Hyung~ah...

Bubble-gum and Candyfloss

Yongbae looks up breifly at Seunghyun as he wipes the liquid falling from his agape mouth, seeing the shock written all over his face. he'd seen the bottle, there was no more hiding it, the cat was coming out of the bag, here and now.

"seonsaengnim...you.."

Seunghyun babbles and looks down at the older male who had sank to the floor, eyes half-lidded as he breathed deeply and made a horrible sound of sickness. he looked frail, just for a second as he stood up wobbly, tilting his head to look at Seunghyun,

"Seunghyun...Please..dont tell Jiyong..."

Yongbae wheezed and hit his fist against his chest, realeasing another loud cough which sends a shiver down Seunghyun's back. Seunghyun's mouth opened, as if wanting to say something but Yongbae cuts him off, going on relentlessly,

"...I-I only have less than 2 more weeks to live...Chronic-*cough* Myelogenous Leukemia..its taken its toll on me and ALS...well, i don't have much time...and Jiyong doesn't know;.. i dont want Jiyong to know, i dont want him to think i'm leaving him too...but i dont have a choice..."

Seunghyun feels something welling up in his throat as he watches the teacher dig in his pocket for something.

he was touched, the emotion and care that Yongbae put into caring for Jiyong. how could god be so selfish... and take away someone like Yongbae, who dedicated his life to taking care of Jiyong, where was the faith of humanity in this world so cruel?

"Here, Seunghyun ....take this, it's the spare keys to the cafe, don't loose them okay?" 

Yongbae smiles weakly before handing the bunch of keys into Seunghyuns shaking hands, coughing again and he colapses onto the wall suddenly as he leans up against it with his trembling palms. Seunghyun rushes forward and holds him up, eyes widened in fear as he asked shakily,

"hyung! do-do you need me to call an ambulance?!"

Seunghyun felt the male grip back tightly on the back of his shirt as he tried to pull himself up, loosing almost all control over his body. His thin lips moved, but no words came out, just a string of unintelligible sounds

"Yongbae hyung I'm calling u an ambulance okay? Stay calm! "

Seunghyun said and whipped out his phone with his other hand. He could hear his own heart pounding as he stuttered out into the phone,

"Operator? Miss! We have-an emergency!"

***********in the ambulance*******

seunghyun held Yongbae's hand tightly, biting his lower lip as he kept his gaze on the heart stabilizing machine. His teacher was breathing with the help of it, slowly but regularly.

He looked back at the cafe; he had chased everyone out and locked it up tightly, hoping that Jiyong would behave and stay asleep while they were gone. At the thought of Jiyong's face when Yongbae would be gone...no It was to tragic, to see such a beautiful face in utter remorse. 

"Seunghyun...."

Yongbae mumbled and opened his eyes, causing Seunghyun to snap awake from his trace and lean in closer,

"Hyung! Omo...thank god.."

Seunghyun heaved in relief and listens 

"Is Jiyong still asleep,.,does he know!?"

the heart beat starts to increase and Seunghyun responds quickly,

"NO nononno! He doesn't know! He is sleeping and I locked up the cafe...don't worry."

"good...what happened.."

"you passed out Hyung...are u feeling alright?"

Seunghyun says and swallows, silently praying that he waz gonna be okay. Yongbae responds with a slight nod and another soft smile, his black pupils looking at Seunghyun kindly. 

"You should..*cough* u shouldn't leave Jiyong alone Seunghyun...go back...he isn't gonna like it when he realizes nobody is home....."

Seunghyun felt an uneasy feeling rising in his gut as he was reminded of this, Jiyong would go nuts...he really should have stayed, but then again he couldn't  leave Yongbae, not in the state he was in. it was really a bad idea.

"you'll be in room number 102 sir...we will reach shortly so please hold on..." a nurse says sweetly and steps in from the front of the ambulance, skirt definatly too damn high, probably trying to flirt with Yongbae... even he front buttons were down half the way, showing off her massive cleavage....ew. Yongbae looked away and up at Seunghyun and sighed softly,

"Well...you know where to find me...go back to Jiyong...he needs you more than i do now, i'll be alright...he is in your hands now."

**********BACK AT THE CAFE*************

Jiyong blinks his eyes, once, twice. huh...it was just a dream...

the pink haired boy sat up shakily, body blocking the afternoon sun as he rubbed his eyes, hardly recalling anything about the night before, it was all just a dream anyways. He was waking up, just like any other day. it was weird, the dream last night, vauge bits of it came back to him; Seunghyun, his voice was soothing, comforting, Jiyong was crying, he remembered his heat, his soft breath and bubble gum hair...pressing against his neck as he hugged the younger male to sleep; "Jiyong...i have feelings for you.."

Jiyong felt a smile creeping onto his face, that was just the most amazing dream on earth, Seunghyun telling him he loved him...the boy reaches under the covers, which were for some reason covering him, and fished out the piece of paper. his Hyunnie's perfect cursive handwriting...'Cotton Candy'...scrawled onto the paper lazily. oh how in love he was with the man! and he came to the cafe everyday, to write his songs and sheet music, sing with Jiyong... and today was a Saturday so he would stay here for the whole day until closing time at 10pm! Omo!!! but what was the time...now..ACK!! 12pm!!!!

Jiyong stood up in a start, ruffling out his messy hair briefly as he made a dash to the bathroom to prepare for work, only to trip over a large, heavy black winter coat strewn by the foot of the bed. the thin frame landed with a soft thud as he gave a yelp of surpirise. picking himself up slowing, Jiyong rubbed his throbbing forearm on which he landed on and glanced back at the article on the floor, wasnt that...Seunghyun's overcoat?

Jiyong crawled cautiously over to the coat, sitting with his knees behind him as he examined it. now its a little embarassing but Jiyong loved the way Seunghyun's coat smelled like, it always smelt like marshmallows. and Jiyong always inhaled deeply when Seunghyun was near him and wearing that coat, just to get that sweet, sugary and floury scent...

Blushing slightly, Jiyong bends over and sniffs the coat, making sure no one was watching through the window. his black eyes widened as the familiar scent caught in his nostrils. he grabbed the coat and hugged it tightly, sniffing harder just to make sure, yup that was Seunghyun's coat.

So Seunghyun was here? all that really happened? Seunghyun had slept next to him and told him that he loved him? it wasn't a dream, it was real...

Jiyong stands up, dazed. he still held fast to the coat, against his warm little thumping chest, the marshmallowly scent intoxicating his every breath. So where was Seunghyun? where did his hyunnie go? his worries only increased as he opened the door to his room and ran down the upstairs of the cafe to Yongbae's room, his little feet warm in socks as they muffled his footsteps into light thumps. the door was opened, no one inside, the bed made, curtains drawn and windows shut.

Jiyong was getting scared now, his hyung would never leave him anywhere alone, even after telling him where he was going. it was always "Ji, follow me"  or   "Ji-Ji, don't wander off without me."

and now the Cafe was strangly quiet for a saturday, even during the lunch break. maybe Yongbae went out for lunch, no but he would then leave a note for Jiyong..and why would Seunghyun leave his coat here if he really did come..did he leave in a hurry or somrthing? or did his Hyung chase him out?! omo...

Jiyong looked down the banister to the cafe below, seeing the grand piano with its white cloth drappped over the black, smooth surface, the counter, messy and empty. tge scent of coffee and comfort breakfast food still filled the air. the cafe was closed in a hurry as plates of food were still on the table, some still untouched, customers were obviously chased out and away. Jiyong clutched the coat tighter, feeling the cool surface against his skin.  but why? why was everybody gone? or more importantly, Where did they all go?

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OMO! sorry for late updates, had writers block for a few days an ddidnt have the time to go online and actually write something, so i hope this will suffice...Pleawse comment and subscribe if u like the story and please be sure to tell me what u think about all this alright? Saranghae~ <3 all my subscribers thank u so much! and 1050 views...wow like that is just awesome XD

~MistressofManga