Love is stupid

Bubble-gum and Candyfloss

god...he didnt know what to think. he should probably stop thinking anyways...the past is the past, what happens now is what matters. He was going to forget about Yongbae, this was his final decision. he could do it, he could lie to himself just fine. and he had Seunghyun now...

" Hey...Are u feeling alright..?" a unstable, deep voice enquires from his right as Jiyong lifted his head from his hands and his blurry eyes slid over to the tall figure standing before him.

"...i've felt better..." Jiyong replies sniffing, keeping his eyes back on the floor as he felt tears begging to fall. he couldn't let Seunghyun see him cry.

Seunghyun sees the hunched figure on the couch and was unsure of what to do. He didnt have a boyfriend before, much less one that was a biopolar. he was inexperienced at this kinda stuff! what would u tell your mentally unsound lover if his (or her) brother told them he hated them but in actual fact was dying at the hospital, heartbroken because he knew he hurt his dongsang's feelings. Seunghyun just sits down tentitivley beside Jiyong and looks at the poor boy, shuddering lightly, he was gonna cry again wasn't he?

The turquoise haired boy quickly reacted, wrapping his arms around Jiyong, silently hoping that his actions would help. Instead, Jiyong whispers quietly,voice cracking,

"Bubble-gum...you dont have to do this, you know..?"

Seunghyun was almost taken aback, his black eyes widening at Jiyongs sudden words as the young male retreated from his hug and looked up at Seunghyun.

'Yo-you don't have to deal with me..i know, i know im different...im sorry for being a bother..i cant help it Hyunnie..."

Seunghyun's eyes half lidded and his eyebrows drooped as he lifted one of his hand and brushed a finger across the silky surface of Jiyong's face. his own vision was blurring with salt water as he thought of what to say. 

"Jiyong, Jiyong don't say that. you aren't a bother, you are a strong-willed, talented little songbird and i never want to let you go. Im going to stay by your side forever Jiyong, whether u like it or not im always going to be there loving you..."

The male says this quiet Fiercely, as if instructing Jiyong to never say that again as he forced Jiyong back into his grasp. The pink haired boy hiccupped and felt Seunghyun his fingers down the side of his head which was against the taler boy's broad shoulders. he felt so safe, even though Seunghyun was still a little cold. Jiyong crept his hands around Seunghyun's and held on to it tightly, feeling every single digit as if he was a blind man who had never seen a hand in his life. he traced the grooves and veins on the male's fingers, these were the hands that played the piano..that created that beautiful song....the song! it was still with him wasnt it?! under his pillow?

At this joyous thought, Jiyong sits up quite suddenly, scaring Seunghyun a little at his fast movement and giving himself a little giddy blackout in his head from sitting up to quickly. the man beside him on the couch turns to him and says concerned,

"...love what's wrong?"

Jiyong shakes his head and cracks open a smile, giggling as he leans forward and quickly kisses Seunghyun lightly on his parted lips. the male's eyes widened with shock as Jiyong stood up shakily and said softly,

"Hyunnie, wait here okay~? i've got something that belongs to you."

With that, Jiyong darts up the stairs, leaving seunghyun with a warm sensation on his lips at the quiet 1st level of the cafe, listening to Jiyong's soft, muffled footsteps against the creaky wooden floorboards above him. A kiss from Jiyong...? It felt so right...and his heart, it felt as if it was on fire, burning for the lovely Jiyong, wanting that close contact.

'my coat i guess' he thought, digressing himself as he stood up after jiyong and called his name, "Jiyong~" he wanted to get up and go watch over the boy, just incase he would hurt himself again, and just then he almost understood how Yongbae must have felt, that urge to guard Jiyong who wasnt even safe from himself. But just then, something catches his eye; his coat, dropped onto the floor next to the couch. he left it upstairs didnt he...wasnt that what Jiyong was going to get? unless.....oh god..the song!

"Yea~? give me a second,"

Jiyong's now bubbly voice bouces off the walls, softly as if far away.

"i'm coming Hyunnie!"

the voice grew louder as the footsteps quickened down the stairs, a white paper in his hands. the sight of Jiyong with the paper made him go ridgd in embarassment, turning pink as Jiyong's hair when the boy reached the empty space infront of Seunghyun and bit his lower lip gently, handing th paper to the taller male.

"He-here Seunghyun...this is your's right?...its a really nice song! That person is lucky!"

Jiyong says, a tone of jealously in his voice as he spoke cuz he was quite sure that song was for him, he just wanted to hear Seunghyun to say it himself, he didnt want to draw out any conclusions...

Seunghyun could only swallow and remain speechless. oh gosh he was such a babo! why did he even lose the note in the first place...what was he supposed to say to Jiyong now that Jiyong didnt think the song was for him? or did he know? was he faking?!?! OMO...this was such a mess. it would be awkward to speak up now wouldnt it? was now the right time? maybe, maybe not. ehhhh.... what the hell,

"Jiyong, You-you are my Cotton Candy..."

Seunghyun stresses on the words 'you' and Jiyong looks up elated from his feet that were hidden inside his pink  socks, and he wiggled his little toes as he rocked back and fourth on the balls of his feet, blushing like crazy as he broke out into another one of his signature smiles, and glompped Seunghyun around his waist,

" Hee-hee! Bubble gum, don't tell me I'm your first crush~" 

jiyong prodded Seunghyun playfully as he looked into his deep black eyes and trailed a finger across the Man's un-injured arm. The turquoise haired male gave Jiyong a willy smile and kissed his forehead, replying in a softer version of his deep, reassuring and seductive voice,

" Do you know anybody else, called Cotton Candy Jiyong? "

The pink haired boy's mouth opened as the corners of his mouth turned up in a gapping smile, his teary face almost unoticible if you were looking from far away now. it was like he was  somehow still a little upset, and worried.

But of course, this was a biopolar we are talking about here.....the pity of it all.

" R-really Hyunnie?.....I-I-"

Jiyong says, faltering. He was still thinking about his Hyung, he really couldnt help it, he missed him. he wanted him so bad to be here right now, to see him and Seunghyun together. So that he could see that male smile his beautiful smirk and pat Seunghyun on the shoulder, telling him that he was gonna trust him with Jiyong. and then he would look down at his little dongsang, place his warm hands on his head and ruffle his pink locks,

"Jiyong-ah, Seunghyun-ssi is going to watch over you now....im gonna go far away, and i won't be coming back forever...i want you to trust him, okay?"

Seunghyun looks down at the smaller boy who had now kept quiet and was snuggling into his body softly, like a little cat in a blanket by the fire. he was so....interesting

thats right, Jiyong was unique.

Seunghyun absentmindedly tore his gaze away from the boy when he smelt the warm, comforting smell of cooking rice in the air. He pulls away slowly from the boy and holds on to his bony shoulders tightly, heaving a light sigh as he lets go and turns into the kitchen,

"Your food is almost ready Ji...y dont you go have a seat at a table, alright?"

Jiyong nods and saunters towards an empty table blankly and sits down, waiting for Seunghyun to arrive.

 

AUTHOR"s NOTE: YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! sorry all my wonderful subscribers..... I noe i havent been updating lately becuz these past few months have been quite hectic for me and i havent beeen able to make time to find the inspiration to go on.....hope this short chappie will sufice for now...thank u for still staying with me and not unsbscribing too...it rly means alot to me :D. Once again i apologize for not updating....and unfortunatly i tink i can only manage to update some of my stories T^ T i will put out a poll soon and i will pick the top two stories to continue updating most probably fortnightly....any request please feel free to comment below :D KTHKSBYE

~MistressofManga