16

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go talk with him. I'll be here if you need me." I got a hold of Suzy's hand rubbing it to calm her down.

She was sad, but brought up a shy smile onto her face. "Go." She nodded.

Suzy's P.O.V. 

"Myungsoo ah," I hesitated. " Gwaenchana?" He didn't say anything. He just sighed into despair. I could see him starting to tear up from the side. A heavy sigh would come out of him again. 

"Why?" He paused and tilted his head to avoid crying. "Why did you choose him?" I could see he was jealous and mad. My hand reach out to his.

"Myungsoo-ah," I gulped, my eyes were teary. " He's been here for me the whole time you were gone. Why did you come back!? Uh?! What's the reason for coming back now?! I've started out with a new life because I felt like dying when you left me. You never called me or even messaged me. You didn't even say anything to me after we broke up!"

"I was busy." He looked down. He, to me, looked as pathetic as ever. 

"Busy? Then why did you come back? I've missed you so much when you were gone! But you didn't seem to care after moving to the States. You were so busy why did you come back!!" I yelled to him like there was no tomorrow. All he could do was just stare at me. 

"I had cancer, but because I missed you so much I came back!" He paused. "Because... I've missed you so much." He reached out to my hand but I moved it away from him.

"I chose him because he won't leave." I turned my back on him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter