5

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's P.O.V.

Its been a month since he left. I think I feel a bit better, but only like 75% ok. I still don't know what to do. I just want to eat some ice cream and forget about everything that happened.

Well at least me and Jiyoung are going shopping again. We're going to buy a lot of stuff since we moved into a new house together now. It's going to be so busy for us two. 

We bought TV, couch, cooking pans, utensils, dressers, towels, and more. 

I still can't get you out of my mind!! Argh why did you ever have to go? I know how it is important to you, but you just left without telling me earlier. I wish everything would be fine. All I want is to forgot about you already. It's only been a month though but feels like forever.

Jiyoung is barely home so I practically have no one to talk to. I wish there was someone to cheer me up. Somehow Wooyoung showed up at our apartment. I don't know how he got our address. 

Wooyoung's P.O.V.

"So, exactly how did you get my address and why did you get here?" She asked me confusing. But was pretty cute so I let out a smile. "I asked your omma. She told me." I smiled. 

"So um, can you show me around a bit?" I asked Suzy. "Arasoo," She smiled so sweetly like an angel. 

She toured me around her room she shared with Jiyoung. "You can leave your things here, since it's already 6 we can watch a movie. Making popcorn." She smiled as she went to make some popcorn. I set my wallet and phone on her bed table and waited for her to come back. 

She came back. "Here's our popcorn." She showed me her eye smile. "Can you show me where your restroom is?" She nodded and gave me the directions. As I went for awhile, I was thinking that why did she live with her friend instead of her family. I became really confused and really wanted to know why. But at the same time I didn't want to bother her personal life.

Suzy's P.O.V.

I was bored and didn't want to start the scary movie without him. That's what he wanted to watch and that's what me and Jiyoung have the most. Since he told such a long time, I decided to look through his phone. 

He had lots of apps and music as well. Most of his music were ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter