13

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's P.O.V.

"W-wae?" He started to say when I walked a couple feet away from him. "I-i thought you liked me too. Naega jalmos ibnikka (Am I wrong)?"

I paused and hesitate. I sighed and answered. "You are.."

"You are wrong. I just pretended to like you. I'm just trying to get over my ex boyfriend with you. You'll never become him, the one I truly love. I'm going to keep waiting for him. And not you." I started to tear up but kept it in.

'"Dangsin-eun gayahanda (You should go)." I said walking away as I looked back.

Wooyoung's P.O.V.

She walked away. I stared at her for a couple seconds and then ran to her.

I hold one of her hands, looked into her eyes then looked down. I kneeled down. 

"Nan dangsin-i nacheoleom algo (I know you like me). So come to me, be-bbecause I like you. You know that too. If you hadn't liked me, then you wouldn't have ever let me in. You wouldn't have cried over me." I paused hoping to see her notice.

"Didn't you hear? I tried to let you in. But it didn't work. Now go." Suzy said breaking off our skin ship.

"Arasoo." I whispered to myself.

I walked away slowly looking back after a couple steps. But I really went, I left her there.

A 2months past.

I stayed at my house by myself.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

The lock screen said, "Jang Yubi"

"Yes?" I sweelty answered.

"Apppaa! Can you take me to get something good to eat? Please." Yubi asked me.

"Sure, let's go. I'll come pick you up. Stay inside until I come arasoo?" I said smiling.

"Ye, komawo. Muah, muah!" She kissed the phone and hung up.

I quickly got dressed and got in the car. Turning the rearview mirror. I fixed my hair nicely, " I got to look good for my Yubi."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter