4

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Play, I've been loving this song a lot this year. One of my favorites and one of my favorite idol too. 

Listen to this song while reading. It'll make you feel what Suzy feels in this chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy's P.O.V. 

I feel so annoyed. He just walked with me in silence and didn't even asked a question even though he wanted to walk with me. I'm so bored and it feels like a million minutes just being with him in silence.

"So," he finally asked while I sighed. "Do you know who I am?" I gave him a why-are-you-asking-me look. "Ani, who are you?" I was like serioulsy what kind of question was this. Was he like the most muscular guy in school, kingkas, best good looking, or chinky-eye guy? "Ahh, I'm a kingkas. My name is Wooyoung. Well the y lady Wooyoung." I gave out a little laugh. He did the same after he heard I did.

"Can I ask you something? Even though we just met?" I blushed. "Ye?" He answered back confusingly. "Have you ever got that feeling that you lost someone even though you've been together for a long time?"

"Ye, I understand you." He answered politely. I felt like I was going to cry since someone finally understood me. But instead I hold back those tears. "Wooyoung-ah" I said. "This is my house. Thanks for walking with me." I smiled brightly. "Oh, annyeong. I'll come visit you some time." He smiled to me.

I faked a last smile before he went and burst into tears as I entered my room. 

"Myungsoo, you're the one that stayed with me these past 3 years. But you had to go, and I'll have to let go too, right? I was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter