7

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung's P.O.V.

I probably think Suzy saw me with Jiyeon. I can't help it, I'm that kind of person. I use people, but when I'm with Suzy, all I want to do is be with her. I don't know what's gotten into me. I guess you can say I like her.

I wanted to go and apologize but what will I say? I'm sorry isn't enough but how would that situation help? She saw me kissing Jiyeon. 

It's not like I can say I like doing that. I'M JUST LIKE THAT!! GOSH!! My head is going to burst.

"Suzy-ah" I said as she was at her locker. She was pacing her walk. I got a hold of her wrist, "Mianhae," I paused and re-think for what to say. "I know I did wrong to you." I wished she was getting what came from my heart.

Suzy's P.O.V.

I felt hands on my wrist. I closed my eyes hard so I couldn't see people looking at me being stupid. But tears rolled down my face and I shut my eyes. "Mianhae,~" He pause while more tears came out. "I know I did wrong to you." I bursted right there, pulling my hand away from him and got out of the building.

I walked to the field outside. It was filled with people but no one was by the big old tree. So I walked and sat over there. I got out my mirror, I could see my face was swollen and pale. 

I kind of fell asleep the whole day. I was just by the tree. 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Annyeong?" I answered my phone while looking at the clock, it said 1 am. What kind of nutthead would call at this time?

"Mianhae," A husky voice on the other line. "Mianhae, " I knew exactly who it was.

"Gwaenchanh, " I got a bit teary. 

"So... are you going to forgive me?" He got surprised.

"But, " I paused. I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"B-but, let's just keep things like when we didn't know each other." I could feel my tears wanting to burst out of my eyes.

"Why? Why does it have to be like that?" I knew Wooyoung didn't really want it to be that way.

"It's because I want it to..mianhae. Let's just be ourselves again, arasoo? Bye now." I hung up.

I bursted into tears.

But why? Why is my heart beating like this?

Wooyoung's P.O.V.

I called her, that was a regret since I'll have to forget about everything I've done with her.

Arasoo, if that's how you want it to be.

I've decided to break up with Jiyeon tomorrow. I heard she was making out with some other guys at school.

 

"Jiyeon, let's break up." I said confidently.

" Uh? Oppa, wae?" She tried to play innocent with me.

"Yah! Don't try to be innocent. Look at you. All dressed like a and even a ." I was saying this at the top of my lungs.

"Yah!" She shouted. 

"Don't deny it, you and I both know it's true. People know you just slept with this other guy here." 

Jiyeon slapped my across my face. She was angry. I made that pshh sound.

"You think that'll get you back?" I got my pissed off face.

"Yah!" Jiyeon shouted angrily and stumpped away.

After she was out of site, I was smirking the whole time. Got that off of me now. Yes!!

Suzy's P.O.V.

I was walking to my locker. Aishh, that horrible memory is still in my head. Hoping I won't get to see that again. 

I was getting my stuff out of the locker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter