2

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

We are on a school break. Since it's going to be Christmas Eve tomorrow, I was still afraid to tell her the truth. 

Tonight, I took her to that place. She was really happy and really cheerful. 

"Are you happy?" I asked her. "What? Of course, why wouldn't I be." She answered with aegyo.

"I" I said while tears started in my eyes. Suzy looked at me, "I'm going to America in January, I don't know when we'll met again."

"What for?" Suzy asked me. "To study," I answered back. There was silence, " I" Suzy paused. "I'm happy that you're going to live your dreams. I hope you'll be happy to go on board. " She smiled cutely. 

"I'll miss you a lot. Promise you'll remember me?" I told her, she nodded and gave me a slight smile. "Let's take a break. " Suzy said. I felt like apart of me was gone now. Not knowing what it was.

"Arasoo, since I'll be going to the states." I told her.

Suzy's P.O.V.

Silence took on us the whole time, "Annyeong, see you later." I smiled as I entered the house. 

I felt gloomy inside the house, it's as if I was dead and couldn't move at all.

I walked up to my room and cried a bit. "Ani, I shouldn't be like this. I should be happy for him."

THE DAY MYUNGSOO LEFT

"Annyeong, come back to visit me arasoo?" I said faking a smile.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" He pinched my cheeks and give me a little peck on the cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter