6

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's P.O.V.

I know!! It's seems so awkward to me now. I don't know what to think. I feel like I still really like Myungsoo. I just don't know what I feel.

So well Wooyoung called me. He wants to come over and have some food. So I guess I'm making bibimbap. 

As I want putting the ingredients together, the doorbell rang. "I got it," Jiyoung said. "Wae?" Jiyoung asked. I know Jiyoung doesn't really like Wooyoung for what I can see. She likes Myungsoo better. " Samgyeopsal!!" Wooyoung shouted. 

"Jinjah?" Jiyoung and I both scream. He must've known we both love samgyeopsal and bought it for us. Me and Jiyoung made it while Wooyoung just laid on the couch like a lazy . Everything kept going in my head about this and that. What a headache!!

After we were done, we took out the bibimbap and the samgyeopsal. "This is some good bibimbap!!" Wooyoung shouted. " Gamsahabnida, " I smiled at him. I don't know why Jiyoung is always so quiet, she never talks when Wooyoung is around.

Wooyoung's P.O.V.

Suzy made some good bibimbap. It kind of tasted like my omma's bibimbap when she use to make them. Thinking of that brings so much memories to my childhood. There was this girl that had always gave me some kimbap her mother packed for her to school. I was really thankful but I never got the chance to ask for her name.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

I was walking in the lunchroom with Suzy. I got her a free meal and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter