The truth?

Bubble-gum and Candyfloss

Seunghyun Ran into his room and slammed it shut, locking it up and placed a chair by the doorknob just in case. he panted heavily, hands on knees as he leaned up against the wall and thought, God...how am i gonna go to school without my face being pounded in tommorow? i needa explain this to Jiyong...tell him and Yongbae i meant just to be friends so i can go back to school normally again...

thats what Seunghyun told himself, but he wasnt thinking about school, he was thinking about his little Jiyong, being able to sing with him again, in clas where people would cheer and whistle, and in cafe afterschool, where the public would know..speaking of which, the song! Seunghyun felt aroung his pocket anxiously for the song and gasps as he didn't find it there. he emptys his bag onto his bed and searches through his notes and pencil case and piles of books, finding nothing.

What if Yongbae found it?! he would read it and know it was for Jiyong and it would only aggravate this problem with the overreacter. Seunghyun made a sound of frustration as his mind was swarmed with questions and thoughts of the horrible consequences...he loved Jiyong, he REALLY did and he would never leave the little Cotton candy boy, for anything in the whole freakin world...it wasn't inflactuation, it was love at first sight, Seunghyun was sure of it. But Yongbae stood between him and his love, and Jiyong seemed to show silmilar feelings for the both of them...he was so confused and scared...

he didn't want to take Jiyong away from Yongbae and he knew thinking about him doing sweet things like hugging and dancing together..or kissing..Seunghyun blushed at the thought of Jiyong's soft lips pressed up against his, his innocent smile as they broke free and his voice, "Heehee! Bubble-gum, your lips are so soft!" or something cute and innocent along those lines and he would glomp him, hands around his waist and he would ruffle the Boy's pink hair, run his fingers across his back and feel his heartbeat and warm, little body pressed up against his chest..perfect. But IT IS WRONG!! gawd Seunghyun pull it together! the boy scolded himself and in a breath, standing up as he grabbed his phone and took his chances, starting to walk out the door to get back his song at the only place he knew it would possibly be, The cafe.

At the cafe, Jiyong was curled up in his covers, cold due to the lack of a raidiator and the setting sun. he could hear the beautiful sound of the piano playing from downstairs, his hyung playing...wonderful sounds...but he didnt feel like going down. Seunghyun was never going to come back...and it seemed that he lost his love for music...just then.

he heard the sounds of a noisy cafe, happy voices talking, laughing. he yearned to hear hyunnie sing again,.but he never will, he will never hear his hyunnie's sweet voice again.

********OUTSIDE********

Seunghyun dashed through the dark, snow covered streets of Seoul, the place was quiet and peaceful, the sound of windchimes in the air as a fresh gust of cold, winter air blew around his ankles and chilled him to the bone. he saw the mist form around his lips as he panted heavily, tired, but he needed to explain...and he wanted to see Jiyong's smile again. at the thought of this, he contiuned at a fast pace to the yellow light emmiting from a small corner shop's glass walls where people gathered for the night, escaping the cold outside for the warmth of friends and family, it was indeed a beautiful sight, to see all folks young and old, drinking warm beverages and dicussing stories.

He hesitantly pushed open the door and shook the snow out of his Turquoise hair, combing it slighty as he walked through the crowd, looking out for a bobbing Pink head in a sea of natural colors. He tiptoes, not daring to call Jiyong's name and he craned his neck, looking further into the crowd as the sounds of a piano filled the bustling cafe. Seunhyun swallowed and retreated to the corner at the sight of the figure by the large instrument...tall, muscular and fit, Yongbae stood in all his glory, body swaying to the beat of the majestic piano, his mouth emitting a long string of beautiful words, in a languge seunghyun didnt quite understand; english. but his pronounciation was perfect, right down to every last word and letter. there were even some australlian or british men sitting up in front praising him and clapping with their blonde hair casading down their toned and tanned bodies, clad ily in large singlets and skateboards by their feet; well they didnt seem to mind the cold outside very much....

Seunghyun ducked low, determined to find his Jiyong and tell him that he just wanted to be friends, he would do anything as long as he could still see Jiyong, every day...and sing with him. but let me tell you, a blue patch of hair was pretty easy to spot from where Yongbae was sitting and his hawk like black eyes, spotted the pupil immediatly. A frown replaced the smile o his face while he sang and he cut short the ending, still recieving a round of applause as he stormed down the stage in wide strides and caught the 19 yearold by the wrist and yanked him behind the counter, pulling him pass the counter into the small kitchen which smelled like flour and butter.

"What do you want Choi Seunghyun..." Taeyang remarked with a edge to his steely voice, crossing his arms as he looked deep into the students frightened eyes. 

"I-i came here to get something from Jiyong...and to tell you th-that im sorry, i didnt know you 2 were together, seonsaeng (TEACHER) Yongbae, i jus-wanttobefriendswithJiyong."

Seunghyun says with hesitation and fear, biting his lower lip and looking away as he waits for a tirade, but nothing comes out of Yongbae's mouth but a little snigger. The man turned his head a way with that sly sarcastic look on his face and he leaned his weight onto one foot.

"heh...that's whaf they all say..they all left him ya know Seunghyun."

seunghyun keeps quiet and looked at the floor, trying to find the courage inside of him to speak up for himself, yet not fully understanding Yongbae's sentence. Who were 'they'? Why did they all leave him? Seunghyun watched the older male awkwardly as he continued

"Everyone, everyone that Jiyong loved left him alone, his parents, friends...he has trust issues. But you are one of the first people I've seen him warm up too so easily in just a month. You are special to him, and I need to take action before you rip his heart to shreds for someone else"

seunghyun felt agitation rising in his chest as he bit his lip harder.

"seonsaeng, I just want to be friends with Jiyong..I don't want to destroy your relationship with Jiyong, he deserves someone like you, who can protect him." He says this confidently and looks up, seeing anger rising on Yongbae's face. The older male grabs his collar and says with a tone of fury,

"Don't you see Pabo? You love him, don't lie to yourself. And guess what, he loves you too! This is what I'm talking about, people, denying their love for Jiyong all because of fear."

Seunghyun was conflicted at this point as Yongbae realeases him and puts his hands on his hips, heaving a deep sigh.

Continued in next chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hello peeps! Have some prob len updating T T^ T no matter, more fluff then :Dcomment and subscribe if u like this story and all my subscribers, thank you u are awesome :D

~Mistressofmanga