Secrets revealed

Bubble-gum and Candyfloss

"Jiyong-ah, i want you to stay away from that boy you hear me..? he could hurt you, just like all the others did...understand?"

Yongbae says softly and sweetly as he breaths out heavily, regaining his composure as Jiyong quickly bent down and scooped up the paper, shoving it into his pocket with shaking hands, yongbae didnt see. The teacher turned around to face the trembling boy, opening his arms as he embraced the 19 year old like a child, feeling little shakes emmit from his body as the boy nodded briefly and savoured Yongbae drawing little circles on his back. 

"Remember what all the others did to you Ji, I'm just trying to protect you alright? I love you...and i hate to see u so hurt and broken again."

at yongbae's words, Jiyong felt horrible memories surge back and his eyes started welling up with tears,he was shaking harder and wimpering as Yongbae held the back of his head with his free hand and hushed Jiyong,

"shhh...Candy floss please don't...hush ..now, I'm always going to be there for you..."

Yongbae ruffled the boy's hair and smiled weakly,

"I adopted you as soon as i could (21 years old) for a reason ya know...i wanted to protect you from all of these..."

he traced a line across Jiyong's stomach and the Boy fliniched, pulling away as the fingers traced the large scar on his body, initial shock written al1 over his face. He shuddered at the thought of his previous lovers, girls, boys the whole lot. they broke him, tore him to pieces...and 1 thing Jiyong will never forget, the .

when he was stil in the orphanage with the older Yongbae,they were like brothers from the very beganing. he always got bullied because his parents kiled themselves and they would say that they hated their son and would rather leave him alone and kill themselves, and this made jiyong depressed, to the point where he would sometimes think of suicide.Yongbae had always protected him from the bulies.

one day, Jiyong was using the toilet and Yongbae was in a seperate cubicle. the older boy didn't see the older boys walk in and they grabbed his Dongsang roughly, clampping his mouth shut as the slung him over their shoulder. his screams were muffled as Yongbae walked out the bathroom. and the smaller bulit male bit the bullies hand in retaliation and he let go, hrowing his head up screaming a voice filled with desperation that echoed down the orphanage corridors,

"HYUNG!!!!"

Yongbae heard his crie and thought, the bulies, and he sprinted down the halls, worry clouding all his thoughts as he thought soley about what the bullies were doing this time and he called Jiyong's name, over and over and over, tears of frustration pricking his eyes. he ran out the orphange doors as he had already searched the area and that took a while, he found the boy about an hour later, crying under the slide of the dirty, dark playground, his pants ripped from his frame and he was covered in bruises, hickys to be clearer. (Well, due to the classification of this story; FLUFF, i am not able to describe what had happened or how Jiyong was um..'ually harassed' but u get the picture.) 

Yongbae ran over to Jiyong, yes he was fit for his age of 14 years -.- and he carried his 'younger brother' into his arms, eyes widening as he wipped the sweat fro the boy's forehead as he was lost for words, his pupils finding their way across the boy's thin frame and there lay a large scar, looked like it ws made of a ring of some sort. the young male gasped and hugged his hyung tightly, yet weakly as he cried, "Hyung...hyung..save me..."

This had happened many times before but it was usually minor, not with scars all over his buttocks and lower back and body. from that day fourth, yongbae guarded Jiyong with his life, working out even more to bulid up his body and get stronger, tougher.

Now, anyone who showed affection for Jiyong, Yongbae would drive away. he hated to see jiyong in pain and he lost his ity at the tender age of 11...Yongbae wanted him to never loose it again. in Jiyong's life, people had left him, alone. his family, friends, lovers. and he had trust issues, so when he trusted someone other thsn the teacher, Youngbae knew waht had to be done. He had devised a scheme so that no one would bother Jiyong, he and Jiyong would pretend to be lovers, he even used his musical talent to get a job at the school jiyong was going to, just so he could watch over the boy. but that didn;t seem to stop the new annoyance in the school, Choi Seunghyun. that pabo couldn't stay away and Yongbae had to do that...to protect his adopted brother.

"HYUNGGG!!! HYUNG HELP MEEE!! AHHH!!" Yongbae recalls his innocent screams and hugs the student tightly once again, never wanting to let go ever again. 

"i promise i'll protect you forever Ji...Don't u ever forget okay?" 

Jiyong nodded and hugged back softly, Yongbae leading the boy back to class as the bell rang for the last period.

*********************************END OF SCHOOL********************************

Jiyong held on tight to his Hyungs arm as they walked through the afternoon crowd of a snowing afternoon, looking at his feet as Yongbae led him to the cafe doors and unlocked it, switching on the heater as he led Jiyong to the couch by the counter.

"Jiyong...you look a little pale...go get some rest upstairs and i'll bring u something warm to drink..how does some hot milk and honey sound? dont worry, i'll take over service today"

Yongbae says and ties his own apron around his waist (yea he works here with Jiyong and they live on the upper floor together) and looks at the tired, groggy boy lying on the armrest of the couch. Jiyong nods his light head and stands up shakily, clamberring up the stairs, head hurting as he mumbled, 'Thanks Hyung..i own you..." and he shut the door t his room as he plonked down of his creaky old bed. taking the yellow note out of his pocket and to his surprised delight it was a song.

"huh..Hyunnie dropped a song?" the young male opened that folded paper and he read through the sweet lyrics, it was amazing. the tune...was the tune that Seunghyun was playing for him just now. he looked at the bottom of the page where a little heart was drawn with a smily face next to the words, 'For my first crush--' then the words were cut off with a messy scribble that Jiyong didn;t even wanna try to read. he sighed and placed the note onto the bedside table, that song was probably for his special person...what a lucky girl.. 

but the name of the song..cotton candy...that was his nickname wasn't it! What if Seunghyun wrote the song for him, what id Seunghyun felt the same way? Jiyong sat up in sudden joy and he shuddered with excitment. imagine himself in Seunghyun's arms...he was so cool and cute, his bubble gum hair and defined facial features; strong jawline, sharp chilshed nose and shining black eyes. the way his cheeks got in and showed off his high cheekbones when he got nervous. it was absolutly amazing his shy and goofy self, how he hardly ever spoke but yet listened to every word Jiyong said, with keen eyes and thin lips curling slightly into a small, awkward kinda smile...one that Jiyong could never forget since the day at the cafe...

But what about the things that his hyung said...Seunghyun might hurt him...like all the others, leave him alone and hurt..what if hyung was right? Jiyong sighed and read the song over and over again, noyicing little hearts scrawled all over the place, blushing as he thought about seunghyun singing that song together with him as they curled up together on the piano stool, head on Seunghyun's shoulder as the male's slim fingers ran across the black and white keys in the most majestic way...Dreamy...if they made a duet, like the class said, then they would be known as 'Bubble-gum and Cotton Candy' what a perfect combination...hahaha, their hair color was ridiculous wasnt it :P 

a knock on the door interupts his thoughts and Jiyong shoves the paper under the covers. Yongbae comes in with a mug of warm milk and honey on a tray in both hands and he opens the knobless door with a push of his knee and a plastic spoon in his mouth. Jiyong smiles weakly as Yongbae closes the creaky door and sits on the bed beside jiyong, setting the tray onto the bedside table.

the older boy pushes the loose pink hair out of Jiyong's face and says softly, "The cafe is open now...im gonna work down there today and some people are asking for a performance...maybe u can come down when u feel better and we will sing a song together?"

Jiyong swallows and thinks about seunghyun, his deep, seductive voice...he didn't really wanna sing with anybody but that boy now...and  his Hyung had drove him away...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hiiizzzzz hope this chapter explains Yongbae a bit more! He does kinda sound like an A-hole but i was all for Jiyong's good! No offences to Taeyang Oppa in any way! >~< haha still some mysteries about the boys so keep on reading >:D pls comment and subscribe if u like this story and check out more at my profile! all my subscribers, thank you! and for thoes who like my T better...sorry ill try to update it as soon as possible!!

~Mistressofmanga