[Oh my god!]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

Summer break is coming! Kyaa!!! That’s the best thing for the students!! Majority of the students are returning to their home for the holidays.

 

But there were some students that has to remain to attend the school summer camp that the school is holding for 2 weeks. The summer camp is specially schemed for physical reinforcement for those has been chosen. Jessica and Taeyeon are also on the names list, since both of them are the core athletes of their high school, and yeah, they will automatically be in the list. The summer camp is not held at school, it will be held at the resort that is specially designed for such physical training, which is located at the suburbs, far away from town. It is known as the 'Resort', because it is different from the usual training camp, it is more luxurious than the usual and it has more superiority.

 

Now, all the selected students are on their ways to the resort by the luxurious passenger bus. As per usual, Taeyeon and Jessica are busy bickering with each other, just because of some nonsensical reasons. Thanks to their antics, all the students and their mentors can kill their boredom in the bus easily, while watching their bickering shows. Except two girls didn't feel fun on watching their best friends bickering on each other.

 

Yuri sat on the left side, kneading her temple. Tiffany sat on the right side, face palming herself. Both of them sat together. The two of them are tired with Taeyeon and Jessica’s  'daily routine'. Not to forget to mention, Taeyeon and Jessica are sitting together one row in front Yuri and Tiffany. The seat had been arranged; they had no choice but to sit together.

 

"Tiffany, can you control Taeyeon then she won't go looking for trouble with Sica?" Yuri asked the girl beside her with a lower tone, she doesn't want Jessica to hear that, this will cause another war to happen.

 

"Bwo? Why don't you ask Jessica to stay away from TaeTae?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I did!"

 

"Me too!"

 

"Just... Both of them are like a magnet and  apin... always sticking together to fight..." Yuri murmured.

 

"Haha, a magnet and a pin? They more like a cat and a dog, born to fight with each other." Tiffany laughed, her voice got  louder for a bit.

 

"Cat and dog?  Great description! Then Sica would be the cat." Yuri giggling while imagining.

 

"Then TaeTae would be the dog." Tiffany joined, she laugh with Yuri while imagining the scene of a cute puppyTae and  a cute KittySica rolling together for fight.

 

"Bwo?!"  "What?!" They have been interrupted by Taeyeon and Jessica, who turned their head to look at them with a frown on their face.

 

"Nothing!" Both YulTi exclaimed simultaneously, they are shaking their head in same direction and the same pace. Jessica and Taeyeon were clueless, both of them then turned their head back and their eyes met. Their squabble continued again.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Sone's Training Resort.

 

Finally, the bus arrived at the resort. All of the students got out from the bus one by one, excluding Jessica and Taeyeon, who scrambled in getting down earlier than each other, made a little jam-up at the entrance of the bus, and were soon scolded by the mentor, Ms Narsha. Both of their best friends face palmed themselves due to the embarrassment.

 

After descending from the bus, all of the students were gathering at the main reception for the briefing before the summer camp to start.

 

"Girls, I'm the main mentor of the camp for this time" Ms Boa said in flat tone.

 

"Mr TaeWoo and Ms Narsha will be helping me. If you have any problem, feel free to come to us." Ms Boa continued. Mr TaeWoo and Ms Narsha gave the students a smile.

 

"The schedule of the camp in these two weeks will be tough, hope you guys can vanquish it." Ms Boa paused, some grunts can be heard.

 

"All of you have been selected, which means, all of you are elites, you should be proud of it and put 120% effort on this training." Ms Boa stated. All of the students stood up straight and upright, more serious and conscientious after Ms Boa's remarks. They felt the power inside them is waiting to explode.

 

"Ms Narsha and Mr TaeWoo will distribute the schedules for these two weeks to all of you later, hope all of you can be self-disciplined and not cause any fights or problems that will distrupt the training progress." Ms Boa stated, her eyes turned to Taeyeon, who’s at the utmost right corner of the reception and Jessica who’s at the utmost left corner of the reception, they are busy sending each other their death-glare. She sighed.

 

"Miss Kim and Miss Jung, especially the both of you. If any problem arises between you, punishment will be given to the BOTH OF YOU, without considering about whose fault it would be. Got it?" Ms Boa said in solemn tone. Inside, she felt speechless about the relationship between Jessica and Taeyeon. Both of them are her favourite students, she likes them so much, but she feels annoyed every time they get into a fight. She wished that both of them can work together peacefully.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica nodded their head to their favourite mentor, and turned their head to meet each other’s eyes. They sniffed each other and turned away. Ms Boa can't help but sigh heavily.

 

 

 

'Taeyeon-ah... Jessica-ah...'

'Why can’t both of you work together peacefully?'

'Please don’t ruin my plan... '

Ms Boa.

 

 

 

 

"Girls, dismissed. Go to your own hostel." Ms Boa stated.

 

"Ms Boa, where is our hostel and are we still having a single room each?" Yuri asked.

 

"Gosh, I forgot to mention." Ms Boa grumbled, secretly blaming the two of her favourite students.  All the girls giggled while seeing their normal clumsy mentor back.

 

"Thanks Miss Kwon for reminding me, all of you need to share the room. Two persons per one log cabin." Ms Boa stated, she heard some of the students whispering joyfully.

 

"Yeah! We can share the room!!"

 

"Great, we can have some fun after training."

 

 

 

 

 

"TaeTae, who do you think will be your roommate?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Of course you are the one! Pany-ah!"

 

 

 

 

 

Other side of the reception,

 

"Are we gonna share same cabin?" Yuri asked Jessica.

 

"Definitely!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What if we can't be roommates?" Yuri and Tiffany asked simultaneously without planning beforehand.

 

"Arrggg... Then I’ll be fine if I stay with others." Jessica and Taeyeon murmured.

 

"But not with that midget / iceberg!" Jessica and Taeyeon stated.

 

 

 

 

 

Forthwith, Ms Boa clapped her hands to gain back the attention of the students to her as she is going to announce the names of the people rooming with each other.

 

"The one that you are gonna live together in same log cabin for the following two weeks..." All the students have a wide smile on their face.

 

 

 

 

"... is the one who sat beside you on the bus just now."

 

 

 

 

*BOOM!!* Ms Boa tossed an unseen bomb between Taeyeon and Jessica. haha~~

 

 

 

 

 

Different from other students that cheered for the distribution, Taeyeon and Jessica’s expression is priceless. Both of them had the look horror on their pretty faces. Eyes widen, almost popping-out from their sockets; jaw dropped, almost dropping to the floor. Tiffany and Yuri was shocked on what Ms. Boa has stated, they froze on their spot, glued their glare on their best friend.

 

 

 

"!" Yuri murmured.

 

"Oh my GOD!!" Tiffany whispered.

 

 

 

 

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" Both Taeyeon and Jessica yelled.

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hi to all readers.  :D

I planned for update yesterday, but my internet router took 'sick left' itself without given noticed to me... Sorry~

 

And here, thanks for the subscribed, and also the comments!!

 

Please continue comment... :D

 

Hmmm. I'm back? Nobody probably cares.

Oh wells!!!  I present you Chapter  2!

RenJi