A New Day

Bubble-gum and Candyfloss

the next day, Seunghyun walked slowly down the aisle of his university, receiving many weird glances from all the other students cuz of his hair. It didnt exactly stand out because it was dyed, I mean everyone dyed their hair in this university, it was one tht developed its students musical talents, to become kpop superstars; it was the Striking blue color that made him stand out above the rest.

he signed up for an instrument class, and today they were learning how to play the piano and everyone would have a partner from the singing class next doorto sing along to their tune with them

, a piece of cake, Seunhyun already knew how. As it was his turn to play, he sat up straight and cracked his knuckles, reciving small groups of whispers from the rest of the class and his long fingers touched the smooth surface of the piano keys but wait, where was his partner---

"SORRYYY I'm late!!!!! I-I got a little caught up in something..." 

A slim figure burst through the doors of the music room and bowed, skinny arms clutching a canvas bag and an apron in his left hand. Seunghyun's eyes flew wide open as he lost his cool, calm expression and started going red at the sight of the puffy pink hair and his shocked black pupils, followed the boy around the room, al the way until he took his seat by the empty chair next to Seunghyun. 

"Late again Jiyong...this is your last warning...you shoud be thankful you are the best singer in your grade or i would have kicked ure sorry outta this class a long time ago...Seunghyun and Jiyong, please began."

The instructer, Yongbae muttered and turned around, going back to his book as he wigled his finger and told Seunghyun to began playing. Seunghyun Gulpped and he felt the nerves gnashing on the edge of his brain, his legs beganning to tremble as Jiyong looked at him and smiled that amazing smile where he bit his lower lip lightly and whispered, "Hiii Bubble-gum!"

making the boy go crazy as he looked at the songsheet, 'Edelweiss' He avoided eyecontact and tried to focus on the piano keys as he played the first note shakily with his heart in mouth and he heard Jiyong take a deep breath together with him,

"~Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Every morning you greet me~"

As Seunghyun heard those words leave jiyong's pale lips he swallowed and tried to continue: jiyong's voice was heavenly, higher than he expected, much like a young childs.

"~Small and white clean and bright 
You look happy to meet me~"

"~Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow 
Bloom and grow forever~"

"~Edelweiss,Edelweiss, Bless my homeland forever.~ "

The whole class was silent as Jiyong and Seunghyun finished the song and Seunghyun looked to the grinning boy beside him with his mouth slighty open, he wasn't the only one who was shocked by jiyongs amazing voice, the whole class was infact. Then, a sudden round of applause interuppted the lovely silence and cheers and whistles were heard,

"WOW!!!! gosh Seunghyun-ah! you are off the hook! and Ji you-your voice!"

"They are both sound so good! OMO~"

"heehee they are such a cute pairing! They should make a duet!"

Seunghyun felt his face grow hot as Yongbae stood up and clapped slowly, silencing the whole class as he pointed a finger at the boy,

"that was amazing, true your voice matches perfectly with Jiyong's and there has only been one other person that can pair with Jiyong, and that is me. good job young man." 

Despite the smile screwed onto his face, Seunghyun could see some jealously boiling up inside the young teacher, who was probably just graduated and had just turned 22. he noticed Jiyong's mucles tensed up beside him as Yongbae approached him and ruffled his pink hair, "You Ji, were amazing as always...good work" 

The bell rang for the end of school and the classroom started to empty, seunghyun thinking about the warm cafe and the help Jiyong needed running the place all by himself, it wouldnt be a bother for him to just go over and help rite? 

"Bye Bubble-gum! heehee!" the pink haired male said as he smacked Seunghyun on the shoulder and smirked innocently, puting the apron around his delicate waist as he exclaimed happily down the hallway, earning the interested smiles and attention of the student body and they follow him out round the gate "COME TO THE AFTERSCHOOL CAFE!! WHERE THE AFTERSCHOOL HYPE BEGANS!!"

Seunghyun ran up to catch him but was held back by a strong hand on his shoulder and he gulpped as a stern voice spoke,

"Choi Seunghyun, i want to talk to you."

The boy turns to face Yongbae who shoves him inside the classroom and pins him against the wall snarling as he shoved him upward brutally, eyebrows knitted with anger,

"Don't you dare touch my Dongsang do you hear me?"

Seunghyun's stomach twisted itself inside out as he stuttered confused and choking " What are you talking about? Lemme go!"

"I am Jiyong's Hyung and he is MY Resposiblitiy. Don't you even think of getting the better of him, cuz i saw the way you look at him and i don't like it..."

Seunghyun struggled and rasped, "I dont know what u are talking about!! I didn't do anything! Please just let me go!"

Yongbae gave a loud sound of disatisfaction and threw the male onto the floor roughly, giving him one last filthy look as he his heal and slammed the classroom door, leaving Seunghyun wondering what the heck had just happened and how was his new teacher related to the Mysterious boy who runs the afterschool cafe with the happy, eccentric smile on his flawless face. He wanted an explaination, before anyone else got hurt.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Pls comment and subcribe if u like this story and all my subscribers thks u guys are AWESOME! Please tell me what you think and check out my profile for some hardcore GTOP and YONGBAE T! this s my frist fluff too soooo....tell me how it is :P

KTHKSBYE!!!!! :D

~MistressofManga