14

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's P.O.V.

"I-i" I don't know how to respond. I don't want to go if it's Wooyoung going to. But I can't say no to Yubi. Eotteokhae?!?!

" I can't, I have to buy dinner for me and my friend. I'm sorry." I patted Yubi's head.

"Anio!" Yubi pouted cutely and crossed her arms. "We'll come with you." i giggled. She gave me a cute little wink.

"Are you okay with it?" I questioned Wooyoung. He nodded emotionless.

"Let's go!" Yubi shouted.

Going to Suzy and Jiyoung's Apartment

"Annyeong!" Yubi said as soon as she saw Jiyoung unnie. "Jiyoung unnie," She seriously ran and hugged her.

"Oh annyeong!" Jiyoung said scrunching her nose smiling. She hugged Yubi tightly.

"Y-you two know each other?!" Wooyoung and I both stuttered.

"Of course!" Jiyoung picked Yubi up into her arms. 

"But how?" I asked. Jiyoung rubbed Yubi's head. 

"I use to play with her a lot. She always wanders around the neighborhood." Jiyoung and Yubi smiled at us. Wooyoung and I looked at each other awkwardly 

I was confused at how everything went. I mean we ate and Yubi and Jiyoung talked, then watched some movies, then talked some more. Me and Wooyoung was left out confused and looking at each other. 

"You guys should come again." Jiyoung said smiling. 

"Arasoo unnie!" Yubi smiled. We waved goodbye to each other.

It was so late and I was so sleepy. I headed upstairs to our room. 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter