jessica murmured.

 

 

 

 

 

In the bathroom, Taeyeon looked herself at the mirror.

 

 

 

 

'Kim Taeyeon, are you insane?'

'How can you feel that icebreg is pretty?'

'How can your heart skip a beat?'

'Don't you like your bunny very much, huh?'

'Hmn...'

'Maybe I'm too tired... make me lose my mind...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

"Aiiiiyyyeeeeerrrr...." Taeyeon acted like she is goosebump. Then she took of all her clothes and head to the shower.

 

 

 

 

After the fresh shower, Taeyeon came out from the bathroom. She smell the foods.

 

"OMO!! Is that Ramyun?!" She can heard her stomach rumbled as a respond to the good smell of the foods.

 

Taeyeon approached to the kitchen area and found Jessica is cooking ramyun. She sniffed and turned away.

 

"I had cooked extra, you can have it if you want." A sound behind her made her stopped. She turned back to face Jessica.

 

"What do you want?" Taeyeon frowned on Jessica's weird act.

 

 

 

'What tricks she is playing now?'

'Poison me on the foods?'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

"If you don't want to eat, is alright. I can finish them myself." Jessica turned her back to off the stove, and placed the ramyun pot on kitchen table.

 

"Want to poison me?" Taeyeon move closer.

 

"Yeah! I hate you till, I want to die with you! Can't you see I cooked the noodles together in one pot?! Idiot!" Jessica rolled her eyes playfully, she turned away and get herself a bowl and pair of chopsticks.

 

"Thanks." Taeyeon murmured, but still can be heard by Jessica. She can't resist the foods as she is hungry till die now. She took the bowl and chopsticks and approach to the kitchen table. They started to dig in.

 

"Gosh!!!" Taeyeon groaned.

 

"What again?" Jessica said in impatience, she munching her noodles.

 

"That's spicy!!!!!" Taeyeon pull out her hot red tongue, her eyes start watery. Actually, Taeyeon can't effort so much spicy foods.

 

"Is it, I felt it still acceptable." Jessica stated, she continued enjoying her foods.

 

Taeyeon gulped lots of water down, while she drinking, she squinting her eyes and observing the girl that eating happily in front of her.

 

 

 

'Is she do it on purpose?'

'No way.'

'Just Fany know that I can't handle spicy stuff like this.'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

"Yah! Are you gonna stand at there for an age, or you still want to eat?" Jessica made Taeyeon snapped back to reality.

 

"What?"

 

"If you don't want anymore, I gonna finish all!" Jessica took out more noodles from the pot to her bowl.

 

"In your dream!" Taeyeon grabbed more noodles out from the pot to her bowl, even her stomach can effort so much spicy stuff.

 

The ramyun's war started at cabin No.22 ~~~~~ The cat and the dog still brickering to each other as usual.

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hi, to my readers!

Taaadaaa~~~ new update, can I said it is a fast update, since I never do another update at the next day I had updated before.

Hope your guys like it^^  Thanks for the comments and subscribers!!

 

Thanks to my first voter in this story!!  @Torres!!  Thanks again for the upvoted!!! *bowed 90 degree*

 

Back to the story, a move between Taengsic!

 

Please do comment to this chap!!

 

 

[Maybe can't update tis few days, weekends is end soon and horrible weekdays is coming...]