11

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung's P.O.V.

"Dumpling!! Are you awake?" a ajumma maid called as we were still sleeping.

I groan out of tiredness. Opening my eyes, I saw that I was hugging someone. No, rather like cuddling someone. She was in my arms. As I looked carefully and slowly down to the face, I noticed that it was Suzy. As soon as both of our eyes met, we both got up quickly as possible. Us both embarrassed with red-clowned cheeks. I was near the edge and when I got up, hopping, I landed on the floor.

I cleared my throat as I quickly got up. Suzy gave little giggles but was embarrassed when I saw her giggling. "U-u-hh, did you sleep well?" I said not looking at her, still embarrassed. "Good, how about you?" The door suddenly opened. The maid's eyes popped out and mouth shaped like an O. "Omo, Dumpling! How dare you sleep with a girl in a room like this?" The ajumma maid dragged me out by the ear. "Ahhh-hh, ajummaaa! It hurts! Ahhjumma!"

Ajumma maid stopped pulling on my ear. "Aishh," I glared at ajumma. "You shouldn't have slept with a girl in a room like that while no one is around. " I let out a big sigh, "Ajumma, there was nothing going on. And why are you here?" I raised my eyebrows. "You're appa came back home and asked me to come a watch you for a bit. I'm going in a bit, now you better watch yourself young men!" Ajumma pulled on my ear again. After she left, I fired up. I didn't want appa to come home.

I went back to my room seeing Suzy's head sticked out of the door with her hand covering . She kept laughing and then I started to laugh with her. "Did it hurt?" Suzy laughed. "Of course it hurts." I replied ruffling my hair. 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ajumma maid, "I've made some soup downstairs!!" I smiled at the text and replied "Komawo! Ah, ajumma maid, please don't tell dad I have a girl with me. Just tell him I'm fine and to never come here." I was a bit angry but didn't show it. "Ah, ajumma made some soup downstairs already so let's go eat." I smiled at her making her blush. 

Suzy's P.O.V.

He got a text message from someone. I was anxious to find out who it was from. He had a smile on his face making me think he was texting another girl. I frowned a bit. "Ah," He startled me. "Ajumma made soup downstairs already so let's go eat." That made me feel better be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter