1

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's P.O.V.

Myungsoo is taking me to my favorite place today. The place is super nice, its called JYP. That's like the best restaurant ever. I've went there since I was a little kid. Going there every Saturday, for our family's night out. 

Now back to Myungsoo and I. We've been together for about since middle school, I think it was 8th grade. We were madly in love with each other. So, we've been together for about 3 years now.

After eating, Myungsoo took me to a park, " Suzy-ah,"  "Ye?" I said surprisingly.  " People say if you come here on Christmas Eve, it's the best place to see the stars come up at night."  "Jinjah? I'd love to see the stars." I told him. "Let's come here then." "Jin-" I was surprised, Myungsoo pecked my lips. I slid my hands to his neck and so did he. He kissed me passionately, but I broke of the kiss.

" Wae? What's wrong, I still want to-" I cut him of before he could say anything. " Let's wait til Christmas, arasoo? It'll be perfect on Christmas." I looked at him in the eye, and he suddenly pinched my cheeks a little.  He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

We went home after. When we got home, " Good night," he pecked my lips. The door opened, it was omma. We both look embarrassed and turned red. "Annyeong Mrs. Bae" He waved goodbye to me and omma.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I wanted to tell her about me cancer, all I want to do is stay with her until my last breathe. That's all I want to do. The doctor says its only a 50-50 chance to live. I'll have to go. What should I do? 

When I got home, I started to think too much since it's almost the due date. The best time we could have is Christmas Eve, after December, I'll have to go to the hospital and stay there for a year. But what will my excuse be to her? 

"Omma," I called as I went downstairs. "But my excuse, what if it does happen?" I started to sob into tears. "Wae, my son will be ok. I know it. You're a strong, handsome, and good young man. You'll be ok. And I'm sure of it. Just say what you need to say son." Omma burst into tears.

I went to sleep soon, even though I was thinking a lot. Next morning, I got a high fever. I had to stay home and didn't go to school. 

- Pabo, where are you? - Suzy texted me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter