15

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's P.O.V.

Sighing out my day was the first thing I did. No one to talk to, the house was empty, a total mess without Jiyoung. Jiyoung had been out since she went somewhere for a week. So now I can just be annoyed that she left and bore myself to death.

*DING DONG*

Ignoring the door by the annoyed sound. Then again it rang and rang. "Does someone have to come this early?" I groaned.

Opening the door, I ruffled my hair.  Wooyoung of course was here again.

"Ahh, you again? No thanks." I slammed the door real hard. But something was preventing me from closing it.

His foot, "Ahhh!" He screamed.

" I got food." I opened up a bit, just sticking out my head.

"What?" His face was in pain, and I cared about the food more.

"Jangjangmyeon," He grunted in pain, again. I opened the door excited.

"Komawo, and mianhe." I smiled. He let out a heavy sigh.

"Where's Jiyoung?" He looked around the house.

" She went out into the countryside." Opening the bag to 3 bowls of jangjangmyeon.

"You know Jiyoung doesn't really like you much?" I told him, opening the jangjangmyeon.

"I know, that's why I got 3 bowls of jangjangmyeon." I came and sat down at the kitchen table.

After eating, we had one more bowl left. " I'll take that," I said. I heard him giggles as I turned my back to the refrigerator.

"So, why did you come? And who made that jangjangmyeon?" I ask getting back to the table.

"I wanted to, and my omma did. Like it?"  He cheesily smiled.

Later that night,

-Let's go somewhere. I'll pick you up at eight-

-Arasoo. Better be something good. ^.^- 

I needed something cute to wear for the mood. I wore an army green sweater with a leather skirt. Someone had already been waiting for 10 minutes already.  I grabbed my Alexander Wang Rocco bag and headed out.

"Mianhe, how do I looked?" I sighed fixing my hair and pulled my skirt down.

"Good," Wooyoung smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking around our location.

"Somewhere." He grinned showing his dimples.

"Wow, you're really something." 

Beep Beep

I got a text message from my mom,  -What are you doing? -

I smiled at omma's text. - Going out with a friend, why? -

I sent the text and then quickly got one myself. -Text me the address when you get there. Have fun too, take care. Saranghae! -

-Uhh, arasoo. -

"Who was that?" Wooyoung asked. "Omma." I told him, smiling.

Silence was between on our way to where ever we were going. Beautiful scenery, we past. 

"Close your eyes," He said getting out of the car. I closed my eyes. Opening my door, "It's a secret." He whispered wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter